Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Reid of course was blushing as Krystal kissed him as she walked past him both times. He smiled and gently squeezed her hand before bringing her hand up to his lips and kissing it softly while looking at her. "Absolutely beautiful my jewel." He was really going to hate having to be separated from her for however long it would take her and Serena to tie things up here. He told Hotch telepathically to let the girls know that they would have to join them in Quantico at a later time in front of everyone else.

Serena giggled and kissed Hotch on the cheek. "Thank you." She was going to miss him during the flight, but it would be worth it to surprise him at Quantico. It was hard for her to hide her excitement over it.

"Mum's the word, bunny." She said to her sister telepathically, smiling at giggling at Reid's cuteness. She would miss him so during the flight, but it would be so worth it. Once the flight landed in Quantico, she'd hurry over to the BAU and be back in his arms. Her knight. Krystal kissed him softly and cuddled close, wanting to be with him as long as possible while she could before they separated for his surprise.

Hotch pulled Sere in and kissed her head chastely, sitting her back on his lap. He wanted her as close as possible for as long as possible, since he didn't know when he would see her next. "I love you so much it hurts, my bunny" he whispered in her ear before he kissed her lips softly.

Reid pulled Krystal into his lap, holding her tight.He was really going to miss her, especially with no idea as to when he would see her next. He kissed her over and over, her lips, her cheeks, her forehead.

"Speak for yourself penguin." Serena responded telepathically to Krystal. She snuggled close to Hotch, relishing in every bit of time she had left with him before they'd separate. "I love you too Lightning." She couldn't get enough of him or his kisses.

The whole time, Prentiss was trying to keep a calm demeanor and not give anything away. When in reality, all she wanted to do was puke at the (in her opinion) fake sweetness going on.

"I should really get your cell number my knight." She said with a sort of a sad smile, kissing him lightly. She loved being kissed by and kissing him. It just felt so right, the two of them together. Krystal had waited for him a millennia. That was a lot of kisses he has to make up. To many for one lifetime, so she hoped they would have forever this time.

Meanwhile, Hotch had Sere in his arms, and he Nuzzled her neck softly, smiling at how she had called him lightning again. He loved it when she called him that. It was her nickname for him and hers alone. Not even Krystal was allowed to call me that. She called him fire crscker.

Reid blushed in embarrassment. He should have known Krystal might ask for a cell number from him. "Krys...I don't have a cell phone. But tell you what, give me your number and I'll call you as soon as I get a phone once back in Quantico. I promise." He would then give off a mini rant telepathically that Serena, Krystal and Hotch would all be able to hear of how inferior he felt Earth tech was still to how Mercury's tech had been in the Silver Millennium.

Serena started giggling, partly cause of hearing Reid's rant but partly also because it always seemed to tickle when Hotch nuzzled her. "You know that tickles Lightning. And speaking of cell phones, I could use having yours, you know?"

Krystal laughed. "You're so funny my handsome genius" she said as she kissed his nose playfully. The pretty bluenette wrote her number down on a piece of paper, and smiled, showing it to him. "Commit it to memory, mercury." She said with a slightly wider smile, purposely using the old inside joke as a nickname. She cuddled close, not wanting to leave his arms until she absolutely had too.

Hotch smirked a little, handing her an intricately designed business card, which weirdly enough was a picture of a lightning storm. "Here you go my sweet." He said with a bigger smirk, kissing her softly. He loved her so much, he wanted the whole world to know.

Meanwhile Morgan was talking to Garcia. He had asked her to explain the story of sailor moon and was shocked at what he heard. "Two twins, complete opposites of one another separated at birth and reunited at 14. Huh.. hey, baby girl, does the manga say anything about their lovers from silver millennium? Because I think Hotch and Reid might be them." He said, scratching his head. This was all very new to him, and even though he thought it was absolutely awesome, he couldn't help worry for his two friends. Would them being with these girls put them in danger?

Reid smirked and memorized her number. "Your wish is my command princess." He nuzzled her and held her close. He wasn't surprised she'd made an inside joke of his lineage as Mercury's prince.

Serena burst into giggles upon finding Hotch's business card had a lightning storm. Trust her Lightning to have that little inside joke on something like that. She pocketed his card and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Lightning."

Garcia was skimming back through her collection of manga. "Yep. The elementally powered Prince of Earth and the mentally and shadow powered Prince of Mercury. Both forces to be reckoned with in their own right, especially where the twin Lunarian princesses are concerned. After seeing that glimpse of what Hotch can do, I think I'm actually more worried for the monsters than for Hotch and Reid."

Morgan laughed. "Well, its a good comfort to know That they'll be safe. Though, from seeing what those two girls can do, it seems to me they'd be safe anyway. The blue haired one literally had a shield around the 3 of us. Tell me more about it, baby girl. I'm insanely curious... though by the looks of Hotch and Reid, we'll all have to read your moon twins manga." He said with another hearty laugh, genuinely interested. This was shaping up to be their most fun (and weirdest) case ever.

Meanwhile, Krystal was contently cuddled close to her handsome mercurian prince. "I can't believe I found you again after all these years. But it looks like the silver crystal goofed on our ages when it sent us to be reborn." She said telepathically, and smirking a little. In silver millennium, Reid and she had been the same age. She remembered that Aaron had been slightly older than the two of them back then, but the gap was no more than 2 years. The silver crystal certainly had goofed, but at least they met when Krys and Sere were both adults, otherwise Hotch and Reid could have been in big trouble.

Hotch held Serena tight and kissed her head chastely. "Your welcome, my bunny." He said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around her and intertwined their fingers. Usually he wasn't a fan of PDA, but with Serena, he didn't care how weird it looked. She was his princess, and nothing and no one could change that.

"It makes sense." Garcia giggled. "They're known to try to protect any civilians, and yes compared to them you're a civilian, that might be in danger. Even if they had an inkling that Hotch and Reid were their missing Princes, they still would've wanted them safe as they hadn't shown they had awakened to their memories and powers. And of course you're curious. You've been out-badassed by two girls in miniskirts." She teased.

Reid chuckled. "Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. There's always the probability that it was setting us up to find each other all at the same time." He responded telepathically. Trust Reid to look at something so logically, even though he wasn't fond of the fact the girls got put in such danger for it to happen.

Serena felt as if she was in heaven. She had her prince back. She was so relaxed and felt so safe in his arms, like nothing could hurt her.

"Its weird having the shoe on the other foot, that's for sure. Especially with Reid. You should see how he is with sailor blue moon. He's a whole different person. Gone are his unsurites." Morgan said, sounding comtemplative. It truly was weird for him not to have to nudge Reid along. Usually he was the cheerleader, giving Reid sage advice, but when Reid laid eyes on her, that all changed. It was surreal.

"You could be right, my love. who knows. but I think the Crystal could have made Hotch a little younger." She said telepathically to him with a giggle. She kissed him softly and pulled him as close to her as possible, not wanting to leave his arms. She she would have to in order to let him leave, but.. she didn't want to yet. She would keep him in her arms forever if she could. "So, you need a refresher course on how to use your powers, shadow king?" She asked him telepathically, smirking a little.

Hotch held his princess close, dreading have to leave her. He didn't want to be without her one minute now that he had found her again. It had been a millennia since he could have her arms wrapped around him, and vice versa. He didn't want it to end. In a figurative way of course, since he knew he would see her again and they would be together, but right now he just wanted to be with her. He had missed his Serenity so much.

Garcia giggled. "Maybe it was an unconscious thing, his insecurities with other women. To ensure that when he finally found her, he could actually be with her." She was glad for Reid and Hotch to have both found someone. Even if it was someone from a past life. "Don't take it as a blow to your ego Derek."

"Don't let Bunny hear you teasing him. You know how she gets when you do that." He chuckled inwardly, though she would be able to feel it in his chest from her closeness to him. "As for my powers, I think I still have the hang of some of them. The telekinesis at least." He had no problem talking with her telepathically.

Serena nuzzled Hotch, kissing his cheek every now and then. She was so relaxed, she was even close to falling asleep in his arms.

"Hmm, you could be right, and I'm not penny. I just feel like we all have some part in this somehow." He said, as flashes of him and Garcia pass through his mind, except they weren't them. He slumped a little in his chair, rubbing his temple. He didn't know what in the hell was going on. "Baby girl, are there any other royalty mensioned in the manga or anywhere else in the mooniverse from planet mercury? Other than mercury, herself, course." He asked as the flashes came more and more. He wondered if maybe he was remembering something. Could he possibly somehow be related to all this? He didn't know, but what he did know was that this was certainly gonna be interesting...

Meanwhile, Krystal was content in Reid's arms, kissing him softly. She shivered a little from the ice that was always in her veins. Her blood was so icy, it literally would freeze when doctors try to sample it. She cuddled as close to Reid as she could, wrapping her chilled arms around him. He had hallways been her heat source in silver millennium, even designing a heated blanket especially for her. Her handsome genius knight.

Hotch held on to Serena, cuddling her close and stroking her hair gently. He could sense she was close to falling asleep. He didn't mind. He was content to simply have his arms around her again. After all these years of searching, he had finally found her. His princess, his life, his love.

Garcia rubbed her own head as she experienced flashbacks of her own. "I wouldnt be surprised if we do. As far as other royalty or even nobility besides the prince and princess themselves, there is also a lady mentioned who was in love with a lord of the moon. And the twin moon princesses also had a cousin who was a senshi."

Reid began rubbing Krystal's arms. He always seemed to have a sixth sense when she was feeling really cold. He draped her jacket over her and apologized telepathically for not having the blanket he'd made her in the silver millennium.

Serena had been doing well in staying awake until Hotch began stroking her hair. That had always been her undoing in the silver millenniun and it was her undoing now. She snuggled more against Hotch and sleepily told him to wake her when it was time to go before falling asleep

"Huh, a mother cousin who's a Senshi.... could it be JJ? I mean, they way things are going..." Morgan mused to Garcia, smiling a little. If what he were seeing was his past life, then he was meant to meet Garcia. He liked to think that meant they were meant to be together. If only she saw it like that.

Krystal smiled as Reid rubbed her arms. He always knew when she was cold. "Its alright my handsome genius. Invent it again and make gazelles of dollars" she said to him telepathically with a smirk, kissing him playfully. He made her feel warm.

"Of course my sweet." He said simply before kissing Serena's head softly and pulling her close. He knewmshe could use the rest.so did he, but he could sleep on the plane ride home. Dreams of his bunny would keep him occupied until he could see her again.

Garcia grinned. "It's possible." She mused. She was liking the flashbacks she was getting. "Tell you what, I'll keep digging for any possible sightings of the senshi and other info on them and then I can fill you in when you get back. That sound fair to you Dark chocolate?" She teased flirtingly.

Serena was contentedly sleeping in Hotch's arms. Sure she could've waited for the plane ride but she would've been too excited on the plane to sleep so she took advantage now.

"How about I just reinvent it for you alone?" He chuckled. He understood the reasoning behind her suggestion but the one he'd made her before had been adjusted to use by her and her alone. Reid started softly stroking her hair too.

"Okay, sounds good baby girl." He said with a smile before hanging up and walking out to where Reid and Hotch were. Morgan smirked at Reid. He and Krystal looked do cute together. "No more nerves, genius boy?" Morgan teased, still smirking.

Krystal cuddled close to Reid, kissing his cheek softly. She was so tired, but refused to fall asleep. That would mean she wouldn't be with her night anymore and she didn't like it. Besides, she knew she could sleep on the plane ride to Quantico. Boy would he be surprised when she showed up there. It was perfect!

Hotch kept Serena as close as possible, frowning at Krys. He had to tell her now. "I"m sorry, Krystal, but you'll have to join us in Quantico as soon as you can. I couldn't get you on our jet. I really tried too. Its unfortunate." He said with a sadness to his eyes and expression, wishing wholeheartedly they could come with him.

Reid glanced over to Morgan. "None here." He smirked and nuzzled Krystal softly. "Jealous, Morgan?" He teased his colleague. He then glanced over to Hotch as Hotch gave Krystal the news about the girls not being able to go with them on the BAU's jet.

Prentiss chose this point to remark. "It's for FBI agents only anyway. Plus, it's not like you girls are in that much of a hurry anyway, right? I mean you only just met."

Serena had stirred as she sensed Hotch's sadness. "Huh? What's wrong love?" She looked at Hotch, pulling away some so she could see his face, but not moving from his lap.

"Not at all, Spencer. Happy for you actually." He said with a smile, looking to the pair. Krystal was still tightly wrapped around her handsome genius, kissing on him lightly all over. Her thoughts were impure as she kissed him, wondering when she would be able to do that again. Krystal looked at Prentiss when she spoke, smiling at her. She bore her no I'll will, she simply knew she must be careful around her. "Well, as much as I'd like to stay in my handsome genius's arms, I wouldn't want to keep you here. Your home is in Quantico." She said with a sort of a sad smile, kissing Reid softly. She knew it was almost time for him and Hotch to leave.

Hotch held unto Serena, sighing softly. "Its just we'll have to part ways soon my bunny, and I've no idea when I'll see you again. It worries me." He said, kissing her head chastely. He really was worried. His bunny would be far away from him. How would he be able to protect her from monsters if he was so far away? Even though he knew she had Krystal, still he worried. What if Krystal got hurt and Sere was left all alone? "Are you having the same thoughts I am, mercury?" he asked Reid telepathically, stroking Sere's hair again.

Meanwhile, JJ looked on curiously. She had never seen either hotch or Reid ever act this way. It was almost as if they were changed by these two pretty and exotic women. A major 360 in Reid's case though, since he had never really talked to a girl except when on a case, and even then he was a nervous wreck. Something about it seemed familiar to JJ though. She couldn't put her finger on it quite yet, but she was sure she knew these girls somehow.

Serena had a sad smile at the news. "I'm like Krystal. You both are needed in Quantico. We'll catch up when we can. We would just have to tie some loose ends first so that might take us a while." She hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. "You do what you do and I'll do what I do and before you know it, we'll be seeing each other again Lightning Rod." She nuzzled him again softly, her cheeks tinted pink

Reid smiled softly at Krystal, feeling a little better once he heard Serena. He continued to look at Krystal though. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself or so help me I'll be out here the first chance I get." He was hating having to be separated from her and knew she was likely to falter when he wasn't around to take care of her. But he was also worried for her safety. He heard Hotch and responded telepathically. "What do you wanna do? Adjust a pair of ear pieces for them so they would only reach us when they're in battle? Even that would take some time."

Rossi walked in to the room where they all were and looked back and forth between the two couples and everyone else on the team in shock. "What happened here?"

"Its a long story Dave..." Hotch replied, pulling Serena close. He really didn't want to leave her, but knew he had to. It was bitter sweet. Here he had finally found his princess, but he had to leave her. It was excruciating, and worrisome. He had never been so worried in his life. She made him this way, a worry wart. While he knew Krys could take care of her sister, still he worried. He didn't want to see either of them hurt. Serena was his one true love, and Krystal was like a sister to him. He didn't want to see them hurt. "That could work, Spencer. We'll have to figure a way of doing it when We get back to Quantico." Her replied to the younger prince telepathically, kissing Serena's head.

Meanwhile, Krystal was still wrapped in Reid's arms, relishing the feeling. She still couldn't get over finding him again. "I'll try my handsome genius, but maybe then again, maybe not. I'd rather be with you, mercury." She said with a giggle, kissing him softly. She was sure poor Rossi was buying confused.

"Lightning rod, Hotch? Really?" Morgan chuckled at it. He sure it probably wasn't meant as an innuendo, but it totally was. He almost couldn't stop laughing. Hotch gave him an annoyed look but then smiled. "Just a nickname." He said flatly, still pulling Sere close. He wanted her near as close as possible until they had to leave.

Rossi looked at him in disbelief. "A long story. If you say so. I do hope you'll let me know this story soon. The way he saw it, two of the members of the team had gotten close with victims. A dangerous thing to do in their line of work. But if they didn't want to tell them the 'story' now, he wouldn't press. "Any word on the jet or did you not call for it yet?" He didn't have any ulterior motives, normally they left soon after a case back to Quantico and he was just curious about the overall holdup.

Reid sighed. "I know my jewel. I'd rather you be with me too. But it doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of yourself. If not for you and for me, then for Sere. She worries enough about you as it is, I'm sure." He heard Hotch. "I'll give it a shot Aaron. But I can't make any promises with the tech here." He responded telepathically before going off into another mini rant about the inferior Earth tech.

Hearing Morgan teasing Hotch about the nickname, she was confused and it showed on her face as she looked back and forth between the two men before finally settling against Hotch once more. "What did he think it meant Lightning?" She asked Hotch telepathically

"'I'll tell you later Dave. You may find it a bit odd though, and the jet should be ready now." He said sort of cryptically, sadness overcoming him. He didn't wanna leave his princess. "Okay Spenser. *Chuckles a little telepathically* do your best." He said telepathically, cuddling Sere. "He thinks its a sexual innuendo, my sweet. That's why he's laughing." He replied to her telepathically, kissing her neck.

A man came over to Hotch and Reid a moment later, handing them two velvet boxes as Krystal smirks, talking to all 3 of them telepathically. "Made them while I was waiting for Reid to get back with the food. Yours is a gold necklace of a crescent and a lightning both and the crescent has moon stone in played into it, and ours is a sapphire encrusted moon with a mercury symbol." She smirked a little wider, kissing Reid. "I charmed them with the most powerful shadow protection charm I knew, so they should keep you safe." She added telepathically, opening the box and putting the necklace on him.

"You like it mercury?" She asked softly, nuzzling into his neck and kissing it softly. She wanted them to have extra protection just in case they needed it. One never knew for sure what would happen, not even her, the psychic.

Morgan and JJ looked on at the too cute scene, wondering what Rossi thought. He probably thought it was a bad idea. JJ wasn't sure what she thought yet, but she was certainly glad Reid finally had someone. Poor Spencer usually got the butt end of the stick.

Serena's mouth took on an 'O' shape as Hotch explained what Morgan was thinking about the nickname. "He clearly needs to get his mind out of the gutter." She responded telepathically as her cheeks tinted pink again in thought before she giggled as she heard Krystal and opened Hotch's box, taking his necklace out and putting it on him. Her finger softly tracing the two joined shapes. She was glad Krystal had thought of the gifts. It meant that she and Krystal could worry just a little less about the guys.

"I love it Krys. Though shouldn't gifts like this be something Aaron and I give to you girls to protect you?" He responded telepathically. Even though he and Hotch did have something in mind, it wouldn't be something to protect the girls when they weren't around. Just something to give him and Hotch a chance to reach the girls if they're in danger.

Rossi just nodded and watched the scene contemplatively, not really sure what to think of the whole thing. Though he was even more confused when the man gave Hotch and Reid the two boxes.

Hotch held Sere close and looked at Krystal, sensing something. "Fuck, another one?" Krystal and Hotch both swore in moonarian, Looking at each other. This was not their day. "Sere, there's a you know what coming." She said telepathically, Clutching at her locket. She enjoyed making the monsters go bye bye, but feared for her love. She had a vision of him being kidnapped. It worried her. She had no idea what she would do without him, her handsome genius knight.

Hotch shared krystal's worry. He would never forgive himself if either of them got hurt. He pulls his bunny close, going into protection mode. "Krys, do you think there's any other way to access my powers other than with my gun? I have no reason to carry it at the moment." He asked her telepathically, quite curious. He remembered having to say some kind of words, but he didn't remember what they were. Krystal looked at him and answered. "You would consent rate really hard and were able to shoot fireballs from your hands."

Morgan looked at the two worried faces confused. What had them so freaked? He wondered if another one of this things from earlier would appear. It would certainly be fun to see them battle again, and maybe even see Reid do something this time. He'd have to stick around to find out he supposed.

JJ looked concerned, and spoke. "Hotch, is there something wrong? You look as if a truck were coming at you." She asked, nothing but friendly love and concern shown in her eyes. Something told her things were about to get very complicated.

Reid pulled Krystal close. He already knew what it meant when she clutched her locket. And he was not quite in the mood for another of those things showing up. "You two definitely aren't fighting this one by yourselves." He murmured telepathically

Serena on the other hand, clutched her brooch as well, swearing in both moonarian and earthling where everyone could hear. Something that was quite unlike her for the most often as she usually left the swearing to Krys and Aaron. She was not a happy princess.

Rossi listened to JJ speaking to Hotch and just shrugged. "The few faces of Aaron Hotchner." He then headed out the room towards the door to leave the station.

Prentiss rolled her eyes at the reactions of the two couples and the 'language' spewing from Serena's mouth before she too stood up and headed towards the SUVs

Back
Top Bottom