Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Krystal woke a few seconds later, wrapping her arms around Reid's neck weakly: she hated this. No mater how well she took care of herself, she was still fucking anemic. It was extremely frustrating. "Something tells me we will, baby girl. Reid looks awfly cozy with one of the girls." He said with his signature smirk before hanging up the phone.

Hotch looked on kind of sadly to all this. If he couldn't even keep himself safe from whatever that thing was, how could he keep serenity safe? That beautiful woman with such awesome power... he knew he was hers. It all made sense to him now, even if it was hard to swallow. Once he was back in the room and Krystal was safely laid down on a nearby couch in the room, Hotch spoke. "Well, this is all very amazing and weird. You two were brilliant. I wish I could have done more to help." He look at Reid and nudged him toward krystal. Something told him she needed him right now, whether he knew it or not.

Serena looked at her sister in concern. She hated that she couldn't do more to help her sister's condition. But the look she saw on Reid's face made her really believe that Krystal had been right, that they'd found their destined matches. She'd had flashes of her own memories...memories that included Hotch protecting her. She caught the gentle nudge Hotch gave Reid and couldn't help but smile as Reid took the hint and knelt by Krystal. She knew her sister was in good hands with Reid. She turned to face Hotch with a soft smile. "Don't worry about it. Those flames you caused were enough." She knew those had come from him and it was better to let him know that. "We've been fighting things like that for a few years now." She gently took his hand in hers. "Don't worry too much."

Reid knelt by Krystal, concern on his face. He was just drawn to her, even without the nudge from Hotch. He was in awe of this girl on the couch...so much power yet he felt he still had to protect her, wished he had been able to.

"I caused that?" He asked, sort of confused as Morgan just gave him a thumbs up and left the room. He was sure they'd explain it to him later if he really needed to know. He didn't want to be a third wheel. Hotch looked at Serena, his eyes full of concern. Even if she had been fighting them all her life he'd still worry about her. He knew he needed to protect this beautiful blond haired girl with such awesome power.

Krystal's eyes opened, and she looked around the room. "Huh? How did I get back here? Is everyone alright?" She asked, her eyes full of concern. She sat up a little shakily, and when she did she was face to face with Reid. There was very little space between the handsome genius and the pretty blue haired Senshi. She wanted to close the distance and kiss him so badly, but she wasn't sure. Would he like it if she kissed him?

Serena hadn't even noticed Morgan leaving the room. Her attention now was on Hotch. Where Hotch's eyes were full of concern, hers were full of reassurance. She nodded softly. "That was you. I don't have that type of power and neither does Krystal. You've had that power...locked inside. It just took the situation it did for it to unlock. The monster's gone and everyone's safe." Her voice was soft and reassuring, as reassuring as her eyes.

Reid let out a sigh of relief when Krystal woke up. "Careful now." He put an arm behind her back to steady her. "I carried you back. We're all fine." For some reason with her, he was feeling a burst of confidence now as he gently cupped her cheek. "The question is, are you alright?" His eyes scanning her face for a sign that she wasn't, lingering a bit longer on her lips. With that extra confidence, he decided to do what he might not have otherwise; he leaned in and closed the distance, gently pressing his lips to hers.

"huh, me with magical powers. that's a twist I never saw coming" hotch said with a small laugh, squeezing the shorter womans hand. His eyes still showed slight concern for her, but could tell that at the moment he had nothing to worry about. He mused about kissing Serena, but didn't know if he should. But even when he saw Reid kiss Krystal, he still wasn't sure. Would Serena kiss him back? For the first time in Aaron Hotchner's life, he didn't know what to do.

"Yes, Thank you. I'm okay My Knight." the old nickname just popped out of her mouth. She hadn't meant to say it. It just happend. Krystal's eyes widened slightly as he kissed her, but she kissed him back. How could he have possibly know what she was thinking?! She intertwined her fingers into his as she kissed him. It felt so right. She knew now she had found him.

Serena giggled. "Believe me, I once felt the same way.And I was a clumsy teenager then." She looked at him curiously. She too had seen Reid kiss Krystal and couldn't help but smile at that scene. She then looked back at Hotch. "Penny for your thoughts?" She was curious about kissing him but afraid to make that move.

Reid understood now as to that pull he'd been getting from Krystal all along. And he was happy with that. It felt right, kissing her. He gently squeezed her hand when he felt her intertwine their fingers. He understood a whole lot more and if he could help it, she wouldn't be leaving his sight again.

Hotch blushes a little and looks to the shorter woman. "Just thinking about what it'd be like to kiss you. *blushes more* that probably sounds creepy..." he said, uncharaceristally nervous. It was just she was so beautiful, And this was a lot to take in... and he just didn't know what to do around her. It was scary to know that she could make him so weak in the knees. In his line of work, that could be dangerous.

Krystal could feel her strength returning with each touch from Reid. She pulled him into her lap, and pulled him close, wanting there to be no space between them. She didn't like the idea of being to far away from him. The last time they had been apart was the night he died in silver millennium. Krystal cuddled him close as possible, whispering into his ear. "My knight. My handsome genius knight." Then kissed him again softly and lovingly.

Serena blushed at hearing Hotch. "Not at all." She cleared her throat. "It doesn't sound creepy at all." She blushed more and looked away nervously. "Especially since I was wondering the same about you." She just wasn't the type to make the first move though.

Reid was a little surprised when Krystal pulled him into her lap but for her, he didn't mind at all. He held her close in return. He had gotten more memories even the last night in the Silver Millennium. "Never again." He promised. "Never again." In other situations he would've had to talk to Hotch about that, but he had the feeling that Hotch wouldn't mind if Hotch's interaction with Serena was anything to go by.

"Okay" Hotch said kind of awkwardly, bending down to kiss her softly. It felt so right, Hotch almost fainted. His mind was only on her as he pulled her closer, sitting her on the nearby love seat. His kisses were soft and full of love, as he pulled her closer. He didn't want to be apart from her. His beautiful serenity.

"Really?" Krystal asked, her blue eyes unsure. Could she really have forever with him this time? She hoped so. She loved him so much. She had always loved him, and she had been waiting a millennia to find her handsome genius again, and now she had him. There was no way in hell she was letting go of him now.

Serena's arms went around Hotch's neck as they kissed. Her fingers teasing through his hair softly. She was so happy to have found her prince once more. She missed him all this time and she wasn't going to be letting him go. Not this time. Sure she was safe with Krystal and the other senshi protecting her. But Serena actually felt her safest in his arms.

Reid smiled and kissed Krystal again. "Really. It's been way too long. I refuse to let you go again." He cupped her cheeks gently, his eyes full of love as he looked at her.

Hotch had never in his life felt so... calm... so... complete. It was amazing. He pulled his love closer, so she was now on his lap. He never knew he could be this happy to have someone in his arms, but he was with her. Hotch felt more comeplete than he ever did in his life. He wasn't gonna leave her side ever again. His princess. His Serenity.

Krystal looked at reid with that same love, kissing him back. She found her prince again, her one true love. "I love you, my handsome genius." She whispered into his ear, blushing just slightly. Even if he was her destiny, it was still awkward to be the one to say I love you first, but she felt it for him, and she would shout it from the rooftops for the rest of her life. She finally found her price after all these years.

Serena broke the kiss softly after she'd been pulled on Hotch's lap. Her cheeks tinted pink as she leaned against him, enjoying being in his arms. Her head laying on his shoulder, her eyes closed as she relaxed. "I missed you so much Lightning." The nickname for him fell so easily from her lips now as it had in the Silver Millennium. She always called him either Lightning Rod or Lightning when they weren't forced to speak so formally due to duty back then.

Reid smiled softly and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I love you too my jewel. My precious jewel." He had his princess back. The words had fallen easily from him as if they had never been separated for a millennia.

Hotch pulled her in as close as possible, smiling at the use of the old nickname. "I missed you too, my beautiful serenity." He said as he planted a kiss on her forehead as well, intertwining his hands with hers. It was like they had never left each other's arms even though it had been a millennia.

Krystal Nuzzled into Reid's neck, Resting her chin on Reid's shoulder and wrapping both her arms around her. No one noticed the prying eyes of Emily. She had just been passing by when she saw Reid in the victims lap. JJ walked past next, just smiling a little. she understood about meeing your love on the job. "those 4 look awful cozy." she said to emily, waiting for a responce.

Serena giggled softly. She was comfortable and would love to never have to leave his arms for anything. She nuzzled into his neck with a soft smile.

Emily glanced to JJ. "Yeah. More cozy than you and Will were at the start." She was a bit suspicious of Krystal. The way it was looking to her, Krystal looked to be taking advantage of Reid's gentleness and was making him a pet of some sort rather than actually loving him.

Hotch pulled her closer. "I love you bunny, my princess." !He whispered into her ear, Pulling her to his chest, so there was no space between them. He didn't like being to far away from her. He was hers, and he wanted the whole world to know he had found his one ?true love again, and this time they were born on the same planet. His planet, earth.

Krystal cuddled Reid in her arms, oblivious to the two women watching them. She just wanted him in her arms, her handsome genius knight."maybe their circumstances are different than me and will, Emily. Anything is possible. That really look in love." JJ comment back to Emily, wondering what she would do next.

Serena smiled softly. "I love you too Lightning." She was his and he was hers. And there was nothing between them this time. No taboo or anything like that between them. She was too happy to have him back to even notice that they were being watched.

Emily shrugged. "They would have to be quite different JJ. You don't believe in love at first sight do you?" She looked back to the two couples. "I don't know about you but I'm ready to go back home and put this case behind me." She then went to knock on the door to get Hotch's attention, acting as if she didn't notice the closeness of the two couples. "Hotch, shouldn't we be seeing about leaving?" She attempted to keep her voice as calm as possible.

"Right yes. I'll call for the jet. Reid, you go get Krystal and Sere some food. I'll be over in around 20 minutes." He said, kissing Sere softly and reluctantly letting go of his bunny. He really didn't want to do it, but he could tell Prentiss was frustrated and didn't want to make her even more annoyed. With his powers now reawakened, he knew many things he didn't before.

Krystal smiled at Hotch and nodded her head at him, talking to him telepathically. "We should watch out for Prentiss. I can sense she's very suspicious of us, and she's really jealous of me." Krystal kept a firm grip on Reid's hands, wanting the full connection. She loved him so much, but knew Emily could be potentially dangerous. "Please... let us have forever this time..." she pleaded, kissing Reid softly

Serena pouted as Hotch pulled away. But she didn't want to raise a fuss. After all, he still had a job to do and she wasn't going to keep him from it. At least not of her own free will anyway. She wouldn't be surprised if her being in danger pulled him away from work. He was just that protective of her.

Reid nodded and kissed Krystal again. "We'll have it. Now let me go get you two some food." He reluctantly pulled away from her. He was still on the clock after all, even if he and Hotch shared a real past history with the two princesses. He then left to go get the girls something to eat.

Emily had turned away and left to go get her things together after getting the confirmation from Hotch. The way she saw it, the girls wouldn't be able to come along on the private jet and it would be some time before the girls would be able to follow them back to Quantico, giving her time to talk some sense into Reid.

Krystal smiled at her sister widely. "We found them bunny. We finally found them. Now, shall I call for our jet too?" Krystal smirked. She knew she would have to keep an eye on Prentiss. She could sense something coming. She didn't know what, but she knew it was big. It worried her, but she let it slip to the back of her mind. She quickly made her cell phone appear by magic and called for their jet, a limo, and a change of clothes for both girls. They were on their way to Quantico. She'd follow her handsome genius knight anywhere now that she had found him.

Meanwhile, Hotch was calling for the BAU's jet, trying to figure out a way to get Krystal and Sere on it. He knew it was supposed to be for FBI agents only, but maybe they would make an exception. He doubted it. Hotch sighed, defeated. He didn't know that Krys had already called for her own private jet.

Serena's own smile was just as wide. "After so long penguin, we found them." She watched as Krystal called for their jet, a limo and a change of clothes. She grinned. "Maybe we shouldn't tell them about the jet. Surprise them. But get their cell numbers. Let them leave thinking it'll take us some time to tie up ends here and we can surprise them instead."

Reid soon came in with sandwiches, bottles of water and cans of soda for the girls and set the stuff on a table. "Here girls. I hope these will do. There's not much in the way of refreshments. I'll go see what Hotch says." He gave a look to Krystal that clearly told her to eat. He was still concerned about her passing out earlier and soon left back out to talk to Hotch. He found Hotch quickly and got close. "No luck?" He was hoping that the girls would be able to ride back with them.

'None. Krystal could easily pass the exam, but Sere.. I dunno. *he frowns* your love would probably relish a job like this. *smirks a little* never understood how you ended up with the violent one, Reid." He said softly with a laugh, teasing his future brother in law. JJ looked at the two men curiously. She didn't know what to think. It was like the two of them had some private secret. She shrugged off her curiosity, and decided she would ask them personally when they got back to the bull pen.

Meanwhile, Krystal ate her sandwich, smiling. "He remembered our favorites, bunny." She said with a wider smile, taking a sip of her soda. She was no longer weak because of her prince, but she ate anyway, for his sake, and because she had not eaten all day.

Reid couldn't help but laugh. "Oh yes. Krystal would probably enjoy it. God help the poor soul who even looks at Sere the wrong way with you and Krystal around. Keep up though and I'll be listing off all the information I know listing studies of how opposites attract." He teased right back. "We'll just have to tell them to join us in Quantico when they can. I'm not happy about that idea either but it's the best we can do. I wouldn't dare ask Krys to leave Sere behind either. I have no desire for a death wish."

Emily listened to the two men banter, forcing herself not to smirk. Things were going as she wanted. The two girls, mainly Krystal wouldn't be able to ride back on the BAU jet.

Serena laughed as she ate her sandwich. "Did you really expect him not to have remembered by this point?"

'I dunno bunny. *she smiles widely, taking a sip of water* its a little detail is all. Then again, Spencer was always about little details." She said with a laugh, finishing her ham sandwich. She couldn't wait to surprise them at the bull pen. Her knight would be so happy to see her, and she'd be happy to see him. Prentiss on the other hand, she could only imagine. She noticed the limo was here and telepathically asked Reid if she could go get their change of clothes. The danger was over, so, she figured it'd be okay right? Krystal had picked a blue Rhine stone T-shirt, a jean skirt and some blue cowgirl boots with a hear motif. For her sister, she picked a white lace t shirt, pink overalls and matching high tops.

Meanwhile Hotch was still bantering with Reid, knowing Prentiss was listening in. It was really annoying. Prentiss was being so weird. He didn't like it. It worried him for the future.

Serena giggled. "He always was. Though we pretty much lucked out with finding them working together, didn't we? In the same career field on the same team. Talk about luck." She was excited to be able to surprise the guys as well. Her Lightning would be so happy to see her and she'd be happy to see him.

Reid answered Krystal telepathically, giving her the okay to get their change of clothes. He wasn't surprised she had a way for someone to bring them some clothes since both girls were still clearly in pajamas. Outwardly, he was continuing to talk with Hotch.

"Spence says its okay for us to get our change. Follow me bunny!" Krystal said happily as she walked out of the room, kissing Reid's cheek when she passed him to get their clothes. The limo driver handed them their clothes, and then Krystal found a nearby bathroom to change in, coming out in her fresh clean clothes. She passes Reid again and kissed him softly. "How do I look, my knight?" She asked with a smile, intertwining her fingers in his again. She just couldn't stop touching him. He was her knight.

Meanwhile, Hotch was in awe of bunny. She looked so cute! That outfit really was very her. Pink and white had always been her favorite colors, it was almost as if that outfit was made for her. Hotch pulled her in close and smiled: "you look beautiful, bunny."

Back
Top Bottom