Life at Sato Manor {Sweetnothings}

Zhao could feel the heat of the water penetrate deep into his skin, massaging his muscles and soothing any previous discomfort he may have had when he awoke. "Hey, it's my day off, he said teasingly as he gave her a peck on the nose. He pulled Asami in close, their naked wet bodied pressed tight together. He was hard again by now, and since there was nothing separating them Asami would feel his length push against her abdomen.

The warm water helped Asami relax. It helped her recollect her thoughts. So I might be pregnant. I'm definitely excited if I am pregnant. What about Zhao? She thought to herself. She giggled up at him and stood on her toes to kiss his nose. She wrapped her arms around his waist and grinned. She raised an eyebrow when she felt Zhao's hard length against her abdomen. "Ooh. Someone excited?" She teased, moving her hands around to wrap around his shaft.

"Can you blame me? Standing around a naked bombshell tends to get a man hard," Zhao replied before grinning and tickling just under her chin. He leaned down and claimed her lips with his own, and then proceeded to grope and fondle her perfect buttocks with his strong hands. He pulled back slightly and purred softly against Asami's lips "You up for a little morning sex? Something to raise your spirits up after you were worrying?"

"Then I can't blame you. If I'm such a "bombshell", you have every right to get hard." Asami said seductively, running her tongue over her top lip just to tease Zhao. She giggled as he tickled her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She rolled her hips against his, causing her smooth slit to rub against his erect cock. "I'm up for anything that has sex in it, Zhao." She moved down to her knees, peering up at him. She took the head of his cock, sucking on it lightly before taking more of his shaft into her mouth.

Zhao was about to say something, some form of witty comment that would make Asami laugh, but whatever was on his mind vanished entirely when she started sliding the head of his thick cock into her hot and wet maw. "Oh..." Zhao breathed out, pressing one hand into the wall of the shower in a bid to keep his balance. "Well... I'll gladly let you experiment..." the older male purred in a growing pleasure.

Asami was expecting Zhao not to be prepared for her to go down on her knees. It was quite obvious. Any man would be caught off guard if Asami Sato was suddenly on her knees, taking his cock in her mouth. She smirked up at him as he breathed out, seeing him use his hand to stay balanced. She ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft then did he same for the sides. She took him in her mouth, taking more than what she would be used too.

"Don't go pushing yourself too hard now sweetheart..." the older male replied, small shivers racing up his spine as his beloved licked the sides of his cock with a distinct eagerness. He bit down on his bottom lip as his cock slid deeper into hr waiting mouth, and already he could feel his pleasure racing to new heights. Zhao was no stranger to blowjobs, but getting one from Asami Sato of all women... well it helped get his pulse racing faster.

"I know you want me to take it all," Asami murmured to herself. It was pretty obvious that he wanted her to take him. Who wouldn't want the most beautiful girl in Republic city to take it all? Her eyes were on him the entire time. She wanted to see how he would react. She smirked slightly as she took more of him, almost up to the hilt. She gave herself some time to recuperate. Almost unexpectedly, her tongue feverishly moved across his length, making sure she touched all of his sensitive spots before she started to move her head along his length.

Zhao seemed continually shocked by Asami's natural talent for all this, fully aware that she had been a virgin not too long ago. Well, having a lover who had a natural talent for this kind of thing was certainly a nice bonus... Zhao gave another long groan and felt his knees shaking slightly, the long wet tongue wriggling around and teasing his large cock in the most wonderful of ways. "Asami..." he whispered, the leasure growing more intense in his mind.

Asami knew Zhao would be surprised. She never had a chance to show him what she could do. This was a perfect time to show him. A smirk made a way to her lips with a mouth full of cock. She was enjoying that sounds Zhao made for her as her tongue teased his shaft. She pulled her mouth away to run her tongue on the underside of his cock. Teasingly, she placed a kiss on the head of his cock. She rose from his knees to wrap her arms around his neck. "Think I did a good job preparing you?" She whispered in his ear, rocking her hips against his.

Zhao was feeling that intense pleasure steadily filling every fibre of his being. Closer and closer he came to a release, only for Asami to abruptly pull away and earn a low groan of protest from the older male as she moved up. "Ah... you are such a tease..." he grumbled in response, managing a small smile. He calmed down slightly, so he wouldn't explode from a simple touch. "Believe me, I'm more than ready now," Zhao purred.

Asami was starting to enjoy teasing her boyfriend. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth, signalling he was about to unleash his load into her mouth before she pulled away. It wasn't a nice thing to do, but it had to be done. She wanted Zhao to cum inside of her, possibly to make sure she was pregnant. If she wasn't pregnant now, she would be this time. She giggled at his response and kissed his cheek. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hoisted herself up into his arms. "More than ready? Why don't you prove it to me, then?" The beauty whispered in his ear, gyrating her hips against his.

"Oh my goodness... if you weren't a busy woman, I would fuck you all day long today..." Zhao said in a low arousing purr once Asami clambered into his tight and loving embrace. When their hips ground together Zhao bit his lip and then slowly sank his lover down his long and thick cock, keeping her pink pussy lips spread wide as she slid inch by inch downward. He leaned in to lovingly kiss her neck, soaked under the hot spray of the shower, and he made a point of gently biting any of her sensitive spots.

"I could always push my busy things until later. Today could be our lazy day. Just you and I all day long, Zhao. Would it be perfect?" Asami whispered in his ear as she rocked her hips. She enjoyed the morning sex. She could go at it all day with him. She let out a loud moan as he pushed her down his length. No matter how many times they did, she would always love the way his cock felt inside of her. She moved her head lower to return the same kind of kissing to his neck. She nipped and bit the sensitive spots on his neck that she knew.

"I dunno if your business partners would appreciate it... but then again, those old farts can wait, you're will is more important," the older male purred. Zhao groaned and bit his bottom lip as those skilled teeth teased at his weaker points, the teasing only managing to heighten his arousal, his cock gradually swelling inside Asami's wet depths. A log growl of bliss escaped him, and the male quickly erupted with a spray of his thick and potent seed into Asami's womb.

"Anything coming from my mouth would have no questions asked. If I say I'm taking a day off, I'm having a day off no matter what." Asami whispered in his ear. She took great pleasure teasing him. She knew his weak spots on his neck. She practically knew what got him going. All she had to do was show a little skin and tease. She rocked her hips and moaned softly, feeling her walls tighten around his cock. She dug her nails into his shoulders before letting out a soft moan as she came around his large member. "If I'm not pregnant now.....I'm definitely am now."

Zhao slowly and carefully caught his breath, letting the rushing shower water clean away their juices and rush them down the drain. Then he reached back and turned the faucet off to shut down the water flow of the shower. "I can live with that my dear," came Zhao's soft reply, a smile gracing his face. He hoisted Asami into his arms and carried her out to the bathroom before setting her on her feet. Then he grabbed a large towel and wrapped both of their soaking bodies in the white fabric.

Asami rested her head on his shoulder while she caught her breath. A hand went to rub her abdomen slowly. She ran hand through her hair as the water ran through it. She let the water run over her body to wash their juices away. It was definitely a nice way to wake up in the morning. "Of course you're going to live with that," she laughed softly. As a precaution, she wrapped her arm around his neck. She hummed softly and wrapped the towel around her body. She snuggled next to him and looked up at him. "You're warm, you know," she muttered as she closed her eyes.

"Must be the firebender genes. Well that and we both just climbed out of a hot shower," Zhao replied wistfully. He smiled her way and gave her a kiss on the forehead, a gesture of his affections. He spent a few moments drying both himself and his lover before tossing the towel into the washing basket at the opposite end of the bathroom, and then he laced an arm around her slender shoulders. "So... hat shall we do? Wanna just head to the doctors?"

"Either way, I could be next to you like this all day. I hope it's the firebender genes," Asami murmured. Her head was against his chest as she savored the warmth. She wished she could be a bender some times. It must be so cool to have an element at your finger tips. She sighed softly and shivered as the towel was removed. She enjoyed it while it lasted. With her body resting against him, she raised an eyebrow. "Sure. The doctors sound fine. Let's get dressed."

""You got it," Zhao replied as he headed into Asami's bedroom. "Hm... I really should move my stuff in here some time." He plucked up the underwear and trousers he had worn last night just to cover his modesty and then he quietly slipped out of Asami's room and headed to his own private quarters in the vast mansion. He returned several minutes later, wearing a scarlet tunic, dark trousers and thick brow boots. He slid on a pair of wristbands and then smiled over at Asami "Ready to go?"

Asami's mind was filled with various thoughts. What if I'm pregnant? That will definitely be devastating, but Zhao wouldn't leave me. He even offered to marry me to keep my honor. That's a big step. He's so perfect. He's so willing to do anything for me. A smile pulled on her lips as she finished thinking. "You really should. No one would ask questions anyway," she agreed as she began picking out an outfit. It was a dress today. It was a nice white with modest straps, fabric, length, and cut. She did her hair after putting on flats on her feet. "Yeah. I'm ready," she told him as she stood up and took his hand, gripping it tightly for her comfort.

"hehe, why so worried? Come on, everything will work out fine," he remarked as he walked with Asami through the corridors of her home. As ever, she looked radiant- did all her dresses look that good? Zhao smiled at her and then held open the door to the garage for her, and he waited until she was in the passenger side before climbing into the drivers seat. He knew she never used her bike unless she had her riding clothes, so it was the Satomobile for today. So without further ado, he fired up the engine and then got to driving to the doctor's office.

"I know. I just glad I'm with you and not someone else, Zhao. I'm really happy. That all that matters," she said softly, gripping his hand tightly. As much as Asami wanted to say something else, she couldn't bring the courage up to tell Zhao she was hoping she was pregnant. It wasn't a way to keep him forever. He actually wanted to stay with her. That was alright with her. With a smile, she walked into the garage. She got into the passenger side and buckled her seat belt. Discreetly, she hoped he wouldn't even think about doing the daredevil turns. Today was not the day. She grinned and hummed the entire way to the doctor's office. After about ten minutes in the car, they made it to the office. She got out and smiled softly. "Ready?" She asked before getting out of the car and walking up to the front door.

Zhao knew better than to try any risky driving tricks today. After all, with Asami as she was now, there was the distinct possibility of the upholstery (and himself) getting splattered in vomit. The satombobile came to a halt and Zhao was quick to get out onto the street after turning off the ignition. "There we go," he replied, taking her hand in his own before starting to walk along with the dark-haired beauty. Inwardly he was surprisingly calm... having a kid with Asami sounded... pretty decent actually.

Back
Top Bottom