Life at Sato Manor {Sweetnothings}

Asami moaned as the feeling of Zhao's shaft against her wet slit. She couldn't put the massive amounts of pleasure it brought her. She knew it'd feel even better with him inside of her. She smirked and kissed his cheek. "Good idea, baby." She whispered between moans. She let him lift her up before pushing his cock into her. She moaned loudly and tilted her head back, lightly digging her nails into his chest.

"Mm... why thank you," Zhao said in a low sultry tone, before letting out another grunt of pleasure when Asami's tight walls wrapped so snugly around his impressive length. "Damn that feels good..." he murmured, working on pushing his cock in deeper and deeper, slowly gaining speed in the way he humped her. Zhao kissed the heiress with a burning passion and seemed to pick up the pace, thrusting too and fro while his lover loosened up for him.

Asami rested her head against his shoulder as she slid down Zhao's cock. She groaned softly, digging her nails into his arms. She was still a bit tight from this afternoon, but she was getting looser for him. She rocked her hips and let out a moan as he started thrusting into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer as they kissed passionately. "I love you so much..." She said through moans of pleasure. She was sure the people in the mansion would be able to hear them, but they knew now to disturb Asami. Perhaps she would be able to tell them about Zhao.

"Oh, is that so?" Zhao asked in between quick kisses and loud gasps for air, her words sending another bout of passion throughout his whole body. Asami knew just what to say "Well I love you more," Zhao said sternly, before smiling sweetly at his lover. His hips moved faster and faster still, his fat dick slamming too and fro and stretching the heiress wide around his cock. "Goddamn... you feel fucking amazing..." the taller male whispered huskily.

"'Tis is so." Asami joked against Zhao's lips. Her hips were moving at a fast pace against his cock. She was lust filled at this point. She couldn't describe what the main reason for it was, but she didn't care. She was acting on something very important. She felt her walls stretching around his cock to fit him. She moaned and kissed his neck as he whispered to her. "Your cock is so big, Zhao." She whispered against his neck, her goal to send shudders through him.

"For a girl who was a virgin not too long ago, you sure do have a dirty mouth," said Zhao. Oh well he was hardly complaining, if anything Asami being so confident and self-assured in the sack was a major turn on. His hips moved faster and faster still until the impressive length was driving in and out of the dark-haired girls pussy at a steady and well defined rhythm. He pulled her in and kissed her, one hand groping and fondling her right breast.

"A dirty mouth? Aw. Maybe someone ought to teach me to talk better." Asami whispered seductively. She found it exciting that not even 24 hours ago she was the woman who called upon Zhao for usually no reasons just so she could be near him. She ran hands her down his chest, her nails gently scratching his skin. She felt the pleasure building up in her abdomen. She moaned loudly against his lips as she pushed her hips against his. She definitely wanted to do this more often.

"I just might have to. Imagine how shocked the world would be if it knew how naughty you are," he teased. Zhao breathed in and gave a sharp groan, pain and pleasure mingling together while Asami scraped down his chest. There was a mutual excitement between the two of them, motivating Zhao to keep going even as a distinct sensation of pressure built inside him. And then at last a long moan of pure lust broke past his lips as his cock throbbed and began gushing hot and sticky cum into Asami's womb.

"I imagine the world would be pretty shocked to find out I naught I can be." The young heiress teased back. Asami loved it when she got to do this. She noticed Zhao's sharp groan and instead used the pads of her fingers to run down his chest, lightly tickling him. She moaned louder as the pressure kept building up. Right before Zhao came, she arched her back and cried in in pleasure as she came around his cock. She gripped him, feeling his hot seed pour into her womb. She moaned and rested her body against his. She smiled softly and rocked her hips slowly. She wanted to keep all of his cum inside of her.

When Asami clung tight to him, it filled Zhao with a sense of both security and love. He smiled softly and then held the attractive heiress in, kissing at her cheek in a loving manner. "That was... it was just lovely Asami." He smiled warmly and nuzzled against her and then fell back on the bed, leaving the curvaceous dark-haired beauty to rest atop him. "Now then... how about we rest up? That was intense."

Asami felt safe in Zhao's arms. Being her bodyguard and boyfriend, she felt a variety of feelings for him. She wrapped her arms around him with her head against his chest. She smiled at his words and peered up at him. "It was amazing, Zhao." She stroked his cheek with her hands and giggled as they fell back on the bed. She looked down at him and nodded. "That's fine with me. I don't think we're ready to see weird stares." She joked.

"Aw sweetheart, you're gonna give me a big head if you keep giving me compliments like that. You know just how huge my ego is already," the firebender joked. Hell, the fact that Zhao was dating the most beautiful woman in the world was enough to give him a huge ego. Zhao leaned into a spooning position with the shorter woman. His eyelids gradually grew heavier, and then slowly he fell asleep with Asami held tight against him.

Asami opened her eyes when the sun hit her face. She groaned softly and turned her head to the side. She smiled at the sight of Zhao next to her. When she saw him, it reminded her of what they did last night. She pressed her body against him and kissed his cheek. "Zhao...good morning." She whispered in his ear before sitting up. She stood up and walked to her dresser. She brushed out her hair and smiled at her reflection. Something was different, but she couldn't see it. She shrugged and walked back to the bed, climbing back into it next to Zhao. She wanted to have a lazy day with him.

Zhao gave a low grumble in response when Asami's soft voice hit his ear, and when she shifted her weight out of the bed he finally seemed to wake a bit. He missed having her warmth pressed against him and that was what drove him to sit upright. "Looking good as ever... Miss Sato," he said playfully. When she returned to the bed, Zhao pulled her soft and curvaceous body in close and then kissed her soft cheek "So... do you have anything scheduled for today?"

Asami smiled when she heard Zhao grumble. She was going to love waking up to that in the morning. She didn't want to get out of bed, but she figured it would wake him up. She pulled her hair into a tight braid before getting back into bed. Asami pulled the covers over her body. She looked up at the tall muscled man and laid on her side to face him. "Well, I was thinking we could lay in bed all day. Just a lazy day between us." She suggested. She started to feel nauseous and quickly got out of the bed. She ran into the restroom after shutting the door. She coughed, flushing the toilet after she was done. "What the hell?"

"A whole day in bed? With the hottest woman around? Sounds good to me," Zhao replied, smirking over at the heiress. He was a lucky man, that was for sure. He blinked in surprise then as she quickly hurried to the bathroom, and he frowned when Asami returned a few moments later. Well clearly she had just gotten sick in there... but what had caused it? "Was it something you ate?" he asked curiously.

Asami was confused as to why it was happening. It definitely wasn't the food. She always ate at the tea shop and she never had gotten sick once. She started to go through options in her head. She bit her lip when she got to a conclusion. She looked at Zhao with a scared look in her eyes. "N-no. Zhao...I think I'm pregnant." She said, tears welling up in her eyes. She closed her eyes and managed to keep the tears inside. She wasn't one to cry. She wanted to walk to Zhao and curl up in his arms, but she felt stuck there by the bathroom door. She started thinking about her reputation and what people would think of her. What would they think of her?

"O-oh..." Zhao repeated, clearly stunned. Pregnant already? Was that even possible? He pushed the thoughts from his head when he saw how worried Asami was, and he quickly walked toward her. "Hey... relax..." he said softly, letting his hands rest on her shoulders. Well it was natural for a teenage girl to worry over this, especially one with a reputation to maintain like Asami Sato. "Look... you should double check with a doctor first, and if you are... well we'll discuss what to do after that. I'll be with you either way."

Asami was so scared. She couldn't believe she was pregnant. It wasn't supposed to happened. She was supposed to wait until she was older. She had always dreamed of having a child with Zhao, but she didn't expect it to happen so quick. It was like her world was crashing down on her now. She looked up at Zhao, trying to even out her breathing. She looked up at him and whimpered softly. She nodded. She wanted to keep her reputation. She didn't want to be the one who was pregnant at 19, but it was Zhao's baby. She couldn't do anything. She loved him. She looked up at him and hugged him tightly. "You promise?" She whispered, gripping him tightly.

"I haven't lied to you yet have I?" Zhao asked with a small smile on his face "Of course I promise Asami, I'll be with you all the way," Zhao added before kissing her on the nose. He was a faithful and devoted man, andhe's give Asai the same attention and focus tat he gave her as her bodyguard. "And if you are pregnant, well I'll gladly tie the knot with you to maintain your honour," he said before stroking her cheek affectionately.

"Well, in that case, I guess we can get through this," Asami replied softly. She couldn't believe how fast this was going for her. She was already pregnant with his child. She smiled at him and nuzzled him. "Thank you, Zhao. You're so perfect," she responded. She looked up at him at his suggestion. She blushed softly, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Really? That would be great, Zhao. I would love to be your wife," she stood on her toes and kissed him softly.

"Yeah well, I know that it's important to you, and I want to be able to keep you happy," came his reply. Zhao smiled and tickled under her chin and then kissed her forehead "But we'll need the confirmation on all this first so we don't wind up rushing into something," he explained. The firebender stroked his cheek and glanced to the far door of the bedroom "You still have the telegram, right? You could get in touch and make an appointment with your doctor."

"Aw. Thank you, Zhao. You're the best boyfriend/fiance I could ever have." Asami said jokingly. It was true in her heart, though. She really loved him. It was more than anything. She giggled softly after he tickled under her cheek. "All right. We can go later today. I'll have one of the messengers send a telegram to the doctor. He would take anybody under the Sato name first." She giggled. She kissed his cheek and pulled away to get dressed. "You're more than welcome to take a shower with me if you like." She suggested, taking his hand in hers.

"Well..." he hummed and seemed to be mulling it over... but it was clear that he was up for it as soon as Asami had given him an offer. Zhao glanced up toward the bathroom, seeing the shower that could easily fit the two of them "Count me in," he said calmly as he strode into the bathroom. The tall firebender beckoned her in after as he started the pump of water, sending a hot spray of heated water raining down atop them.

Asami knew what he would say. Zhao couldn't resist taking a nice shower with his possibly pregnant wife. The thought made her grin to herself. Internally, she hoped she would be pregnant. She liked the idea of being married to him with a child. She giggled softly and closed the door after he walked inside. She hummed softly as he turned the shower on. She shrugged softly and walked inside the shower after him. She sighed softly when the warm water hit her skin. "This feels so good." She mumbled, closing her eyes and rested her body against Zhao's. "I just realized you could've heat the water yourself, firebender." She teased.

Back
Top Bottom