Life at Sato Manor {Sweetnothings}

Asami started to think where they would actually do it. There was the pool. She was already comfortable in it and nobody would bother them on her orders. Her servants know when she's in the pool, there's no bothering her. She was going to voice her opinion when Zhao literally tore off her bikini top. She gasped, her cheeks turning red as she realized he was now looking at her breasts.

Asami didn't bother protesting. He had the experience whereas she didn't. She would go along with him as long as it isn't dangerous. She smiled softly and looked at their bathing suits at sides of the pool. Never in her life did she imagine she'd do something like this. She wrapped her arms around him and grinned. "Me, too." She said before she let out a moaned as he started nipping at her collarbone.

When she nestled so tight against him, Zhao could feel every inch of her smooth and flawless skin press into his own. Sweet spirits she was amazing, her body curved to perfection and the slightest touch sending jolts of pleasure racing down his spine. He kept his arm laced around her waist, and then he slowly raised Asami up.

"Brace yourself for this... If it's your first time, it'll hurt a bit..." Zhao explained. Hell even if she wasn't a virgin there would be some mil discomfort, he was exceptionally large down there. He kissed Asami's perfect lips and then slowly sank her womanhood down the length of his cock, the head starting to push into her inch by inch and spreading her wider every second.

Asami had so many dreams about doing this. She never thought it'd happen this way. Honestly, she liked it this way anyway. Zhao was so perfect in every way. He was fit, protective, and caring. She loved him, though she may never admit it, she wanted to be witth him forever. He had saved her life numerous times. She owed him something.

She looked at him and nodded. "It is my first time. I'll get past the pain." She said softly. She knew it was going to hurt. She tangled her fingers in his hair and kissed him deeply. She shut her eyes tightly and started to groan softly in pain. She touched his forehead with hers, trying to ignore the growing pain.

"Sorry..." Zhao murmured, hearing those small grunts of pain escaping his lover. He knew this wouldn't be easy, but it just served to make him feel bad that he couldn't do anything to alleviate her discomfort. They both wanted each other, but they had to get past the first bit of pain if they were able to love each other fully. But there had to be some way to make this easier for her... then an idea popped into the bodyguards mind.

As he sank Asami down lower, his shaft piercing her hymen and sending a small trail of virginal blood down his manhood, he reached down and started to fondle the heiress' clitoris. He grunted softly and kept kissing her neck, fingers grinding and rubbing the exposed love nub, wanting to excite and pleasure his lover to distract from the pain between her legs.

The pain was getting more and more unbearable. Asami nuzzled Zhao to distract her from the increasing pain. She tried to think any other time where she felt this much pain. It was hard to think up anything since she had been protected most of her life. She really wanted to love Zhao, and the only way was to let him take her virginity and push past the pain. She wanted to feel good, and she wanted him to feel good.

Asami moved her hands down from his hair. Her eyes shot open when she felt him push past her hymen. She whimpered in excruciating pain and buried her head in his shoulder. What he did to help her with the pain was amazing. The pain was slowly moving away to be replaced by the pleasure Zhao was giving her. She moaned loudly, bucking her hips against his hand on her clit.

Zhao breathed out a soft sigh of relief when he heard her moaning from him, glad to know he could make her feel a little better throughout the uncomfortable process. He continued to rub Asami's clit with a growing sense of vigor and thoroughness. It was clear he knew his stuff, able to work the red nub with a fine degree of skill to make her pleasure rise higher and higher.

Finally he managed to fit every large glorious inch into her pussy, the head of it reaching far deeper than one would have thought possible. He started jerking and humping his hips too and fro, each motion of his cock spreading Asami's walls a little wider and making it easier for him. Zhao kissed her with a burning passion, his tongue duelling with hers as he worked to raise her pleasure to newfound levels.

Asami arched her back and pressed her body against Zhao's. She knew she was right about him. He was five years older than her, and he definitely had more experience. She wanted to learn from him, so she could pleasure him the same way he pleasured her. She rolled her hips against his hands once more. By now, the pain had subsided, and she wanted him to start thrusting into her.

When he finally had his whole length in her, she finally understood how big he really was. She had to remember to ask him how large he was to be able to go this deep inside of her. She panted and moved her hips to match Zhao's. Asami closed her eyes as he kissed her. She parted her mouth to give him better access, her tongue furiously moving against his. "I love you so much, Zhao." She whispered against his lips.

Her declaration set some heat creeping up his cheeks, and even Zhao wasn't used to hearing such things. He smiled and then gave her a quick peck on the lips "The feeling is certainly mutual Asami..." the bodyguard said in a low husky purr, his hand groping her breast and skilfully kneading the flesh.

Meanwhile the thrusting of his hips just grew more and more intense, the fat head of his cock slamming in and out with a well-defined rhythm and pace. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to be like this with you..." the taller male said, whispering into her ear and then giving the shell a quick lick before upping the pace of his cock yet again.

Asami meant it even if she was full of lust. She had all her feelings for Zhao bottled for three months, and now she was finally being able to tell him how she felt. She smiled at him and moaned as his hand groped her breast. Inside, she wished he would've said I love you, but she didn't want to press it. Asami just wanted to focus on the mounting pleasure he was giving her.

The young adult moved her hips against his. The thrusting was pushing her closer and closer to the edge. She felt the building pressure in her lower abdomen rise and rise. She smiled when he told her how long he wanted to do this. "Really? How long? With all this pent up desire, you must be happy to finally release it." She whispered back. She moaned as his thrusts started to get faster.

"Agh... honestly...? Two months, maybe more..." the older male said in between quick shallow breaths. Zhao groaned when he felt his lovers pussy convulse around his cock, the walls of hot wet flesh seeming to tighten around his cock all the more. She was getting close now, Zhao could tell that much, and with just how good it felt to be inside her he knew he was set to blow any time soon too.

"Asami... holy..." he breathed out against her flesh, and by now his shaft was starting to swell with the pressure building within him. Precum was starting to flow from the head, adding a little extra lubrication "I love you... But I'm gonna cum soon... do you want me to pull out?" he asked in between quick pants.

Asami smiled when he answered her question. "Well, doesn't it feel good to finally be able to get what you want?" She giggled softly. She felt her inner walls tighten around his cock. She was getting closer to the edge, and he was really pushing her. She knew the risks if he came inside of her. She didn't mind. She loved him, and he loved her.

She moaned loudly, almost crying out in pleasure. She felt his member throbbing and swelling. She took it as a sign that he was also close. She felt the drops of his precum, and that confirmed her thoughts. "N-no. Cum inside." She whispered, laying her head on his shoulder and kissing his neck softly.

"Ah... are you sure...?" Zhao asked. That would indeed be very risky. The wealthy heiress of Sato industries knocked up by her ow bodyguard? Well that would cause trouble. And would either of them be ready to be parents? Everything seemed to be moving incredibly fast, and the Firebender had to wonder if the romanced would still hold Asami's interest over time.

But if this was what she wanted, she would get it. Hell he could hardly stop now anyway. He threw his head back and cried out, his cock starting to spray thick hot ropes of his seed into her womb and filling it to the brim. Zhao leaned back to catch his breath and held Asami's naked body close to his own while they floated in the water, wanting to maintain their intimacy here and now.

Asami looked at Zhao. Was he worried she'd get pregnant? She looked at him and nodded. "I'm sure." She said softly, kissing his cheek for reassurance. She could tell the journalists anything and they'd believe her. If she did indeed get pregnant, there would be some underlying issues. She wanted to retain honor to her family, and getting pregnant while they weren't married didn't sound ideal to her. She would just have to explain to Zhao she needed him to marry her.

She didn't want to focus on what could happen in the future. She wanted to focus on what was happening now. She felt her walls tighten up as she came right before Zhao. Asami arched her back as he poured his seed into her body. She panted, trying to catch her breath. She laid her head on his shoulder. "T..that was amazing." She whispered.

"Yeah... yeah it really was. I needed you for so long, and now... Well now we have each other." Zhao smiled softly and then lifted her up off his cock, promptly placing his other arm under her knees so he could hold her bridal style. He carried her from the pool and for the time being he did't bother redressing. He saw no real point, nobody could see him or her.

Zhao laid Asami down on one sun lounger and handed her a towel before kissing her forehead as a loving gesture before he moved back toward the ridge of the pool and began gathering up their discarded swimwear "Hah... Sorry, one of the straps on the top is broken... I guess I got a little carried away..." Zhao said as he handed Asami her two pieced of swimwear "I take it you have more bikinis, right?"

Asami smiled up at her lover and kissed his cheek. "I'm happy you feel better." She said. She laughed softly when he lifted her up and carried her bridal style. She was definitely going to like having Zhao carry her around. She looked up at the high sun. She did pick a good day to go outside.

Asami covered her eyes when Zhao set her down on the sun lounger. She took the towel from him and blushed when he kissed her forehead. "Thank you." She smiled. She looked at her bikini top and laughed. "It's fine." She tucked her legs underneath her body with the towel draped over her body. "I actually do. That was my least favorite one anyway."

"Oh. Well I probably could have torn it better in that case..." Zhao said, shrugging and tossing the fabric over his shoulder. He dismissively threw a fireball over his shoulders and let it engulf the useless fabric, causing it to go up in a swift puff of smoke "And it's gone. Now you've got the good ones left," he remarked, smiling before adjusting his trunks.

He waited until Asami had fixed up her towel and then he lifted her up and carried her rather casually. "Okay... I'll just set you in your room ad leave you to change into something better. I'm just gonna go and get something else to wear. If I go into the water again I'll shrivel up lke a raisin, ya know?" Zhao said before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Asami smiled and looked at him. She watched the fireball go over his shoulder, simply amazed at his talent. She always wished she could bend after the equalists. She watched her bikini go up in smoke before it was disintegrated. "Yay. Thank you, Zhao." She said, kissing his cheek. She wrapped the towel around her body and tucked it in the front. She stretched out her arms making sure it was nice and snug.

She made sure the towel was wrapped around her tightly to prevent it from falling. How embarrassing that would be. She giggled when Zhao picked her up again. She swung her legs and hummed softly. "That's fine. I need to get dressed in something other than a towel." She joked. She smiled when he quickly kissed her lips. Instead, she leaned up and kissed him softly.

He welcomed those soft lips on his own, letting his tongue casually explore Asami's mouth. Then his head pulled back and he gave her a quick wink before he started walking back toward his room. Zhao was quick to change from his trunks into a white shirt, black pants and clean polished brown boots. He could afford to be a little more casually dressed around his employer now, surely. After dressing fully he walked back toward Asami's room to check in on her... and maybe peek in on her.

Asami meant for the kiss to be a nice romantic one. However, she didn't having Zhao's tongue in her mouth. She blushed softly and started walking in the opposite direction to her room. She was going to be thinking about it for the rest of the day now. She dropped her towel as she grabbed her bottle of scented lotion. She sat on her bed, rubbing it into her skin. She then got up and grabbed her bra. She clipped it on before putting on her underwear. She went through her closet trying to find at least a nice dress for Zhao. It was the least she could do. Once she found one, she pulled it over her head and onto her body. She fixed any crimps in the dress and sat on her bed.

Ah, what a shame... when the bodyguard reached her door he could lean in and see that she was just finishing putting on her dress. Oh well, she looked spectacular either way, and that was a damn fine dress she had on. Left an awful lot of her attractive slim legs on display... but just because they were seeing each other now, didn't mean that they could spend all their time fucking.

Zhao opened the door up and took a step inside "Hey there. Looking fantastic as ever," he remarked as he stepped inside. Zhao moved over to her and leaned down to kiss her brow in a loving and tender manner. "So then... What shall we do today boss? I'm at your command as ever," the bodyguard explained, continuing to smile.

Asami pulled the straps over her shoulders. She didn't hear Zhao outside her door. She figured he was still getting dressed, or he was on the way to her room. She knew how busy it got in the mansion during this time. Asami gave a quick twirl in her mirror and smiled. She looked good, and she knew it. She grinned at her reflection and took a seat on the bed.

Asami looked up from her legs. She smiled at Zhao and stood up. She giggled. "You look more casual yourself." She commented. She wrapped her arms around him after he moved over to her and kissed her brow. "Stop calling me anything other than Asami. I want to be equals. As for what to do, you can decide." She said.

"Aha... sorry, I guess it's just hard to wrap my head around the concept of dating you. Feels like I'm... well I AM dating a celebrity, but it's strange that that celebrity is also my boss." Zhao smiled regardless of his worries and laced an arm around her waist. She was rich, beautiful, and had likely been pampered all her life... yet she seemed so down to earth, and so polite too. She was an amazing woman, simple as that.

"Me? Well... If you insist." Zhao reached up and lazily scratched under his chin, trying to think of something to do. "Well... how about a casual date?" he suggested, fingers gently caressing the fabric over her side "We could head down toward that tea shop you like, get something to drink and just... well, chat."

Asami laughed softly when he explained the reason why he still called her something else. "It's all right. You'll get used to it. I'll make sure you do." She patted his arm and leaned into him. Even if she had everything the world, she didn't have that one thing everyone had. Now, she had it. Love. She smiled softly and leaned up, kissing his cheek. No matter what, she wanted to stay with Zhao. She didn't have to be some other person for him. She could be herself.

"I insist." Asami joked. She rubbed his arm the was around her waist. It felt good to be in someone's arms. She closed her eyes as he suggested a casual date. A smile tugged on her lips. "I like that." She lazily opened her eyes, gazing up at him. She sat up, but she still kept herself in his hold. "Yeah. Let's do that." She stood up and took his hands, pulling him up.

Zhao was quick to rise up when she tugged his arm, because he had his doubts that she couldn't lift him up in a way that didn't involve some kind of Judo throw to fling him across the room and he was soon at her side. "Well then, let's get going." The tea shop was a good deal away from the manor, so they'd have to take some kind of vehicle over if they wanted to make it in a timely fashion and get back here at a decent hour.

And so, Zhao began to walk along with his lover toward the garage of the mansion, where the large Satomobile and Asami's favourite motorbike were stored together. "You wanna drive?" he asked, gesturing to her motorbike "We could take the care if you'd rather." the taller male suggested.

Asami laughed when he got up. She knew he helped her, but she didn't mind. She liked being this close to Zhao. She hugged him before nodding. She took his hand in hers, lacing his fingers with hers. She smiled softly and leaned her head on his shoulder. She felt really good around him. She was just glad she had told him how she felt. She was dating an amazing guy, though it had to be kept a secret for a while. She didn't want any journalists around them all the time.

Asami started walking with Zhao to the garage. She wondered what vehicle they could take. There was the motorbike which she adored and the Satomobile. She took the motorbike everywhere, but she'd like to sit down and relax in the Satomobile. "Let's take the car. It's been a while since I was in it." She told him.

Back
Top Bottom