The Fourth Quarter Quell (Naomi David and Mercenary)

"Oh, thanks Shira. I like you, too. A lot, actually." Thal told her, looking into her eyes as his cheeks got redder.

"So are yours." Thal said. It wasn't said like a retort, more like a statement or a fact. He continued staring into her eyes, wondering what would happen next.

Thal was surprised at her action, but went a long with it. He didn't know why he wanted to hesitate, buy he knew this is what he really wanted. Her. So he forced himself not to hesitate as he leaned in with her, their lips meeting. He had never really kissed a girl before. He wasn't very popular or as buff as other guys, so the girls typically didn't fall for him. But he liked Shira, and Shira liked him. He would stay with her in that arena for as long as he possibly could, and do anything to keep them alive. To keep her alive. After a moment, he pulled away from the kiss slowly, opening his eyes and looking at her. "That was amazing, Shira." He mumbled to her in a hushed tone.

Shira had never really kissed a guy before. Many had tried, but all had ended up badly hurt. But Thal was different, special... She wanted him very badly. She wanted to be at his side in that arena for as long as possible. She smiled when he pulled back, and she replied,"Indeed, that was amazing, Thal."

"So, uh, do you want to finish the game, now? Or something else?" Thal asked, blushing. He couldn't stop staring at her, taking in how beautiful she was.

"It would fix the bed problem. And I like that solution better than out first one." Thal said, trying to be as confident about it as he could. But the tent in his pants showed he obviously wanted this. Wanted her.

Thal didn't seem as muscular as he actually was. His chest and abs were well toned, and Shira could see that when he pulled off his shirt. He definitely liked the way she was touching his now bare cheat.

Shira happily took off his shirt, happily continuing the massage... She sexily and softly spoke,"You like that Thal? WHere else needs my touch?"

"I think you know exactly where else." Thal said. "I also think I'm not the only one who needs a chest massage." He added, his hands cupping around her breasts through the fabric of her shirt.

Shira laughed, smiling as he began to work her breasts... She sexily began to take off his pants and boxers... And she began to ever so sexily give him a good hand job.

"God, Shira, you're good!" Thal said, looking down at her hands on her now hardened member. His own hands went to them brim of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head, leaving her bra to cover her breasts. Thal couldn't help but stare, even though they hadn't even gotten to the best part,

Shira laughed when he took off her shirt, and she began to speed up the massaging, she was so thorough she even started to massage his ball sack.

"Really good!" Thal added. But that started to make his mind wander. Where had she gotten this experience? But right now, that didn't matter. He decided to let her do what she wanted, obviously not being as exietiebced with this as she was.

Indeed, he would have to wonder how Shira was so good at pleasuring despite her virginity... She spoke,"Hmmm, you want more?"

"Yeah, I do." Thal said honestly. He began massaging her breasts for the the fabric of her bra, squeezing them, too. He want to just take off all of her clothes and take her, but he knew that that would ruin the moment. He felt like letting her take off her own clothes, friending in how far she wanted to go. Could he go as far as she wanted to go? That would be seen soon enough.

Shira smiled as he continued to play with breasts... She sensuously took off all of her clothes, and sat there for a moment when she was totally naked, letting him absorb her glorious form.

"Wow..." Was all Thal managed to say as he watched her undress. Thal moved forward and placed his mouth on her neck, licking down her body until he made it to her breast. He slowly licked the skin of her right boob, then went to her nipple, sucking in it.

"Mhmmmm, you like what you see?..." Shira slyly asked before her began to suck on her right breast. She ever so happily went to work on his back, massaging the best she could.

Thal pulled away for a second. "Yeah, I do." He told her, before moving his head hover to her left breast. He massaged her right breast while he suckled on her left one.

"Very good..." Shira purred, smiling when he moved from her right breast to her left breast. He didn't abandon her right breast entirely. He massaged her right breast while he sucked on her left breast. She started to give him a hand job again...

Back
Top Bottom