The Fourth Quarter Quell (Naomi David and Mercenary)

"You want to keep this up, or get down to business?" Thal asked suggestively as he pulled away from her left breast now, placing his other hand on it afterwards.

"I think... I would like to get down to business..." purred Shira, smiling at the fact that now both of his hands were on her breasts.

"Alright, let's get down to business." Thal said. He used the hand on her breasts to gently push her back to the ground as he kneeled I over Shira and positioned his surprisingly larger sized penis at her entrance. Thal prodded up against her vagina, pushing into her.

Shira sexily smiled at him when he gentle got her on the ground, which pleased her, she wanted him to dominate her now, she was very impressed with how large his cock was now... She spread her legs nice and wide for him, wanting to be able to give him plenty of room... And he would have the honor of taking her virginity from her. She softly moaned, feeling him starting to push into her...

"God, Shira, you're tight!" Thal said, groaning as he pushed halfway into her. He pulled back before shoving his shaft back inside if her, going deeper.

"Unghhh, what did you expect! I am a virgin!...." SHira moaned happily, feeling him break her hymen, then she began to bleed the virginal blood... But she didn't care, she felt too damn good.

"Hey, I didn't know that!" Thal said almost defensively, looking down at the blood leaking out of her no-longer virgin hole. He pressed farther in until finally his whole length was inside of her.

"Oh yeah." Was all Thal could respond as he pulled out and pushed back in. Soon enough he was fucking her in a rhythm, starting our slowly but quickly picking up the pace.

Shira was hungrily and happily moaning in pleasure as he was fucking her slowly but speeding it up. Clearly, he knew how to pleasure a woman, or, at the very least, he now knew how to pleasure her.

Thal moved one hand back to her cheat to fondle her boob again as he got to a fast rhythm, going into her harder and pushing back in hard after pulling out fast. She was so amazing, he could barely keep from exploding. But he did, just so he could pleasure them both more.

Shira hungrily moaned in pleasure as he began to fondle one of her breasts... And she finally climaxed, climaxing before him, moaning in pleasure, moaning because of her climaxing and his sudden super speed up.... Then she felt him cum in her, it felt so damn great, which made her moan even louder in pleasure.

Thal came inside of her as he slammed all the way up into her, staying there as he came, his sperm shooting into Shira. It felt so good, and an agape smile was stuck on his face as waves of pleasure washed over him. But eventually it stopped, and reality settled back into his mind. He realized that he had just had sex with Shira, for real. And he had came into her. Oh God, he had just came into Shira! "Shira, I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking, and it just happened, and I was just in the moment, and-" He told her quickly and apologetically, feeling ashamed. What had he done?!

Shira wasn't furious or anything, but she was realistic. She spoke, though she sounded very freaking happy,"Odds are one of us or both of us will get killed in the Arena. And I like to enjoy life, no matter the price, before the Games... But now, preferably with you at my side."

"Well, in all honestly that doesn't really make me deal better...but I feel the same way. I eat to enjoy what time I have left on this God forsaken world, with you." Thal said to her, staring into her eyes happily, glad she didn't have a problem with it.

Shira smiled lovingly at him in response, and she spoke,"Better get cleaned up and prepared for dinner and the like, or the Avoxes and the rest of my crew will be making gossip."

"Alright. Maybe you could perform one last did and, I'm, 'clean me up'?" Thal asked with a blush and a smile. He hoped she knew what he meant, because it would be a lot more awkward to say: 'Luck the juices off my dick'.

"As you wish, my delicious one!" Shira sexily replied, getting down, nice and low... And she began to lick, teasing the tip of his dick first... Then nicely and slowly licking him clean.

That grunted in pleasure at the deal of her tongue. She was amazing as she ran her tongue along his dick, which was already hardening again. "Do you think we have time for round two?" he asked almost pleadingly as he looked down at Shira. She was a mixture of sexy and beautiful to Thal as he watched her clean his shaft.

"Oh, most certainly... But I've also heard shower sex is a great deal of fun..." Shira slyly replied, pausing to talk, then continuing to lick him clean.

"Well, it just so happens we have a shower. We can have fun and clean up at the same time. Shall we?" Thal said to her with a smile, waiting for her to finish to move over to the bathroom, the shower inside.

"Meeeeeeeeeow!...." Shira purred, replying and getting up after finishing the cleaning, heading to the bathroom, knowing watching her body would turn him on.

Watching her did in fact turn him on as he followed her inside, his dick already hard again. "Want to try anything special this time?" he asked suggestively with a smile as he stood behind her.

"Hmmm, how about some anal, since you've had such a sweet ride with my mouth and pussy..." Shira happily replied, winking at him as she turned on the hot water.

"Sounds good to me, beautiful." Thal said. He walked into the shower and kissed her, then drive filled pressed her up against the wall as he did so. His shaft rubbed against her ass and pussy as he kissed her against the wall of the shower, the hot water pouring down on them. He broke the kiss, taking the time to position his cock's tip against her smaller asshole.

Back
Top Bottom