Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Yukimura saw Sasuke was going to try and wash the blood from his hand and panicked, elbowing his friend hard in the side of his head and scrambling away from him, holding his bloody arm against his chest, staring at Sasuke with wide eyes. "You won't take what last thing I have left of her!"

Yukimura was breathing heavily, staring down at his arm with wide eyes, tears starting to build up before slipping down his cheeks again.

"No, boss, don't...I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..." He said, "Don't cry..." He felt like he was talking to a little kid who had lost his favorite toy, "Come back, I won't do it again, I swear.."

He looked up at Sasuke, eyes untrusting and panicked, but her moved back to his spot again and sat down, hugging his hand to his arm. "What do I do without her..?"

Yukimura didn't respond, he simply stared down at the water, which had turned pink from the blood he had gotten on himself.

Yukimura's shoulders were sagged, eyes dull and lifeless as he sat there, not even registering Sasuke's presence any more.

Yukimura followed Sasuke numbly, stumbling a few times. "I'm not hurt... I just want.. I want to lay down." He murmured.

"You can lay down in a minute." He said and peeked into the med wing before bringing Yukimura inside. Akihime looked up and her eyes filled with shame, "Yukimura-sama..."

Yukimura's eyes widened and he stiffened hard, staring at Akihime and going completely pale. "I... Want to lay down in my room.." He said weakly, trembling. Amaya frowned softly, sitting beside Akihime to try and keep her spirits up, a soft frown on her face when Yukimura entered.

Akihime held Amaya's hand for strength, "Yukimura-sama, please forgive my actions...! I was in a dark place and I thought death was my only escape...! Please do not forsake me, Yukimura-sama...! I'm so sorry!"

Yukimura looked like he was going to be sick. "What kind of games are you playing!?" He snapped at Sasuke, gripping his hair, eyes crazed. "Both of you! Stop!" He snapped, throwing a glare towards Amaya as well. "She's dead! It's my fault they're gone!" He trembled hard. "The love of my life is dead and so is my child and I murdered them!" He ran from the room, hurrying to his room.

"Yukimura-sama!" Akihime rushed out of bed, tripping over the blankets as she raced after Yukimura, "Otani!" Sasuke called. Akihime moved into Yukimura's room cautiously, "Yukimura-sama...?"

Yukimura held his gun with trembling hands to his head, the ringing in his ears keeping him from hearing Akihime, eyes wide and oddly calm.

Akihime's eyes widened and she ran over, "Yukimura-sama, no!" She tried to push the gun away but he was much stronger, "Onegai!! Don't do it, please!! Please don't leave me, Yukimura-sama, I'm sorry!! I won't do it again!! I love you so much!! Please, Yukimura-sama!!" She begged, tears spilling down her cheeks

Yukimura's finger twitched over the trigger, eyes staring straight ahead, like something was beckoning him.

She inhaled sharply and brought her hand back, swinging it forward and slapping him hard across the face, "Sanada Genjiro Yukimura, for Buddha's sake, listen to me!!" She screamed

Yukimura was slapped so hard the gun was knocked from his hand and his eyes cleared a bit. "Aki...hime..?"

Akihime hiccuped and gingery took his hand, "D-Daijoubu da...Yukimura-sama..." She said weakly. She hiccuped as tears continued to fall down her cheeks, "G-Gomenasai...! Gomenasai! Pleae forgive me!" She sobbed

She nodded quickly, holding onto him tight, "I'm so sorry, Yukimura-sama...! I was stupid and my heart was heavy, I-I just...!" She wheezed and sobbed, "I couldn't take it anymore...!"

Back
Top Bottom