Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

She froze and quickly covered herself with her towel, eyes wide. She had always waited until the late hours of the night before she showered, she was always careful to lock doors- shit. The door, she forgot to lock the door. She prayed he was drunk or high so he wouldn't recognize her face and mistake her for a visitor.

She stumbled as he dragged her, holding her towel as tight as she could, a sinking feeling in her stomach as they neared Motochika's room.

Ichirou stumbled and fell to her knees outside of Motochika's door, hissing softly and nearly dropping her towel. Pulling it up against her she slowly got to her feet, knees scraped up and hair still dripping wet.

She ground her teeth, shame making her cheeks flush as she averted her gaze from her captain. "Aniki, I can explain, please.." She said.

"My name isn't Ichirou... It's Nana, and I didn't wish to deceive you, I only wanted to aid you in your fight for the Land of the Rising Sun. That is all I hoped to accomplish. But women aren't allowed to be recruited, so I disguised myself so I could join. You've seen how I can contribute to your cause, and I wish to fight beside you again." Nana said, staring up at him with steely gray eyes.

Nana's expressions softened slightly, and she swallowed, following the Elite Guard to her room, where once inside she changed into some clothes and sat on her bed, waiting for Motochika.

Nana sat stiffly on her bed, and the longer she waited the more nervous she became. Would her captain send her to her death? Would she be forced to become another one of the whores they simply used for pleasure? Or would he take pity and just kick her to the curb?

Motochika stepped in a bit later, looking tired and annoyed, "Because I'm in no real mood to send you out into the cold this late at night, I've decided you will stay here. But as you suggested for Ren, I will keep you on a very short leash."

"Aye." Nana nodded and moved to lay on her side, reaching out and turning the light off, facing the wall.

In the morning, Nana woke early, having a night of restless sleep. She got out of bed and laid on the floor, starting her early morning routine of sit ups, going until she was trembling hard and sweating, waiting for Motochika.

Nana sat up and moved to her door, wiping the sweat from her forehead with her sleeve and opening the door. "Aniki." She bowed her head. "What can I do for you?"

I'm the fucking cook..!? Nana thought, but nodded, moving past him to head to the kitchen. She was wearing what she usually would when dressed as Ichirou, but this time she didn't bind her chest.

Back
Top Bottom