Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Ren continued to pleasure him, his own pants growing tighter with every moan Motochika made, finding them intoxicating.

He groaned softly, cheeks flushed as he licked and sucked, bobbing his head and pumping the shaft of his manhood, wanting to hear more of his moans.

Ren waited for Motochika to release his hair, his need throbbing against his pants; feeling warm liquid spill down his throat.

Ren pulled himself away from Motochika's member, spitting his seed on the ground and wiping his lips with his sleeve, sitting back and trying to hide the bulge in his pants.

He grunted and his eyes fell closed before snapping back open. "So, what, no thank you kiss..?" He shot at him, wanting desperately to take care of himself.

Ren snorted, then shifted and hissed softly, the fabric of his pants rubbing against his hardened length, making him squirm and his face flush.

Ren's cheeks darkened and he pressed his legs closed as much as he could to try and hide his shame. "Urusai...!" He hissed, wanting desperately to leave, but the more he moved, the more it stimulated his manhood.

((Time to make Motochika a wench~!))

A short, slender man approached Motochika, a soft frown on his face. His dark brown hair was mostly hidden with a bandana, only the bangs hanging down on the sides showed, reaching just beneath his cheekbones. "Aniki, Ren took your car- as you already know- and hasn't returned, even hours after, shall we wait to see if he returns or send someone out to bring him back?" He asked, dark gray eyes trained on the taller man, a thin scar running over his nose.

Ichirou nodded. "Of course, Aniki." He said, it was quite late in the night, and most of the men had either taken a woman to their bedrooms or had passed out drunk. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be turning in for the night." He said, turning on his heel. "I'll keep an eye out for him, I still think he's to be kept on a short leash." He said, heading to the showers.

Ichirou entered the large bath house, making sure no one was around before pulling off his bandana, letting his shoulder length hair fall to his shoulders then stripping down to nothing but the wrappings around his chest and underwear. Unraveling the wrappings around his chest he let out a soft sigh, letting them fall to the floor, except he was actually a she. She pulled off her underwear and folded her clothing carefully before grabbing a towel and stepping into the water, sinking in so she was up to her nose in water, rubbing her neck and wetting her face.

Ichirou washed her face then her hair, soaking for a moment longer before getting out and toweling herself dry.

((Have someone walk in on her and drag her ass to Motochika cuz women totally aren't allowed in his crew~~))

Back
Top Bottom