Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((So are they gonna be late~?))

Jakuzure sat at the table with Hidemune, enjoying her food and his company.

((Bleh, sorry if I skipped a bit.))

((Nope, they'll be on time! And you're fine!))

"Otou-sama takes Megohime-dono here sometimes when she's not busy or grouchy...she says she hates it but I always see her kinda smile when she goes to her workroom.." Hidemune said softly

((Whatsgonnahappenthen?!))

Jakuzure smiled softly. "Do you know when her baby will be born?" She asked.

((Is he gonna be drunk or attack Jaku~?))

Jakuzure made a noise. "Sorry, I know I'm talking a lot." She said, rubbing her neck nervously.

"Then it's settled." She said, smiling, cheeks red. "I would enjoy spending the rest of the day with you as well, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course! As long as you don't mind waiting for me to finish some chores." He said. He then perked and looked hurriedly at his watch, "Oh, Gods, we have to go...!" He said quickly.

"Oh..!" Jakuzure stood quickly and set out some money for her food. "And I don't mind waiting..!" She said.

"Arigatou...! Now, we better hurry and go, before Otou-sama comes hunting for me..!" He said quickly and took her hand, jogging off hurriedly

Jakuzure blushed when he took her hand, hurrying after him to the estate, gently holding onto his hand.

When they arrived, Hidemune punched in his code for the gate and hurried inside. "Made it! Yogatta..." He sighed in relief

((Any second~~))

((Hella~))

Jakuzure panted softly, smiling at him, cheeks still red. "I'm glad you got home on time, Date-sama can be a bit scary..."

"H-Hai...anyway, I'm going to go change and then-" "Masamune-sama~! Hidemune-kun~!" The doors flew open and a woman with long charcoal colored hair strode in. She was clothed in a halter top and a tight mini skirt, mini fur jacket and thigh high boots. Hidemune's eyes widened, "Okaa...sama..." He muttered

"Eh..?" Jakuzure straightened up and looked to the scantily clad woman.

((Oh Mego's gonna love her~))

((That's the plan~~))

"Oh, look at you, Hidemune~! You're so big now~!" The woman moved over and reached out to pinch his cheek. "Iisaka!" Her hand drew back at the sound of Masamune's voice and she looked up at the stairs, "Masamune-sama~" "What are you doing here?" Masamune asked lowly. Iisaka smiled, "I came to see our son." "My son." Masamune corrected

Megohime came out of her room, hair pulled back and her forehead smudged with oil, scowling at Iisaka. "She birthed Hidemune?" She muttered.

"Who's this?" Iisaka asked, looking to Megohime. Masamune scowled, "Get out." "Not without Hidemune." "Excuse you?!" "Okaa-sama...?" Hidemune looked really confused, "Otou-sama told me that you didn't want me..." "I made a huge mistake, Hidemune-kun...I miss you so much..." Iisaka smiled softly and Hidemune looked to Masamune for help

Megohime crossed her arms over her chest, resting them on her swollen stomach, glaring at Iisaka. "And where are you going to have him live? With you in your little shit hole? Or maybe at the brothel?" She asked. "Tadamune doesn't have to go anywhere with you." Jakuzure stood awkwardly beside Tadamune, looking from Megohime to Iisaka.

((You totally accidentally put Tadamune instead of Hidemune~~))

"I have a very nice apartment that Hidemune can stay with me at~" "Not happening." Masamune said. Iisaka scowled, "Why not?" "You gave up your parental rights when you dumped him on me. He's my son and I'm gonna make sure he's in a stable house and not some shit hole." Masamune stated. Hidemune looked to Masamune with slightly wide eyes, "Otou-sama..." He muttered. Masamune nudged his head, "Come on, Hidemune." "Hai...!" Hidemune took Jakuzure's hand and pulled her toward the stairs. Iisaka fumed, "No! Hidemune's mine! I went through nine months incubating him and the twelve hours it took to bring him into this world! I want my son!"

"Get out of here." Megohime snorted, eyes zeroed in on her. "I don't know why you want Hidemune, but he isn't yours anymore. His family is here, not with you." Jakuzure followed Hidemune, smiling softly.

Back
Top Bottom