Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Hidemune went to find Kojurou, informing him that Sabu's puppysitter was here. Kojurou moved to the main hall, fixing his coat, "Ohayo, Jakuzure-dono."

Jakuzure bowed to Kojurou, cheeks a soft pink. "O-Ohayo, Katakura-sama." She said, handing him the leash.

Sabu trotted up to Kojurou and sat next to him once he took the leash, "Arigatou...here's your payment." Kojurou handed her a thousand yen. Hidemune stood at the top of the stairs, watching curiously

"It's no trouble..!" Jakuzure said, straightening up to look at him, then she saw Hidemune and her cheeks turned dark red.

Hidemune blushed and looked away, scratching his messy brown hair. Kojurou blinked and looked behind him, seeing the young Date and smirking before looking back to Jakuzure, "Masamune-sama insists that you accept this payment for taking good care of Sabu." He told her, "Hidemune wishes for you to accept as well." "H-Haa!?"

Jakuzure's entire face went red and she took the money, bowing deeply. "A-Arigatou!" She said, glancing up at Hidemune. "Sh-Should I pick him up tomorrow as well- the dog I mean..!"

Kojurou chuckled softly, "If it isn't too much trouble, we would appreciate it if you did. And maybe as payment, Hidemune could be a gentleman and take you out to lunch?" He looked back at Hidemune, who's face turned beat red and he lowered his head, scuffing his shoe gently on the floor, "I-I don't know...i-if Otou-sama doesn't have me working too hard...a-andifJakuzurewantedmetothenIwouldntreallymind."

"Lunch sounds fine..." She said, flashing a small smile, rubbing the back of her head. "I'll see you tomorrow then..?"

Hidemune glared at Kojurou, "Playing Cupid, Kojurou-san?" "You're so much like your father, you need to live a little." Kojurou smirked as he walked off to be with Jingu

As soon as Jakuzure heard his voice her cheeks flared red. "O-Ohayo, Hidemune-san..! Sorry if I'm early..!"

"Oh! J-J-Jakuzure! U-Um, no! Y-You're fine! C-Come in!" The gates opened up, "I-I'll be there in a second!" He sounded incredibly nervous

((M'wifeIhaveahorribleideawhentheycomebackyouregonnafukkenloveit!))

((What is it~?))

Jakuzure headed up the driveway, smoothing her skirt again and again, waiting in the main hall.

Hidemune stumbled down the stairs wearing a deep magenta button up and black pants, black hair pulled half up. He moved over and stopped when he saw her, nearly falling over

((Its a surprise~))

((Does it involve embarrassment~?))

Jakuzure shuffled her feet shyly and smiled softly. "You look handsome.." She said.

((It involves Masamune's boundless rage~~))

"Th-Thanks...you look...w-wow..." He muttered shyly. Masamune watched from atop the stairs, scowling softly

((He's jelly~? Or just doesn't approve~?))

"Arigatou." She said, cheeks red, glancing up at Masamune. "Masamune-sama..!" She bowed to him, not sure what to even say.

"A-Arigatou, Masamune-sama..!" Jakuzure bowed, then looked to Hidemune. "Should we get going then..?"

((Wai?!))

Back
Top Bottom