Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"I must ask for you to reconsider. She will be a wonderful asset but she has ghosts haunting her from her past, give her more time- maybe a different punishment is to be considered as an alternative?" He asked.

"Why do you feel obligated to lessen her punishment?" He asked sternly, "She has done nothing for you. And she has already misused my hospitality."

"I do not wish to lessen her punishment, I only wish to strengthen our ranks, my lord." He said. "Give her one more chance, and if she fails us, then we shall have no use left of her."

((D'aaww~))

Akihime sat with Amaya, frowning heavily as she watched over her friend. Sasuke laid in the cot across from them, holding his swollen face

Akihime ignored him and Sasuke felt very awkward sitting in the same room with so much tension.

((Their first big fight~~ *snaps a picture* That's a keeper~))

Yukimura scowled. "I could've let her be kicked out on her ass, it was the best I could do." He said, then looked over to Sasuke. "How's your jaw?"

Yukimura made a noise. "Just rest okay? I'm just glad we didn't lose you." He said, glancing at Akihime, then at Amaya who had sat up in bed and was looking down at her lap in shame.

"Your face... Did the man in the coat do that to you?" She asked, standing up and moving over to Sasuke, Yukimura watching her like a hawk.

Amaya frowned more and looked over his face, concern in her eyes. "I should've stayed on the roof to cover you... I'm sorry."

Amaya nodded, but still stayed beside him and fussed over him.

((Can we have some Jakuzure crushin on Kojurou, but when she sees Hidemune she totally forgets about him~?))

((Letsdoitthen!))

Jakuzure moved up the path toward the Date estate, leading Sabu on a leash. She pressed the buzzer on the gate and waited for someone to answer, petting the dogs head.

Jakuzure was surprised to hear a voice other than Kojurou's so she epected one of the servants. "Oh, um, I have Sabu desu..!" She said.

Back
Top Bottom