Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Well, yeah, I am too x//D))

Akihime peeked out from putting her clothes away and walked over, covering herself with a towel, stepping in and sitting by Amaya, "Don't worry, Ama...I locked the door, so its just us..."

Amaya nodded, water just below her nose, knees pulled up to her chest. "Arigatou." She said, lifting her chin out of the water and pulling the hair hand from her hair.

Akihime smiled softly and sat back, "So...other than Mitsunari treating you poorly...how was it...with me not there to protect you...?"

Amaya stiffened when Akihime touched her bare shoulder, but relaxed. "It's alright, it's better then Mitsunari demeaning you... I just wish you went to a better home to begin with."

Amaya nodded. "I just wish we could've meet on slightly happier terms." She said, slicking her hair back with water.

Amaya smiled up at Akihime, then holding her nose before dunking her head under the water to wet her hair, sitting up and leaning against the side of the large tub.

"Hai.." She said, gently washing her face with a wet towel. After soaking in the water and washing up, she got out and wrapped herself in a towel. "I'll be heading in for the night." She said, bowing to her before leaving.

((Soon~ YukiAki smut~~))

"Hai..!" Amaya called before leaving. Soon the door creaked open and Yukimura stepped in, towel and fresh clothes in hand. He looked up and spotted her, blushing softly and looking away. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here, I'll come back later.."

Yukimura nodded and moved inside, closing the door and pulling off his clothes and wrapping a towel around his waist. He got into the water, sitting across from Akihime. "How is your head?"

Yukimura motioned for her to move closer. "Don't worry, I'm not going to drown you." He said, smiling crookedly.

"N-No, its not that...I'm...a little ashamed...o-of my body...you weren't paying attention when we were in the combat range making love..." She blushed and looked down, "And I'm ashamed to show you even now..."

Yukimura frowned and moved over to her, gently pulling her closer. "What are you ashamed of?" He asked, running his hands gently up her shoulders.

Akihime frowned and lowered her head before moving to show the peak of a scar on her shoulder before turning to show the scar went further and deeper down diagonally from her right shoulder to her left hip. "There's more...if you want to see...though, they're a little more...intimate in their locations..."

Back
Top Bottom