Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((*totally forgot the he had her hands pinned* *edits* >///> ))

Akihime weakly wrapped her arms around his neck and made a small noise of delight

((Haha, don't worry about it~))

Yukimura slowly sat up, picking her up and sitting down in the water again, cupping her cheek and kissing her softly.

Yukimura gently rubbed her back, eyes closed as he leaned against the side of the tub, holding her close. "You're so beautiful, my Tiger Lily." He said softly.

"Not in my eyes." He said softly, cupping her cheeks with both hands, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Of course." He said, kissing her nose gently. "To me you are nothing short of a bright beautiful flower..~"

Akihime blushed more and smiled, "You're so sweet, Yukimura-sama...I'll be sure to stay as bright and beautiful just for you..."

((*has a delightfully horrible idea for them much later on* After SasuAma and KojuJingu~~ I shall start my ingenius plot~~))

Amaya nodded and moved to a good space away from him before taking a stance and coming at him, faking him out with a right jab with her elbow, but instead sliding her foot forward against Sasuke's and pushing leg to uneven his stance before moving to kick him in the side.

Sasuke quickly corrected himself, blocking her kick before grabbing her nakle and twisting lightl to knock her off balance without hurting her

Amaya made a face and dropped down so her arms were holding her up, pulling her leg Sasuke had toward her kicking at his chest with her other leg.

Back
Top Bottom