Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Yukimura frowned and gently ran his fingers down the length of the scar, slowly moving his fingers across her back and cupping her hip were it ended, leaning forward and kissing along the scar gently. "Of course I want to see, they only make you that much more beautiful." He said between kisses.

Akihime blushed heavily but nodded, "H-Hai.." She moved and sat on top of the deck that lead into the wooden tub, blushing brightly out of embarrassment before opening her legs and showing the long knife scars on her right inner thigh, "Saito gave all of these to me every time I would refuse to service him...you can hardly see them unless you're as close to me as you are now, Yukimura-sama..."

Yukimura frowned and gently pushed her legs open further, running his hand along the scars gently before leaning down to kiss each one. He let his lips hover over the soft flesh of her thigh before he slowly licked the first scar.

Yukimura licked along the next scar, letting his lips brush her thigh. "I wish to please you... If you'll allow me to..?" He asked huskily, licking her inner thigh again.

Yukimura kissed her scars one last time before moving to slowly lick her clit, unwrapping the towel from her body and holding her legs open with his hands, nails lightly digging into her thighs.

Yukimura teased her clit with his thumb, kissing her hipbone. "It's late, and I locked the door." He said, getting out of the water and hovering over her, gently pushing her onto her back and taking one of her pert nipples into his mouth.

Yukimura felt his manhood twitch at her noises, pushing two fingers into her womanhood as his thumb continued to rub circles on her clit, a growl rumbling in his throat.

Yukimura pulled away from her breast, his manhood throbbing with need. He got out of the water and pulled off his towel, pushing Akihime down and hovering over her, kissing her heatedly.

Yukimura pushed inside of Akihime and moved at a quick rough pace, biting her neck and moving one leg so it was hooked over his shoulder.

Yukimura kept a steady pace, one hand beside her head and the other gripping her hip, growling softly.

Yukimura attacked her neck, panting as his speed picked up, feeling his release draw near, taking her hands and pinning them above her head by her wrists.

Akihime moaned loudly, loving the sudden power he held over her, the simple act of dominance made her body tremble and her climax crawl that much closer

Yukimura groaned against her skin, leaving marks on her collarbone and breasts, moving deeper to hit her special bundle of flesh.

Akihime let out a shrill moan when he found her special bundle of nerves, making the pressure of her climax build, "K-Kimochi, Yukimura-sama~!" She moaned weakly, face flushed

Yukimura growled lowly, pounding into the same spot, his head buzzing and his mind going blank. "Akihime..~!" His breath came out in small puffs against her neck, body covered in sweat.

Yukimura gave one final thrust before hitting his climax and releasing inside of her, groaning lowly and closing his eyes, kissing her shoulder and letting go of her wrists.

Back
Top Bottom