Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"Hai... As long as I can remember." She said softly, suddenly feeling shame. "I shouldn't have come here."

"I am a failure and a traitor." She tugged hard on the hand cuffs. "But... I found Aki-chan, maybe I'm not useless..." She muttered to herself, head cloudy from her concussion.

"Since we were both young... I, uh, I worked for Hideyoshi-sama as his pupil for a short time before Mitsunari-sama made me his pupil." She explained. "When Hideyoshi-sama passed, I went with Mitsunari-sama to work under Yoshitsugu-sama's command... That's when I met Akihime-dono..."

Amaya frowned more and swallowed. "I saw Akihime on the street and when I went over to speak to her she said I should come back here... I told her I'd have to think about it and I returned to the estate. I was ten minutes late so naturally I had to be punished, but I then requested I wanted to be with Akihime.. Mitsunari-sama was enraged. He said if I tried to leave he'd kill me. I tried to leave anyway and after shooting me... He beat me within an inch of my life. He dumped me in the trash so I didn't know what else to do... I crawled here."

Amaya clenched her fist, set her jaw and took in a breath. "I don't wish to be someone's punching bag nor someone's plaything. My abilities as a sniper are flawless and it's going to waste working for those two." She said firmly, it may have been the concussion, or maybe she was just tired of all the shit she took.

After a few moments, the door opened and someone sat next to Amaya, a gentle hand placed on Amaya's cheek, "Daijoubu desu ka, Ama...?" Akihime asked gently

Amaya opened her good eye, the other one only opening halfway. "Hai... I'm better now... Still in pain though.." She said softly.

"Do you want anything...? Water? Food...?" Akihime gently brushed some of Amaya's hair aside, "Maybe I can ask them to remove the cuffs..."

Akihime frowned and nodded, moving over to the water pitcher sitting by the night stand and pouring Amaya a glass. "Here..." She said softly, helping Amaya drink.

Amaya drank the water, wincing every now and again, as she drained the entire glass quickly. "Arigatou." She said, smiling softly.

"Whether to let you stay or not...but Yukimura-sama will let you stay...I just know it...! I'll help prove you aren't a threat and he'll let you board here, same as me~!" Akihime chimed, "And then we can have a sleep over in my room like when we were little and gossip and other silly childish things we used to do. Sound good?"

Back
Top Bottom