Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

The noises Akihime made drove Yukimura mad, making him move a bit rougher, panting against her skin, nails digging into her skin.

Akihime felt her climax approaching quickly, making her moans become weak shrill noises of sheer ecstasy, "K-Kimochi~! Ah~! M-Motto, onegai, Yukimura-sama~!!"

((Motto means "More", btw >///> ))

Yukimura felt close to his release as well, growling lowly and biting her neck, breath coming out in hot puffs.

Akihime gasped and held onto him tightly, crying out his name as she reached her climax, body trembling in delight as her entire body felt like it was on fire

Yukimura gave one last thrust before releasing his seed inside her, groaning and closing his eyes in bliss, panting hard.

Akihime panted weakly before starting to kiss along Yukimura's shoulder to his jaw line, body covered in sweat, "Daisuki, Yukimura-sama..." She whispered

Yukimura slowly let go of her, removing his length from her womanhood and leaning against the wall. "Daisuki desu.." He said, wiping sweat from his forehead.

Akihime looked to him and reached out - still covering herself - and grabbed his hand, "W-Would you...allow me the honor and privilege of being your significant other, Yukimura-sama...?" She requested shyly

"I would be honored." He said, kissing her hand gently and handing her her clothes, smiling softly up at her.

((Soon we shall interrogate Ama~?))

((Soon~~~~))

Akihime smiled brightly and quickly got dressed, fixing her hair. "Arigatou..." She said. She then made a face and lowered her head, feeling stupid for thanking him for letting her be his girlfriend. She lightly hit her head, "Baka..." She muttered

Yukimura pulled on his pants and grabbed her wrist. "Don't worry about it." He said, kissing her palm before pulling on a shirt and fixing his hair.

"I promise, I'll remind Sasuke that he is not to physical with her." He said, slipping on his coat.

Yukimura kissed back and cupped her cheek. "Go get some rest, I'll speak to Sasuke about Amaya-san."

Akihime nodded and headed for the door, stopping and looking back at him. Blushing, she started to slowly move out of the room, "Daisuki desu..." She muttered like a shy school girl before rushing off

Yukimura smiled softly, making sure he was cleaned up before heading out of the training room.

((Time for Sasuke fun~?))

A nurse poked her head out, looking to Sasuke. "She's awake now, but she's still a little out of it, you can talk to her, but she may slip out of it." She said before leaving the room so he could talk to her alone.

Amaya was gently pulling at the cuffs around her wrists, looking up at Sasuke when he entered. "Questions? What kind of questions?" She asked, looking at him through her one good eye.

Amaya frowned down at her lap. "Amaya... I don't have a surname, Hideyoshi-sama said I had no need for my past." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom