Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Yukimura pulled back, letting go and frowning. "I'm sorry... I don't know where that came from I just.." He shook his head. "Please forgive me for being so rude."

Yukimura looked at her in surprise but he nodded and gently cupped her chin, pulling her close and kissing her softly once more, closing his eyes.

Yukimura slowly moved Akihime back so she was pressed against the wall, slowly deepening the kiss , the hand on her hip slowly rubbing up and down her side.

((Sasukebetternotfuckincockblock!))

Yukimura slipped his hand under her shirt and gently pushed it under her bra, groping her breast and pressing his hips against her, his kisses becoming heated.

((Good!))

Yukimura picked her up and wrapped her other leg around his waist, tangling his fingers through her hair and moved his hand to rub her clit through her panties.

Yukimura kissed down her neck his breath hot against her neck as his hands wandered her body, his pants becoming tight.

Yukimura pulled off his tight fitting shirt and tossed it onto the ground, hurriedly pulling off his belt. Once he got her shirt off he threw it aside and took one of her pert nipples into his mouth, licking the soft flesh and grinding against her.

"A-Ah~!" Akihime's back arched and she gripped his shoulders, pressing against the wall and squirming slightly. Her womanhood ached with need, she could feel the dampness when Yukimura ground against her. Her cheeks flushed and she whined.

Yukimura quickly removed the remainder of their clothing and slowly ground his manhood against her entrance. "Are you sure you want this..?" He asked through a small growl.

Yukimura nodded and slowly pushed into her, kissing her neck gently and once he was completely sheathed inside of her, he kissed her deeply, starting to move slowly.

Yukimura's pace picked up and he grunted softly, burying his face in her neck and gripping her hips tightly, pressing her firmly against the wall.

"Y-Yukimura-sama~!" Her moans became louder the more he moved, his dominating and powerful nature sending her spiraling into a haze of bliss, "D-Daisuki, Yukimura-sama~!"

Back
Top Bottom