Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Sasuke watched him and rose an eyebrow before tailig him, "Are you jealous, boss?" He asked

Kojurou groaned and kissed her back, placing his hands on her hips

"What?" Yukimura's cheeks flushed. "No!" Was he? "... I don't know..."

Jingu stroked him, deepening the kiss. She fondled him, letting out a soft moan, removing her hand and pulling him closer, grinding against him slowly.

"I... I guess I am." Yukimura admitted, stopping.

Jingu pulled away and moved lower, moving back the blanket and pulling down his boxers a bit. She took his hardening length, stroking him gently before taking the head of his manhood into her mouth.

Yukimura made a noise and continued down the hall, pulling his hair back as he set up the targets.

Jingu made soft noises, making sure her teeth didn't hit his length as she worked her tongue, cheeks flushed.

((And Kita condones this!?))

She bobbed her head slowly, moaning softly as she worked her tongue against the shaft.

((;v; Please tell me she isn't monitoring.))

Jingu took more into her mouth, fondling his scrotum and bobbing her head slightly faster.

((No, she'll be able to tell by how bad Kojurou blushes when she comes back later~~))

Kojurou could already feel his release closing in; she must have been very talented to make him reach climax this quickly

Jingu moaned weakly, feeling him release inside her mouth, her first instinct being to gag, but she held the reflex down, waiting for him to release her hair.

((Yeah, I don't doubt it. >///>))

Jingu sat up slowly, swallowing his seed and wiping the corners of her mouth, cheeks red.

((Like dhis!))

Sasuke stood at the foot of the stairs, wearing his usual working gear, and waited with Yukimura for Akihime to finish getting ready so they could leave. "Let's go, Otani!" "Hai! Gomen!" Akihime moved down the stairs wearing a deep crimson off the shoulder Mermaid style gown, a small slit going up the side of the "fin" so she could move better in the tight fitting fabric. Her long dark auburn hair was done up in curls with light shades of make-up accentuating her crimson eyes. She fiddled with the elbow length black gloves and made sure her black over-buckle heels were snug before standing before the two men. She bowed slightly, "Gomenasai, for making you two wait...! This dress was harder to get on than I had anticipated...!"

Pink painted Yukimura's cheeks and he cleared his throat. "We should head out, no time to lose, Sasuke, set up at the best angle in the ball room, Akihime, you have your gun?"

Akihime nodded, "Hai!" She moved the slit slightly to reveal her gun strapped to her inner thigh to better conceal it, "I hope no one notices it..." She muttered shyly. "Oh, I'm sure no one will be looking for a gun on you, Otani.." Sasuke said

Back
Top Bottom