Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Jingu soon fell asleep, breathing lightly and in the morning, she was curled up in Kojurou's arms.

Kojurou had been awake for a while, not moving as to not disturb Jingu. He looked to his door when he heard a knock, "Hai?" "Otou-sama says you and Jingu have to get ready now.." Hidemune said. Kojurou made a noise, "Arigatou, Hidemune."

Jingu had heard talking and her eyes opened, catching the last part of what Hidemune had said. "Is it time to head out?" She asked.

Jingu sat up and stretched. "Give me a minute." She said, getting up and grabbing some clothes and changing into them.

Jingu slung her gun over her shoulder, fixing her shoelaces and looking to Kojurou. "Ready?"

Kojurou took her to see Masamune, who had just finished telling Megohime to stay in the manor, "Ready, Masamune-sama." "Good. Let's go." Masamune said

Jingu sat in the back. "East, its seven miles east of here, just out of town." She said softly.

Jingu drummed her fingers on her knee, sitting in silence for what seemed like an hour before they reached the temple, which indeed looked quiet abandoned.

"This is it." Masamune said, shutting off the car, "Let's go." "Hai." Masmune and Kojurou both climbed out and grabbed their weapons

Jingu held her gun in front of her and frowned, looking to Kojurou. "Why don't I scout ahead?" She asked.

Jingu sighed softly, happy he was willing to stay behind. She jogged over and entered the temple, peering around the gloom.

Jingu raised her gun, pointing it at Mitsuhide, a scowl on her face. "I won't let you do it."

"Shut up, it doesn't matter." She hissed, turning off the safety. "I can't have you ruin everything."

Jingu's gun lowered slightly. "Everything I worked so hard to get. To gain their trust... To gain love from someone, not just lust. To gain a home where I don't owe anyone favors or have to use my body to get my job done, a place where I don't have to constantly hide or be on the run." She hissed. "I won't betray Kojurou or Masamune." She growled.

Back
Top Bottom