Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"E-Excuse you...?" Akihime asked weakly. Sasuke scowled softly and moved to Shingen's study. "Y-Yukimura-sama, I'm certain he only wishes to see you..." She said weakly

Yukimura frowned softly, then nodded. "Keep practicing." He said, jogging off to Shingen's study.

Akihime made a noise and continued practicing. Shingen waited in the study with Sasuke.

((OhbythewayIguessIshouldmentionthatitwasatinytimeskipjustafewdayspleasedonthateme!!))

((It's okay!))

Yukimura entered the study and bowed his head. "Oyakata-sama?" He picked his head up. "You wished to speak with me?"

(( :D So I don't have to kill myself?))

"Yes. There is a man under the guise of a priest who has been kidnapping women and children and slaughtering them like cattle. Many have tried slaying him before but none have prevailed. I'm sending you and Sasuke to deal with him. And...take Akihime with you." "What!?" Sasuke's eyes widened bigger than dinner plates

((Do you mean Tenkai~?))

Yukimura nodded, eyes steely. "I'll inform her right away, where is the location?" He didn't need anymore information. This man was as good as dead.

((I'm sorry! *fling*))

Yukimura nodded and bowed to Shingen once more before leaving to find Akihime. Returning to the range, he waited for Akihime to finish firing the last of her bullets before moving over to her. "Akihime, Oyakata-sama has given me a job, he wants for you to accompany me."

Sasuke drummed his fingers impatiently. Akihime finally came rushing over with a bag full of ammunition for them and moved to the back, "I'm ready!" "Great..." Sasuke pulled out and drove off, "Don't get in the way, Otani." "Hai, Sasuke-san!"

When they pulled up half a street away from the church, Akihime hopped out and waited for instruction. Sasuke sighed and grabbed his sniper, "I'll be perched on the roof...be careful, boss." He said.

Yukimura nodded and put in his earpiece, motioning for Akihime to follow him as he moved into a back alley and headed towards the church since there was no way to snipe the man.

Akihime followed him, holding her P220 at the ready. She was shaking, walking close behind Yukimura, wanting to voice how scared she was; but she didn't want burden Yukimura with her petty fears.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." Yukimura said, walking up the stairs to the church. "I won't let anything happen to you." He said, then opened the doors.

Yukimura didn't respond as he entered the dark church, completely empty except for the light that flooded through the bottom of the door that led to the back room.

Yukimura had drawn his guns, moving silently towards the door. "You know that voice? Who is it?"

A rather old short gentleman in priest robes stood before a good handful of women and children, holding a small machine gun. They all looked terrifide.

Back
Top Bottom