Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Okay~))

Jingu had been locked in the cell for almost two weeks, leaning against the wall as she stared ahead of her blankly.

This had been her fourth day without food and Jingu didn't bother to get up this time. "I already told you what I know."

Jingu made a noise and slowly stood, using the wall to help her. "Will you believe me if I said yes?" She asked, walking towards him.

She laughed softly. "I guess you're right." She said stopping when she reached the bars that separated them, looking up at Kojurou. "How can I convince you..?" He voice was soft, with a bit of a husky undertone.

Jingu slipped her arms through the bars of the cell, cupping Kojurou's cheek. Thank god he was standing close to the cell, otherwise she might have a hard time doing this, then again, it already was difficult. "Something simple... It'll hardly be a bother for a man like you.."

Jingu's hand slowly moved down his neck, over his chest and stopping on his groin, teasing him through the fabric. "Something neither of us have had in a while." She said, voice was husky.

Kojurou wanted to move away but couldn't, the feeling was tantalizing, "H-How do I know...that I'll get the truth from you...i-if I agree...?"

Jingu continued to stroke Kojurou through he fabric of his pants. "You have my word...~" She purred softly.

"If I lie again, you can punish me..~" She said, smirking softly at his internal struggle and the growing tent in his pants.

Jingu moved to press herself flush against him, grinding against his hardened manhood, grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him closer and locking lips with him.

Jingu made a muffled noise, wrapping her legs around his waist and grinding slowly against his hardened groin, closing her eyes.

Jingu pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside, kicking her shoes off and helping Kojurou remove his coat and shirt, kissing and nipping his exposed neck.

Back
Top Bottom