Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Jingu watched him leave with a soft frown, eyes almost sad, but she sat down on the floor, leaning her head against the bars.

Kojurou went to tell Masamune the information he had learned; which riled Masamune up. As his master ranted about mass murder, Kojurou sat and thought about the moment he and Jingu shared.

Jingu could hear Masamune from down in the cells, sighing softly and thinking about Kojurou. No, she had to keep it business, even pleasuring each other.

Jingu fell asleep with a growling stomach and her throat on fire, exhaustion washing over her.

"Ano...miss...?" A young voice called out. A young man with messy black hair and blue eyes came down, "Um...Otou-sama asked me to feed you..." He said

((Mystery child! Is it a love child~?))

Jingu opened her eyes and looked over to the boy, nodding. "Arigatou." She said softly.

((Kukuku~~))

"My name's Hidemune, by the way..." He said, moving over with food, "Date Hidemune...! I'm sorry if Otou-sama is rude and surly..."

((Huehuehue~))

Jingu shook her head. "Don't apologize... In my line of work, I'm grateful to even be alive this long after being caught."

Jingu bowed her head. "Thank you." She said and started eating. "I didn't know Masamune had a child."

"He doesn't...like to talk about me..." He muttered, "Can't say I blame him...my mom was a prostitute who didn't want to keep me..."

"Yeah, it was..." Hidemune smiled, "Otou-sama sometimes lets me clean and organize his guns...! He has such an exstensive collection...!"

Jingu made a soft noise. "Shouldn't you hate me? I was sent to kill your fathers right hand man and send him spiraling."

"If I was worried about something like that, Kojurou would be dead already and I'd be covered in bruises..." Hidemune smiled softly, "So, I don't hate you...Otou-sama does the same as you."

"I see." She nodded, looking down at her hands. "Well, I guess you have nothing to worry about."

"You shouldn't be in here much longer! Kojurou won't let him kill you and he'll eventually get bored and make you leave!" He assured

"Hidemune!!" Masamune's voice boomed, making the lad flinch. "I guess I've been here longer than Otou-sama would like...ja ne, miss!" He said and jogged to the exit

Back
Top Bottom