Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"Well...~ I have been working on a new design similar to what you're looking for... But it won't be cheap...~" She purred.

"I dunno if you'll be able to afford it..~ How about you convince me that you earned it~ Sex doesn't count...~" She purred. "Do that and I'll cut the price in half for you..~"

"You could always get on your hands and knees and grovel then lick my boots~" She teased, nipping his neck. "Joking~ Give me a week to finish the gun~"

Megohime pulled him in for a heated kiss once more before shoving him back playfully. "I'll still be expecting payment and a treat for the custom order." She said, crossing her arms.

"Mm." Megohime turned her head away, closing her eyes and sticking her nose in the air. "Daisuki desu." She muttered.

Megohime blushed and waved her hand, going back to her desk. "Nothing, get out of my shop if you aren't gonna buy anything."

((Haha~ Yeah Masamune has a little surprise~))

A week had gone by and Megohime called Masamune letting him know his gun was ready to be picked up. She polished the mean looking gun, proud of the work she had done, hair pulled back.

Megohime stood, smiling proudly. "The one and only." She said, handing it over to him so he could inspect it. "I hope you don't mind but I had some custom carvings put on the barrels." The gun was a ebony black shot gun, double barreled gun with twin dragons carved on each barrel. The entire gun was sleek black except for the Date crest on the butt of the gun, which was gold. "The recoil should be around half of the last gun you had, clip twice it's size, but it is heavier."

Masamune took it and weilded it with slight difficulty, but it didn't seem bothered by it. He whistled as he looked it over, "Damn~ nice work, Mego~ looks like it would cost a hefty penny."

"Oh it does~" Megohime looked proud. "You'll have to tell me how well it works." She said, a soft smirk on her face. "I'll throw in some ammunition for free, since you're such a valued customer..~" She teased.

((Is he gonna ditch Mego like a sack of potatoes~?))

Megohime moved to her desk and jotted down some numbers. "Four thousand."

((He's actually really conflicted~))

Masamune whistled and pulled out his money clip full of yen, "Yer gonna break me, Mego.." He said, unfolding four thousand and laying it down on the counter

Back
Top Bottom