Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Jingu didn't let her surprise and excitement show on her face. "Word has gotten out that the Azure Dragon dragon has a girlfriend, one who he's stayed with for a bit too long." She said calmly.

"No. I don't want to hold you from my execution plans, please, don't let me hold you up." Jingu said, knowing he could barely contain himself, he'd definitely bite.

"Have you ever heard of a man by the name of Sanada Yukimura?" Jingu asked, it was a complete lie, but it would keep her alive a bit longer.

(( :O ))

Masamune clenched his fists hard, "Sanada Yukimura. That little shit, I didn't think he would sink that low." He hissed

Jingu hid her satisfaction, got either this job was getting easier or they were just very gullible.

Jingu watched Masamune storm out, clearly this man had a bone to pick with Yukimura.

((So who's Masamune gonna believe~?))

Yukimura had heard Masamune from his room on the second story floor, how had someone gotten in? Oh well it didn't really matter, all he knew was there was a possibly raving lunatic downstairs looking for him. Opening his door he headed down the stairs and stopped on the bottom step, frowning softly. "Why are you here?" He asked cautiously.

((Masamune is inside, love >.> "marched right through the front door"...? *shrinks into nothing* ImsorryIshouldvewordeditbetterIloveyoupleasedonthateme))

((I'm so sorry...! *cries into the sea*))

Masamune unholstered his gun and pointed it at Yukimura, "You. Me. Outside. Now." He growled. Akihime peeked out of her room, only to be pushed back inside by Sasuke on his way to side with Yukimura

((Nope!!))

Yukimura scowled down the barrel of the gun. "And why do we need to step outside? I don't believe I've ever met you before." Yukimura's finger twitched, readying himself to roll out of the way and pull out his guns.

((They've...never met...*meek* before...? *tries to make this work*))

"Date Masamune; also known as the Azure Dragon. Maybe you've heard of me." He growled, "I got some business with you that needs doing. Let's go."

((I'm sorry!))

Yukimura didn't move from his spot on the stairs. "What business?" He asked. "We haven't even formally met until now."

((He's gon' light Yukimura's fire~))

Yukimura made a face. "She sells us most of our ammunition, she sells to most big name house holds." He said, not understanding why Masamune cared who sold them ammo.

Back
Top Bottom