Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Irohahime grinned and reached up at Masamune, squealing in delight when he spoke to her. "Open the fucking door!" Megohime tried the door, growling when the handle didn't budge. "You let me see my daughter!"

Megohime pounded on the door with her fists. "Let me in!" She hissed, then scowled and moved away from the door, going to find Kojurou.

"Kojurou!" Megohime slammed open the front door, moving over to the Right Eye. "Masamune won't let me see my child, I want to see my child."

Megohime looked extremely angry. Spinning on her heel, she headed back inside heading straight for the gun range. Her eyes held no emotion as she picked up a shot gun, walking towards the nursery. "You have five seconds to open this damn door before I open it myself." She hissed.

"Don't get in my way!" Megohime snapped, pumping the shot gun and aiming for the door handle. "Five... Four... Three.."

Masamune sat away from the door, shielding Irohahime from any debris. "Megohime-dono, you're being irrational!! You could hurt Onee-chan!!" Hidemune hissed, "Put the gun down!!"

"He's taking my baby from me!" Her finger quivered over the trigger. "He's going to steal my baby away from me...." The gun lowered and her bravado faltered, but she aimed again. "Two!" She hissed, finger steady on the trigger. "One!" She fired and the door splintered slamming open with a gaping hole in it, chunks of wood raining down on Masamune. Irohahime started to scream, the loud noise of the gunshot hurting her ears and terrifying the small infant. Megohime raised the gun and pointed it at Masamune, her desperation showing on her face. "Give her back." Her voice shook as she spoke.

"Get out of my house." Masamune hissed darkly, "You're flipping your shit and scaring the hell out of Iroh. Leave willingly or I'll have Kojurou force you off my property."

Irohahime's cries rang in Megohime's ears, tears running down Irohahime's pudgy cheeks. Megohime numbly set the gun down on the ground and slowly backed away before leaving, hurrying past Kojurou on the porch and heading for the front gate, leaving the estate. Irohahime gripped Masamune's shirt, face red as tears and snot ran down her face.

"I kicked Mego out." Masamune said firmly, "She can come back when she isn't addicted to this shit." He tossed the pills into the trash, a look of disgust on his face

Jingu frowned softly, looking at the pills in the trash can. "Hai... I understand.." She nodded her head.

((Mini skip~))

For four days there was no word of Megohime, Jingu was helping Hidemune repair the door and helping out with the other chores that had to be done. The front door opened and Jingu exited the house, stopping when the smell of cigarette smoke hit her nose. "You usually don't smoke this much, Kojurou." Jingu said, taking a seat beside him.

Jingu shook her head. "You're a grown man, I can't tell you what to do." She spoke softly, brushing some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'll make sure that she's still well, just keep Masamune-sama sane." She leaned over and kissed him gently, cupping his cheek.

Back
Top Bottom