A Middle Age Naruto RP (Yajirobe and LadyYunaFFX2)

"Fair. Sometimes though love ... sometimes." She teased, smiling as she felt her husband's hand intertwine with her own. Her free hand wiped away the few stray tears which remained as she let out a deep sigh of relief. "This truly is one of the best days .. weeks even I may add. And I'm more than content to know the future can only get better from here on out." She didn't intend for Minato or herself to pass away anytime soon and thus force Naruto to take over. But she felt confident that when the time did show up, he'd be more than ready to properly take over.

"Mhm. Oh gods .. " Her hand shook as she held herself close to Naruto. "This ...is incredible. I ... " Her head shook along with her voice. "I really am happy." She finally added, letting her head gently rest against his. Her smile widened as she let her feet guide her towards the ceremony, her heart pounding; but now fueled on by pure bliss than nervousness. And the knowledge that this was just the beginning made it all the more sweeter.

"...Wait ... " As Kakuzu went on to reveal he'd been in the Snow Lands years ago, her head turned once again. She studied him long and hard ... before feeling her heart sink and race simultaneously. "... No way .... " She murmured, feeling her legs shake as she tried to push herself further away. It'd been brief when she had seen him years ago. But now that she actually observed the man before her, she did recognize him. Any hopes of this having been a bluff or lie were quickly gone.

"How can you speak of that day like that?! You two are fucking insane .... " Her fists began to clench before her left palm reminded her that it'd been stabbed from Hidan, making her wince. But .. he was offering at least something, an arrangement. It wasn't her preference ... but she was literally against a wall and time and possibilities were against her.

Taking a deep breath to try to calm herself, she forced herself to keep contact with the onyx eyes in front of her. "... The arrangement you spoke of. What did you have in mind? Because I don't exactly have money on me." Even if she did though, she'd never hand it over. Definitely not after hearing whom exactly this bastard was and that he had a connection to her past. Fuck and no.

"Yeah, and I am going to leave it up to you to tell him that he is going to be a big brother," Minato commented softly to Kushina slipping away before she could realize what he had demaded of her, he figured that it was smart to do so. It was also most likely where Kakashi got the skill form that he had used on Anko that monday. He smiled as he was so happy for his son, and himself too, he was going to be a father again, he wasn't that old, and he figured he had a whole lot of years with his own so sexy redhead at his side. He had no were really to go, so he just stopped and waited for her as he remembered that fact suddenly.

"Good, cause I am happy too," he said as he walked with Hinata down the hall, he felt his heart beating so fast, he married her. He looked as he saw people making their exit and made his way into the main hall. He looked around to see his mother and father already there and smiled as he looked at them. They were how he wanted to be when he was younger and even now, they were such amazing in every possible way. "Hinata, um, tonight, lets keep taking it slow, I don't think I am up for sex quite yet, lets save that like um Neji and Tayuya are," he said in a whisper to her, the idea of having sex with a woman who looked like she was the dreamist woman was great, but he knew that they both needed to get used to being in the same bed first.

Kakuzu looked at her and smirked, "yes, why do you think we are partners, if we can't die we can kill each other even and it will not matter at all," he said with a smirk on his lips as he looked over the beautiful white haired woman. "I am far older than that too, even, I knew the first King of Uchiha," he said with a smirk on his face as he talked about how old he happened to be. "I have lived enough that such things are just simple life and death, that is all that happens you die, making money is the only thing in life worthwhile," he said with a smirk.

He knew she would reject this offer, but hell, it was worth pushing it for the fun factor alone, "I will pull my pants down and you will suck me off, Snow slut," he said smirking, he was never going to use this woman's name, he figured everytime he didn't that it was like a sting to her. He figured that he might as well have his fun and let Hidan do whatever he wanted the next day before the left or that night even if he so wanted. He was going to use this time to have his fun, and he knew the facts he told her were already messing with her head.

"..." A low sigh left Kushina's lips. With how he loved to avoid talks like that, it was a miracle he'd been the one to even educate Naruto on hormones, sex education and all the other similar concepts. Though with that ... she had literally made Minato talk to him on those topics. It'd been incredibly funny and amusing to say the least though she wished it hadn't been so complicated to have executed. "Alright. But you're making up for it somehow." She agreed. "If I'm doing this, I'm getting something out of it." Really, this should have been a thing which was brought up from them both but ... ah well. Something was better than nothing. "For now, however ... I'll wait until the respective dances begin. It seems like the best opportunity given I'll be Naruto's partner anyways."

Hinata's cheeks blushed upon hearing the words Naruto whispered to her. "Um .. yeah. That's fine." But .. really? She'd been a tad astounded Neji and Tayuya had waited. They hadn't seemed as nervous or willing to wait; well not from the perspective of Tayuya. Her cousin, maybe. But the bard? Well .. if Neji had requested it, she supposed Hinata could see the other red-head agreeing to his inquiry. She was incredibly respectful of Neji and for that, Hinata admired and respected her back.

Her right hand formed a fist behind her back. How in the hell was that fair?! If anything, the offer was a loophole; trading one purity for another. But that was more or less what 'an eye for an eye' referred to when she thought on it. Meizumi went quiet as she looked past Kakuzu and towards Sasuke, as if trying to gauge a reaction from him on what he thought on hearing this. Her head finally fell against the wall as she stayed quiet. Her mixed eyes closed and hid away.

She'd give anything at this point to disappear. Meizumi was horrified, disgusted at even considering it. But if he was a man of his word like the unorthodox partner of his ... it was one of the few ways she could begin to see this even slightly working out. "... That's all you'd want?" She finally asked, her eyes slowly opening. "You wouldn't ... rip my clothes off and break your promise anyways?" She added, her head bowing in shame.

A snicker left Hidan's lips. He knew he had the mindset. But his partner? Honestly, he never would have guessed. The man loved money so much. But the more the Jashinist thought on it, the more it did make sense. After a while, people tended to obtain a lust for far more than just the material things in life. It showed that even with their immortal status, Kakuzu was as human as possible despite that. It amused him in the most twisted way. And it only got stronger to hear that the girl may actually agree. Hidan, like Kakuzu, had expected her to reject it. But push was finally coming to shove; she'd understood and realized that it seemed.

Minato nodded his head as he remembered those events as well, he so tried to get Jiraya to give Naruto the birds and bee's speech and actually had up to a point. He of coruse never admitted this to his wife, but he did it too later on. He smiled at his wife and nodded his head, "well of course, I set them up afterall, so I think that makes us even a bit," he said thinking of a way out of maybe even owing her something, "unless your thinking about our room later, and then it won't be any problems at all," he said with a grin on his face, very much like his son as he held her groping her butt, perhaps a effect of having said Jiraya as his teacher.

"Good, I don't think we could, I think one of us would pass out before hand, and honestly, I am not sure which one of us it would be," he said as he smiled at her holding her around her waist, he was looking forward to having sex with Hinata, he dreamed about it a few times already, but that should wait, he figured that it would still be to awkward, and that a night or two of sleeping together in the same bed would make it was less awkward. He found his seat with her and watched as other entered.

Sasuke was pissed off beyong believe, he tugged hard at the chains as they wouldn't move, it was such a pain in the butt, he wanted to break free to kill that man where he stood, at that moment. His restraint wasn't there at all, the look of anger easy to notice in his eyes as he looked at Kakuzu, even more so then Hidan, for what he was going to do was just as wrong.

Kakuzu looked down at her and smirk, "maybe I will, maybe I won't but odds are much higher that I won't if you do so," he commented as he looked down at her, "it has been a while since I seen someone look as good as you, so it is so tempting to just take you," he admitted openly to her."I want you to say you agree to it first, before anything else, tell me what your agreeing too, or it isn't a deal," he said looking at her as he smirked, knowing that this had to be the most shameful thing to happen to her yet far more then the simple pain.

"Mhm, I am." As her rear got groped, Kushina jumped slightly and gave Minato a smirk, waving her index finger in front of him. "Shame on you. Have you forgotten where you are? Behave." And with that, she gave the back of his head a playful smack. "But yes, I do mean that. Now wait, damnit."

"..Me with my luck ... " Hinata confessed, a low chuckle leaving as she sat beside Naruto. "It was difficult to just look at you for so long without actually fainting. I used to so much. That alone makes me pretty sure it'd be me ... " Her head shook as the memories flooded her mind, making her smile despite how embarrassing they were. A soft sigh left as her eyes followed Naruto's and she too began to watch more and more guests enter in.

Anko had noticed it, even though Kakashi had been trying to be subtle. And finally, she made him halt in the hallway. Letting her pupiless eyes look into his, she asked softly. "Something's been bothering you. What is it?" She'd made sure to halt him after the others had left to allow for more privacy. Still, this expression was rare to see on her fiance's face and in his eyes. Something was definitely upsetting him. And even if it was small, she wanted to offer some comfort in any form or fashion.

Tayuya walked in toe with her own new spouse, a wide smile on her face. "I know it's only been two official days ... but they have been the best so far. And I look forward to the rest of them together with you." Her mind had gone back to the revelations from yesterday, remembering she was Fugaku's niece and thus Itachi and Sasuke's cousins.She had considered making an effort to tell the younger prince even ... in a hope that maybe it would make him feel more .. positive somehow? The bard knew her train of thoughts just not how to explain them.

But .. that would seem to be put on hold. As she walked in, she didn't see him. It was only slightly odd. He hadn't exactly been fond of her, she knew. And yet .. he had shown up for her wedding; or so some people had said through the grapevine. So did he hate Naruto that much to really refuse to show? It seemed as much which made her .. torn.

Tch, whatever. Not like he'd believe you even after showing the information ... Her head gently shook as she forgot of it. Even though it wasn't her wedding, she was still going to enjoy herself. No reason not to.

....Maybe?!

Just the word tempted Meizumi to give in and cry. Even if she obeyed there was no guarantee. How much higher of a chance was he offering if she complied? Her body shook against the chains, her head lowering once again.

No fucking fair! It's a lose-lose regardless ...

And with all the wounds Hidan had given her, fighting back would be next to impossible to accomplish. And even if she got a few good kicks in, what would it do? Get him a bit away from her, sure. Well, maybe. And even if that did happen, Hidan could interfere and incapacitate her further. A frustrated "Urgh!" left her lips as her eyes shut tightly.

"I don't know ... " She finally replied, her voice shaking along with her body. "I want to and yet I don't ... gods something else, please."

Minato nodded his head, it was amazing that they only had one child and not a dozen, but he couldn't help how the sexy redhead made him feel. He smiled and nodded his head as he looked at her, "fine, but tonight, you best find that sexy underwear your brought," he whispered into her ear so that she could hear him only. He knew she would know what he was talking about.

"Yeah, I know, it was for me too," he said as he looked at her, "your so beautiful, far more then I thought before I saw you in your bra, your just well sexy beyond all believe of what sexy is, Hinata,' he said blushing, "lets put it this way, you look so much better that the women in those posters you once saw would look like trash compared to you," he said blushing severly at his own admission to his new wife. He knew it was the truth though, and that he needed to tell her that.

"My student, Meizumi hasn't been seen since yesterday, it is odd, but I am worried about her, I think something really bad is going down, I can't get that out of my head, I haven't seen Sasuke either, and we knew about the message, remember what it said," he said looking at Anko, he knew she would get what he was meaning realy fast, the message about the Orochimaru part worried the heck out of him, what if they found someone else to do it, plus Orochimaru wasn't found so did the two add up already and was his student dead already too. He was so damn worried about her now, despite his best tries to keep calm.

"Have you seen Sasuke Uchiha or that woman he was with," he asked as he looked at her, "don't you think it odd that he would disapear, he isn't the type to avoid his clan obligations at least, "he said as he looked at Tayuya before he let it slide, it was something he noticed, "I guess he is more of a player then I was led to believe, he must be a closet pervert or something and is in bed with her still," he mused outloud as he smiled and walked into the room. He wanted to find Sasuke to get an meeting between him and Tayuya about the relationship between them too, and he hadn't been able to find him at the wedding to do so.

A cracking sound echoed across the whole of the cabin, it was soon a faster cracking sound as Sasuke Uchiha had reached his limits. He had lost it completely, he wasn't really there at that moment, something else was, something perhaps far more scary than Sasuke Uchiha as the chain holding the young man cracked and shattered as he broke the other moving his feet. He stood up as if he had not suffered at all, yet this wasn't Sasuke Uchiha at all doing this. No, something pushed the Uchiha a step to far, dark marks showed up over his face covering half of it as if it the seal completely activated on him. The Aura was bright and dark at the same time, it was such a large amount of purple that it was a bit overwhelming in and of it self. It acted like something that seemed almost unreal, as Sasuke active his seal.

A dark purple aura appeared around him with the Sharingan buzzing hitting the second level so fast, as he looked at the two of them. He looked demon and not human, the was faster, stronger and straight up better then before as he took Kakuzu and slammed him though the wall with such force that he hit a tree on the otherside. The marks which had started off looking red like fire grew even as he looked over at Hidan a wicked look in his eyes, a uncaring look, one that only cared about one thing, revenge against him, and making him suffer as much as he could.

"What god do you believe in," he said his tone sounding that of a demon, he was possessed by the seal, Orochimaru's experiement hit payload fast with the Uchiha, seeing the suffering of the one person who matter most to him broke though and caused the opening of that seal. He kicked Meizumi's sword into his hand, as he laughed wickedly, "I will make sure to cut you into parts and scarifice each in turn to that god for yours, you still burn right," he added with a smirk on his face as he looked at Hidan. He was straight up frightening, he was most likely worrying or scaring the hell out of Meizumi to see the effects of the seal. He was a man enraged, the curse seal picked up on that hate, that rage, the desperation, and his feelings. That was what caused it to open to turn him into what he was as he stood there with a the smirk on his face, no traces of anything but sure fire confidence in himself and what he was aiming to do.

"Yes, my lord." She replied without missing a beat, her grin widening. She knew the formality wasn't at all needed. But it was funny to always see him react the ways he did when she used such terms with him. He could go as red as her own hair ... or get driven with desire. She didn't worry too much, however. They were in a place where - even if he didn't like it - he'd have to behave. It made the selection an even worse tease .. but hey. It was her form of payback for being the only one to inform Naruto he'd soon be an older brother. Well, not soon; about six or seven months later. But still, it was in the future. A content sigh left the Queen's lips as she felt more than happy to continue watching for the time being.

"Th-thank you." Her face began to match Naruto's. Still, she kept her mind calm enough for now. Gently rolling her fingers upon his palm, she offered him a reassuring smile. "And to think this is only the beginning. I have little doubts on how things will progress. From here, I can see it only getting better. There's nowhere else nor anyone else I've ever wanted to be with. I love you." Moving herself closer, she let her head gently fall upon Naruto's shoulder. Her own content sigh left as she watched more people enter.

"... She hasn't?" Anko frowned and in fact, her mind jumped to that same conclusion. "... Fuck." She murmured, her head bowing. "I tried to find Orochimaru yesterday. But ... he seemed to up and vanish ... " Her head bowed as a cursing fit echoed in the ranger's mind. If only she'd been faster .. damnit. Now she had nothing to go off of, not even a lead on how to find them. Well .. no. That wasn't true. "... If they went back to their place for a bit ... their track should still be there. If it's bothering you that much ... I know this is one of the worst times. But I've never seen you quite like this before."

Anko may not have ever had a student like Kakashi. But she did have people - hell she did technically have one - whom had upped and vanished. And even now, she continued to fret about Shizuki. But the girl had learned survivalist methods much like herself. It was perhaps the only reason she wasn't too worried. From what brief hints she'd heard of Meizumi, the poor girl was solely a knight and warrior. Even she would be able to only do so much; and that style of fighting could really be a disadvantage against the wrong people.

The ranger went silent, allowing Kakashi to carefully think on what he wanted to do. The decision wouldn't necessarily be as easy as one would think and Anko understood that perfectly. This was another student of his who was getting married. And she knew there was likely a twinge of guilt from just up and leaving. But she wouldn't lash at him for doing what he believed to be right, especially when this clearly was taking it's toll on him. And now that they had started putting a puzzle together, it spelled one easy assumption and truth out. Something really was amiss; that note hadn't been a bluff. If anything, it'd been dead serious.

Tayuya's head shook no as she gave a low sigh then scoff. "Nah. And .. no. He wouldn't usually just forget of clan obligations if nothing else. Between you and me though ... " Her voice lowered as a small chuckle left. "That woman's far too good for him." Hell they were like polar opposites in appearance. White hair versus dark raven, mixed eyes versus onyx. And if she had to fairly guess, their personalities were likely as different. "But .. I guess with his supposed rivalry ... this was inevitable." It was childish, really. But .. some people couldn't change. Sasuke had seemed to be one of those types.

Meizumi's eyes had closed. She was ready -- though not liking -- and expecting Kakuzu's hands to move and pull the robes away. But that never got to happen. In fact, a sickening array of cracks caught her ears and made her look over. ".... Sasuke?" Save for the new appearances, it did indeed seem to be the same prince. But this aura .. it wasn't the same one she knew of. In fact, he felt darker and more sadistic, even more than Hidan. And that wasn't possible; or it hadn't been in Meizumi's eyes and mind.

"... The fuck?!" Hidan shot up to his feet as he watched his own partner get handled like a mere doll. What in the hell had just happened? Everything had been fine .. and now Kakuzu was .. fucking unconscious?! He couldn't help but feel a bit panicked, honestly. It took a lot for anyone to go toe-to-toe with Kakuzu and even more for someone to actually defeat him.

Wait a fucking second .. those eyes. Did they used to be crimson?

Something told him no and at the same time tried to fuel him on to get the hell out. Something was incredibly wrong. Yeah, he needed to get Kakuzu and run. It wasn't at all a more typical route he took but he knew his limits. And though the overzealous man didn't like it, now was definitely one. The smirk that nearly put his own to shame said that much.

His ankles had tensed up but never got to move more than a few steps. "None of your fucking business!" He replied, a shiver unable to help but trail down his spine; a rare feat. He'd figured maybe one of the actual ways to beat him? Who the fuck was this guy? He was the prince and ... almost like a version of himself. And now that Hidan was looking himself in the mirror, he wasn't liking what had come into view. And now that he had a weapon, it only got worse.

Weapon ... yeah. That's what you fucking need, idiot. Get your damn scythe ...

But it was across and on the other side of the room. Would there even be a point trying to outrun the prince? Not likely and definitely not like this.

Meizumi had been watching, unsure if she was more in shock, awe, or both upon the alteration. Her eyes snuck a glance to her own seal. Would she be like this if it ever activated? It made her heart sink. Even with all the power it'd give .. she didn't want it. She was a knight, not an assassin. She did still have honor and beliefs that she held firmly onto. And one was about to get taken though not from herself.

Sasuke was right in many, many ways. Hidan probably did deserve to get cut and burned. But .. she couldn't just allow it. Kakashi would hate her and even if he didn't, she'd hate herself. "Wait! Sasuke, stop! Let's .. let's just get out of here, please! Let's take our blessings and go while we can!"

"What she said!" Hidan was astonished to hear the snow maiden still have some sense and logic. But fuck it, he wouldn't complain. "Seriously, what the fuck is it gonna do for you, hm? It won't be a permanent death." It was a hint without revealing why all at the same time. Kakuzu was his ... doctor of sorts. It was how they kept one another alive; or how the religious man remained such despite all the self-inflicted wounds. "Besides, she's right. She needs you far more than your attention needs to be on me ... "

Finally, Hidan's ankles and feet began moving as he backed away, trying to give himself distance from the prince. Sure, it was late, maybe too much. But that was better than nothing ... right?

Naruto smiled as he saw that everyone had arrived, he looked at Hinata and blushed, "I know the feeling, I shall never want to be without you near be, my love," he said kissing her lips softly as he pulled her close for a moment, the public display not bothering him much, but he knew soon that they would have to dance, she would dance with her father, and he would dance with his mother, it would be nice and peaceful as he smiled at her and said nothing. He figured that night they could get used to being around each other more, him and Hinata, he was thiking of ideas that would help that.

Kakashi looked at her, he knew that it was bad to leave the son of his teacher and a person who mattered a lot to him in this moment. He looked at Anko, he was also worried about Meizumi, she was his student, he worried about all his students, maybe it was just a nature of teaching, but he wanted all of his students to find their own happiness in their lives. "Tomorrow Morning first light I am going to move out," he said as he nodded his head, he had to have faith that if she was in trouble, that she could get out of trouble. "I hve to trust in my student, she is a strong woman, I believe in her," he said as he looked at Anko. "I think you would get along rather well with the woman."

"Yeah most likely it is that hatred, damn, I hope he grows out of it, it is fucking annoying to have to think about dealing with him during future negations," He blinked as he realized something, he never ever said curse words, he looked at Tayuya and blinked before shaking his head and looking at her, "I think your rubbing off on be a bit," he mused as he looked at the redheard girl, he figured that she was, maybe he was rubbing off on her too. He figured that maybe if that was the case, then the girl who was to good for Sasuke might rub off on him too.

Sasuke looked at the man in front of himself, he had the sword, and the man was trying to move away, he smirked as he looked at him, he didn't have the level of Sharingan that he wished he had, but it was enough, he felt the hatred for him, for his hurting of Meizumi, he was about to follow though on his threat and take him a part piece by little piece and toss him into the wind as it were, yet, he heard her voice, in his hears.

Something about that voice, calling him to stop, cause something to hit, and remind him of something. He moved forward fast towards Hidan, his footwork far better than before as he landed a kick to the chest of the man as hard as he could before he turned and broke Meizumi's chains. He picked up the woman, and walked out, of the cabin, his seal fading back to normal as he carried her, he was going to have a nice amount of sleep that night, but he had to get her help first. He walked quickly and quietly as he carried her in the direction of the capital, once there he would find help and than he would rest only after she had been taken care of in a way that he was sure it would be okay.

"Nor will I." Hinata vowed, returning the kiss with a content sigh leaving her lips. Her own hand snuck around Naruto's waist as she pulled herself just a bit closer. The evening was incredible and still not over at the same time. Her gaze moved up in time to see Kushina approaching. Her head bowed politely as she greeted her. "Ma'am? I don't think I've ever really properly thanked you or Minato for this deal."

A hand from the red-headed ruler waved as she gave Hinata a smile. Thankfully, Kushina had been able to get rid of most of her tears; or at least signs that she had been crying. "Oh, it really was no trouble for us. Though I will admit, I'm astounded it was Minato that thought of and took initiative. But I can't say I'm displeased by any means. Now then .... if your poor father broke down a bit like I did, he's probably regaining his composure and he'll be ready soon after. But congratulations to you both. I have every ounce of faith things will go beautifully for you two." Giving Hinata a now official sister-in-law hug, her attention turned to Naruto. "Come now ... we can at least get in place which requires moving on the actual floor, not sitting down."

Maybe it was because of the pregnancy but Kushina was clearly in a more playful and energetic mood than usual. And even if Hinata didn't pick up on it, Naruto would definitely do so.

Tayuya gave Neji a sly smirk upon hearing the curses and chuckled softly at him. "Maybe we're just switching altogether? I've been kinda giving up cursing and now you're taking it up. But that's fine love. It doesn't change my feelings of you." Pressing a soft kiss to his lips, she noted Kushina moving towards Naruto; and it was easy enough to figure what she was doing. "Well ... for now .... should we go join him? I can at least be near the more tame cousin if nothing else." She felt irked at herself. So much had happened and she had never gotten to announce that to even Naruto. But hell .. maybe now would be the best time?

A wince in the form of an "Ngh!" left Hidan as he rolled a few times on the ground. He feigned being knocked out as his eyes closed and body stayed still. The man hated playing this card, per se, but he had to. It'd been obvious that the girl was the only thing keeping him in one piece. So, to quote the snow maiden, he'd take his blessings and accept them.

Meizumi couldn't help but tremble slightly as Sasuke approached. He did recognize her, right? He was able to remember who she was and everything? The breaking of the chains and feeling of her being taken up in his arms suggested the answer to be yes. Her hands shook and as she wrapped them around his neck, she noted there was indeed a wound in the center of her left palm; as if the bastard had indeed stabbed her and not himself. It made her frown slightly. "..What ... what happened? I mean ... I'm glad but ..." Her head shook as an even more appropriate question left her lips finally. "You okay, Sasuke?"

Once the sounds of Sasuke's footsteps were out of his earshot, Hidan peeked to make damn well sure the brat prince had left. Yep .. and while Kakuzu wouldn't like that knowledge, he knew another fact he wouldn't like. Pushing himself slowly up to his feet, he ran through the hole and knelt in front of Kakuzu. "Hey! Hey! Wake the fuck up! We gotta take our funds and go! We lost them ... we've technically broken the deal. Hurry the hell up!" He knew if nothing else, the money part would get his attention.

Naruto smiled at his wife and then was proud of her for being a bit bold herself. He figured that he and she woudl work their way though the awkwardness, and that it was only a matter of time till they did so. He looked at his mother as she came up and than blinked for a moment. He listened mostly to the exchange between the two of them and said nothing for a moment as he just smiled. It was nice to see his mother and wife getting along so well. He hadn't not expected that to happen, he knew it would but that didn't matke it less amazing to see.

As Naruto nodded and walked out onto the floor wiht his mother, he could tell something was up, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "so mom, what is new, um did dad um decide to change something at home," he asked as oblivious as he always was, just like his old man. He looked at her and waited for her reply as he figured it most likely was something good based on how she was acting.

Haishi walked up to his daughter and smiled, he was better now, as he looked at her, waiting for her to take his hand. He looked calmly towards her, "Well, father daughter dance time I guess," he said softly with a kind but still stoic voice as he waited for her, "I shall warn you one thing, your old man surprisingly actually has some pretty half decent dance skills," he said smiling at his daughter, he had been looking forward to this moment, to spend a bit more time with the daughter who he had failed to show how important she was to him in his own opinion.

"Maybe, well, who knows, time will tell," he said with a smile as he looked at her and then pulled her out onto the dance floor, "I think you should talk to your cousin after this dance, actually I know you should, and you should talk to both, your new inlaw too," he said as he smiled, as she and Hinata were cousin-in-laws now as well, meaning that she had direction connection with every single one of the three major kingdoms a child of the Uchiha and Uzumaki married to an Hyuuga.

Sasuke carried her quickly, "I will survive," he said as he looked ahead, he was tired, worn out, the seal did have its effects on him and wore him out a good deal, but be damned if he failed to get her to a doctor. "I will be okay, I don't know, I just was so angry, so very angry, they were hurting you, that I failed you, I couldn't stop that anger and well you saw what happened," he said to her as he carried her into town, he found the hospital and made sure that Meizumi was checked in before anything else.

Kakuzu blinked hearing the words, and got up as he heard Hidan, he blinked and thought about what had happened, he looked at his partner, "Damn, we were set up again I think," he said looking at Hidan, "the snake, he fucking set us up," he said as he knew what he had done, he had seen in many years before, when he had battled against someone different, "the seal, that he put on those two, it wasn't something normal, he gave them more power, were we to be the test subjects for that," he wondered as he got to his feet. He shook his head, "whatever, we got the money this time and no jail, lets head away form these damn kingdoms and go somewhere smaller for some nice paydays," he reasoned with Hidan.

"Well .... " Kushina smiled and gave a slight tilt of her hand in midair. "One could say that, yes." As she glanced around, Kushina placed her hands upon her son's shoulders. She'd at least get ready. And she managed to catch sight of Hiashi out of the corner of her eyes. She took a deep breath, knowing it was almost time. Once the music began, she waited for Naruto to lead before beginning to follow. It was a tame test of sorts. Besides, she wanted to see first all he could do before giving him the news. Even though she knew it would have probably been best to say it outright, Kushina wanted to work towards the subject.

Nodding to herself after a few moments, she finally let a rhetorical question - and her true test - pass her lips. "I know this may sound a bit .. redundant but have you ever wanted a sibling?"

As Hiashi walked up, Hinata got to her feet. Out of habit, her head bowed to him and then tilted. She'd been ready to ask about the warning before he replied. "Oh ..." A small chuckle left. "That's fine. I didn't doubt you, honestly." She added, beginning to walk with him out to the dance floor. Just the sight, she knew, would be a rare treat not only for herself but Neji also. They never got to see him do many .. mundane tasks, let alone dancing. If she had to guess, he last tried this when her mother was still alive, maybe carrying her or Hanabi even. Her own hands slid upon her father's shoulders and, admittedly, Hinata was indeed curious to see how well her father knew how to dance. But she'd find out once he began to lead her.

".. Yeah, probably." Tayuya agreed, her heart racing slightly. At least she would be telling the more tame cousin first. But it didn't take away all of her anxieties. For now, however, she had something else to look forward to. Even if the focus wouldn't be on them, Tayuya always enjoyed a chance to be close to Neji in any form or fashion. And that was definitely something the dance would eagerly allow and encourage. Sneaking in a kiss upon his lips first, she then let her hands rest on his shoulders. Now that they'd done this once before, she felt much more confident about not looking silly.

"No ... " Meizumi spoke up, her head shaking weakly. "That one was right. I failed you as everything. A bodyguard, a future wife." She looked down slowly at herself and finally tears she'd been hiding fell down her face. "I'll be lucky to fight again ... " She whimpered, the thought of her only occupation being stripped away from Hidan infuriating and scaring her simultaneously. She'd had so much pride and worked so hard. But now, even that may not matter much. All she could hope was that this hospital would say she'd recover in time as opposed to never at all.

As they arrived in a room, she held her hand up to a nurse before she left the room. "Kakashi Hatake ... mind finding him?"

"But .. he's at the wedding."

A twinge of guilt shot through the swordswoman as she sighed. "I know! Look, please? Just let him know I'm - Meizumi - here .. I'm not gonna ask you to drag him. But do inform him."

"...Very well." It was clear the nurse didn't like the request much but she would at least oblige with the order of a patient. Said woman was, to be more exact, Shizune; Tsunade's niece and assistant. Pulling a small orb out from her pocket, she teleported in the church. It was empty; thank gods. That would have been awkward to try to inform the man when vows and rings were being exchanged. No sooner than she left the door did she find the man and Anko in the hallway. Her heart couldn't help but sink as she began walking towards the couple. True, the girl had survived. But it was still pretty bad news and she hated giving it to anyone.

Anko hadn't realized she'd temporarily zoned out until a new set of footsteps made her turn. Her teeth gripped her lower lip as she recognized the woman to be Shizune and sighed. "You may not need to wait, love." She remarked, helping him pivot to see Shizune approaching. Common sense had assumed it to be about Meizumi. It couldn't have been anything of herself; she would have either informed Kakashi herself or not been beside him. So .. it had to be something about Meizumi. Well, not had but it was the most likely possibility.

"Yeah. Fucking son of a bitch. She had a point ... " He mused, remembering Meizumi's warning on Orochimaru possibly double-crossing him. Had she known? Or was that just a lucky guess? Regardless, Kakuzu was right. They needed to go and now. Holding a hand out, he helped his partner up to his feet. Yeah, he wouldn't like it. But he'd taken a hell of a hit. He'd have to swallow his pride for once and accept the assistance. "In-fucking-deed. While everyone is busy, let's just go. Best course of action." With that, he turned and headed back into the now broken cabin, beginning to help with taking their earnings. No fucking way were those being yanked so easily from them.

Naruto listened as he danced with his mother, he was able to multitask pretty well as he listened to her statement and then blinked as he heard her question, rather her statement that was somewhat vague, had he wanted a sibling, he had when he was young, but he never put that much thought into it. He looked at her and blinked as he thought about something, it hadn't been so long since he heard that Kakashi was having a child. He blinked as he looked at her raising an eye, surprised which showed so easily though the look that he gave to her. He blinked and looked at her surprised as he was at a lost of words to say.

"Um, mom, so let me get this right, you and dad are going to have another kid," he asked looking at her still taking the fact in, "wow, I guess I didn't see that coming, but congradualations," he said looking at Kushina as he continued to dance with her, "it is really kind of neat, a kid brother or sister."

Hiashi wasn't so bad on his feet, he wasn't in pratice, but he could handle himself as he danced with his daughter, he found himself having a good bit of fun. Her assessment had been right, he hadn't danced with anyone since he danced with her mother, he had never even been out on a date with a woman or done any of the normal things that single men did after the passing of Hinata's mother, he loved her so completely he couldn't ever just bring himself to doing such things. He smiled at her as he was so proud of her, getting what she always wanted, she was becomd a strong woman like her mother was.

He smiled as he dance wtih Tayuya, he looked at her as he knew that dancing with her was far more relaxed. He moved gently and he slid around the moved gently smiling as he loved dancing with her. He looked at her as he moved closer, far more agressively and sensual then even when they were dancing after being married, there was less pressure, and thus he had no problem testing out such dancing with her, it was close pressing near her and than moving around with a happy smile upon his face.

"You will make it though this, and I shall stay here to make sure you get to fight again, I will train with you and work with you," he said looking in her eyes, "you don't need to be down on yourself. You are not a failure, I failed you, I lost to quickly, I should of been ready prepared, and shouldn't of lost so fast, if that wouldn't of happened, you wouldn't be in the situation you were. You offered to go though that pain for me, I can't ask to see a more loyal amazing thing from a woman, Meizumi, you did yourself glory as a future wife," he said as he looked at her. "I will marry you as we get you over this, and I am in love with you Meizumi," words not so easy for Sasuke to comment as he moved over and laid next to her on the hospital bed so that he could comfort her more.

Kakashi looked at Shizune, his eyes looked at the dark haired woman as he blinked. If Shizune was there, he would be able to guess where his prized student happened to be at that moment. He looked at her and walked up to her, "how bad is it," he asked her, as he looked at Shizune, he had a good idea that something bad had happened, and Shizune only meant that she was hurt and most likely badly. He looked at Anko and smiled, "tell Naruto, something came up," he said to her softly, "I will try to get back before the end of the night, but most likely I won't be," he said knowing that he would need to check up on Meizumi.

Kushina chuckled and felt her smile widen. "I'm impressed. You've truly grown in maturity. If I had hinted this to you a few years ago, you would have asked what I meant. Hm ... " Her head shook no. "We're not exactly sure yet. I'm not far enough along to have that figured out. But ... I got a gut feeling it might be a girl. Minato thinks I'm wrong so ... we'll see." It was a playful bet of sorts they had going. The result wouldn't actually matter, of course. It had just been initiated for the hell of it. "I really am proud of you, by the way. It makes my spirits soar to see just how well you've grown up."

Honestly, Hinata shouldn't have been too amazed. Hyuugas were naturally gifted with their feet. It seemed to be a trait that ran in the family. Neji had it, she did too, and Hanabi likely did. She had just never seen hints from her own sister. Her own smile widened and she couldn't help but admire her father. Not only had he grown up without seeking another woman for years, he'd went through with this deal from the get-go. He didn't have to allow Hinata to make the end verdict of wanting to marry Naruto. No, he could have spoken up and refused the entire deal if he'd so desired. But instead, he'd asked her one simple question that led to the beginning of this entire arrangement.

"Do you think you can handle this?"

It'd been the words he whispered to her once everyone had heard Minato's deal. And now more than everything, she was glad he had taken that option as opposed to forcing her to not have a chance ot accept it. "Thank you ... " She finally spoke aloud. "For everything. It takes a lot to raise children alone with little to no additional help." She may not have known from exact experience but with all the memories she'd had, it was a fair enough guess. "I love you, dad."

Tayuya's cheeks darkened more as she felt and saw the new moves. They were a bit new to her but she was a fast enough learner. "I see you've been doing your own form of research?" She mused, keeping up with his steps. "Anything else I should know of?"

Meizumi wasn't concerned on pulling through or not, actually. She knew she'd live; Hidan made sure of that. It really was just whether her body would heal properly or not. Some of the wounds had that ... that ... blood pact-thing included so she didn't know if that would affect her or not. And if it did, there were so many chances that they'd never heal. The thoughts made her whimper as did shot after shot of pain rushing through her. She tried to move something, anything, but each attempt resulted in more agony.

"Please don't." A gentle voice replied and even if Meizumi may not recognize the figure, Sasuke definitely would. It was Sakura who ... clearly looked amazed at how bold the prince was being, especially in a hospital. But she didn't feel like asking him to move or possibly incurring his wrath. So she walked around the bed and began scribbling notes down, doing a thorough assessment on the wounds Meizumi had received, if anything was broken - most of which the answer to was 'yes' in some form or fashion - and the likely chances of each place recovering.

"Take it easy, miss. It's good to see you .. though I wish it were in a better circumstance. Take care, Prince." Making sure she got every place first, she gave both a nod of her head before leaving the room. She placed the paper on the outside of Meizumi's door and waited to go check on other patients.

Shizune's head shook no. "She begged for me to find and inform you too fast for me to get a proper look at her. She'll live but .... from what I did get to see, fighting is questionable. And even if that succeeds .. she looked incredibly pale. And not just from blood loss. She went through quite a bit of trauma if I had to guess. I'm assuming the only thing keeping her sane right now is Sasuke. With any luck, someone has done a check-up on her to better figure things out. But she can tell you everything far better than myself." Hearing Kakashi's cue and request to Anko, she knew to take him back for sure but ... should she wait for Anko?

"... I will." She replied, giving him a hug before looking back to Shizune. "Get him there first. I'll walk there. It's supposed to be good for me anyways so .. " She offered the nurse a smile before turning and leaving, pivoting to go carry out Kakashi's request. It seemed like the fair thing to do; mention it to Naruto and then join Kakashi.

"Yeah, it is cool, and thank you, I have the best parents to leaern from ever," Naruto said as he looked at his mother happy to have her around him. He smiled, the idea of having a little sister was so neat, in his mind. He was happy that his mother was happy mostly though, the dance was fun, it was fun spending time with her as he looked into at her, he remembered so many good memories growing up. "Well, just do me a favor and make sure that they set up Hinata and my room with a extra um..steady bed," he admitted blushing a good bit at the request, as the dance came to an end.

"I shall always love you my sweet daughter, Naruto is a lucky man to have you as a wife," he said with a smile as he looked at her, "you are very much like how your mother was when I married her, I am sure you will do wonders, I am counting on you," he said as he slowly hugged her before breaking the hug, "Now, I think you should dance with your husband, remember charish every moment, one never knows how long one has," he said making his way to sit by himself and watch the going ons of the event, he was not a event person, they were a negative reinforcement, and he tried to not think of them.

"I read your book today," Neji said honestly as he looked at her, "actually last night while you were asleep, it was interesting, I think I have some seriously new ideas on how to make you make interesting sounds now," he said with the same stoic tone as normal as he looked at Tayuya for her reaction to him.

Sasuke wans't going to explode at anyone this day, he had done that already, he knew that Sakura meant well. He wasn't going to leave his spot either, he was going to help this woman get better, goal number one for him was to do so. He remembered the pink haired woman, he remembered that they had interesting moments together when they were younger, though both knew that nothing would ever come of that. He laid there pressing his leaning back against the bed as he closed his eyes, for a bit, he was so tired, the seal had worn himself out a great deal, and using it was taxing, it also scared him the power and the hate so overwhelming, if she hadn't been there who knew what he would of done to those two. "Thank you Sakura, and take care yourself," he said showing just how different he was than before.

Kakashi walked with her quickly, and found Meizumi in bed with Sasuke, both looked worse for wear, but Meizumi looked horrible. He had a horrible feeling in his gut as he looked at her, he knew that something had happened to them, he had a feeling Orochimaru was maybe behind it as well. He walked over and put his hand on her hand looking at the two, Sasuke asleep, he couldn't ask him anything, the boy had brucies as well similar to... He knew who did it, it was similar to Tayuya's own, which meant that the same people were behind it. That was not good, he looked down at his student and stepped back as he looked down at her.

"The same group who took Tayuya, attacked you, I am sorry," he said softly as he looked down at the white haired woman. "He looked at her, as he put his hand and caressed her face gently, "now, relax rest, these people are the best in the world, trust me, they outside all other medics everywhere, they will fix you right."

Another soft chuckle left Kushina's lips as she nodded. "I will. Ohhh ...." She gave Naruto a hug, resisting the urge to cry again. It'd still be tears of joy but there was such a thing as overdoing it, especially in a pregnant state. "I'm going to temporarily disappear just for a bit. But you enjoy yourself and take care of Hinata, okay?" Pressing a kiss upon his forehead, she broke away from the hug. The excuse wasn't a complete lie though she did also have a deal to keep with Minato in exchange for having told Naruto she was pregnant. And now she was going to go keep her end, knowing he'd return the favor.

"I will. Thank you." Her heart had temporarily stopped. Hiashi had never used to be able to bring up her mother without reacting in a negative way. Now .. he seemed to have at least enough control to keep from having some type of fit. And it made her admire him all the more. She knew it had to difficult even with how well he made it seem. But .. her head shook as she turned. The focus for her, today, was herself and Naruto. So she wouldn't let the past worry or pester her. As she pivoted, her smile widened as she guided herself towards Naruto.

".... I see." Her cheeks darkened more .. more. Her pulse could easily be felt in the side of her neck with how fast it was beating.

Oh gods, how much did he read?!

Not that she was mad just .. amazed. Then again, she had left her book behind when going to stay with Hinata. He had time to grab it and sneak in a few chapters. "Well ... I look forward to seeing those ideas." She finally replied, noting Hinata and Naruto were about to begin their dance. "... Hm, after they have theirs." She swore to herself and Neji. "Then I'll have that talk. For now, they can have their true moment." For now, she'd enjoy her time with Neji.

Nothing but fear had kept Meizumi conscious. By the time Kakashi arrived, she jumped as best as she could, calming down as the familiar face came into view. She blinked a few times .. and looked slowly down to Sasuke.

So .. the people those were the same people he had Tayuya endure?

If he never wanted to make up with Naruto, she'd accept that. But how?! How could have he have left her with those people?! Gods, no one deserved that! He definitely owed Tayuya a serious apology.

"... You figured it out just from a mere glance?" Shizune inquired. Not that she doubted Kakashi's skills but holy hell that was insanely fast. Her eyes caught the note as she began glancing it over. "Here ... " She added, handing over the sheet. It would read as follows:

Physical Assessment:
Right collarbone - Several broken bones. No internal fractures or damage otherwise. 70% chance of healing
Left lower leg - Major damage to the tibia and fibula. Both definitely broken, possibly beyond many chances of repair. 50% chance of healing
Left palm - Will need further studies. The wound seems to have hints of magic around the wound, suggesting from abnormal circumstances. 90% chance of healing before a more accurate examination.
Right above the breasts - An arcane mark that also needs further examination. Nothing harmful seems to be coming off from it but there's even more magic within this wound than the palm. The source is far stronger. 50% chance that it has a negative side effect somehow.

-Sakura Haruno

As Kakashi got handed the note, Meizumi tried to sit up only to be pushed back down by Shizune. "No ... he's right. Relax. It's not going to do you any good. It's ... all questionable. Um .. excuse me though." There had been a specific part of the note which had genuinely caught her attention. Moving the fabric aside, she took a look upon Meizumi's skin and saw her new cursed seal .. and frowned. Gently turning Sasuke, she saw he had one too. "How long ago was this?" She asked calmly.

"Yesterday. Some man that ... sounded like a snake almost paid the two and .... used some sort of ritual to give them to me and Sasuke."

If there had been any doubts Orochimaru was involved, those were gone now.

Before Naruto reached Hinata, Anko gave him a quick tap on the shoulder. "Congratulations ... but something came up with Kakashi. Well, not him directly but a student of his. Needless to say ... he's checking up on her. And I'm going to go for morale support." The ranger truly did feel horrid for having to relay such a message and of all times on his wedding night. But she had promised her fiance to do this and she would help out in any possible fashion.

After giving Naruto a polite bow of her head, she turned on her heels and walked quickly out, only changing into a run once she was outside.

Naruto walked towards Hinata and blinked as he saw Anko, hearing her words he nodded his head, "you becareful and make sure to tell Kakashi, he owes me one," he said with a smile as he waved her off, he knew that other things were important too, and he wasn't so egotisitc to be offended by someone not being at the after party of his wedding. He figured it was important and important things needed to be taken care of too.

"Hinata, I need a dance with you," he said softly as he looked at her, waiting for her to come into his arms and dance with him, he wanted to dance with her a while, he had worked a bit on the skills on his day off , and felt more confidenct than ever, though he knew shew as really good on her feet and that alone would make dancing with her a whole lot of fun. He found just being with Hinata, with her close to him fun. To have her married to him dancing with her, and the approval of his parents. This was like hitting a gold mine over a oilfield.

He slipped his arms around her as he knew that the floor was their's alone. He moved gracefully back and forth as he listened to the music, he was better at timing himself to the music. His arms around her waist as he smiled, a toothy smile, showing his normal old self in a way. It was a magical moment, one that he felt was very special on so many very different levels. He took a deep breath, as he remembered to enjoy the moment, let the moment sink in as he danced, slow, not forced letting the moment happen. He knew that it was a once in a lifetime moment, and to not let it pass idly.

Naruto couldn't even feel the eyes of the others on him, as he looked at her, he didn't know if she could or couldn't, he mouth the words, your doing good, to her as he danced. To him, it was just him and her in the empty room alone with the music playing in the background. He had been so blind to her for so long, he was never going to be so ever again, she took priority in his life and making her happy was one of his goals, as well as being in general a good husband to his new wife. Naruto could feel his feet moving gently smoothly, he had come a long way since the mask ball and that dance.

"Good, I read the whole book and one other new one I found in the book store," he admitted without worry," he looked at her and then stopped the dance, he turned to her and sat down, he wanted to see this too. He wanted them to have this dance. He knew that Hinata love Naruto for so long, that she put him ahead of all others in her heart since she was young. He always was amazed at the loyality of the woman. He hoped that Naruto knew just how much she was loyal to him. He sat down, and put his arm around Tayuya, maybe that was a general trait of the Hyuuga, it applied to him to and his relationship.

Neji smiled as he watched, it was so sweet, and nice, he remembered his first dance with Tayuya as he did he pulled her closer as he let her rest her head against his shoulder, it was all so magical, so amazing, he looked at the two and just took it in, and knew that things were going in a good direction. Yet, even though he knew things were going well, it was going to be ever so more important to make sure they kept that way. He had so much he had to do. He had to be a good leader, and learn and improve his leadership skills. He would need to help Tayuya uncover her past, and help her deal with any landmines that might pop up along the path. He knew that he had to help her, be there for her, work for her and support her. He was a genius, a fact he was reminded of by his clan members, and his friends, he had much expected of him as he lived. He didn't mind this as he wanted to live up to what was need, and he wanted to be the best man, best husband, best leader possible for the future, and he made it his goal to do all of that. Plus if the time came to be the best father as well, given his feelings, he knew that day was most likely just a year or so away.

Minato stopped his wife, and hugged her, he would live up this end of the bargin for sure, but he turned her around to watch her son, their son. He knew that this was a special moment, he knew that she would so love watching the two dance alone. He held her in his arms, his chest to her back his arms around her waist as hs swayed with the music back and forth with her in his arms. It was such a great thing to see a child do so well int he world, the King was more then a bit happy at that moment. He was just outright amazed.

He watched the dance end, and took the hand of his wife, he looked into her beautiful eyes, she had the most beautiful eye of anyone, and he found her to be a icon of sexiness too. He smiled as he pulled her out of the door firmly but not overly firmly, he knew his wife wanted this too. He always wanted to make her happy, and he knew that they always could spend such lustful time together. He knew that this trait most likely passed down to his son, he figured that when he saw how he looked at Hinata. It was something that caused him to smile earlier, knowing things between them were as good as gold. He knew the sneaking out was juvenile in a way but who cares, sometimes one had to be young at heart, and taking Kushina away felt good at that moment.

Hiashi smiled too, as he watched, quietly alone stopping before he left, she had grown up. She was so much like her mother, it had been a hard thing to deal with for a long time, she reminded him much of his late love, yet now, he caused him to smile. It caused him to feel more content with life and happy for her, He waited till the two left to slip out of the room. He had seen enough to know that the future was bright for his kingdom. He knew that Neji would make a great heir in time if not Hanabi, he wasn't going anywhere, but sometime he had thought about retiring early. He walked into his room, his eyes looked up at the picture of his late wife, Hinata did so look like her, he smiled as he knew she was looking down at her daughters with a huge grin on her face. He felt lonely, but his first responsibility was his people and his family support them and put them first in all things he could. That was his way, and something he hoped he passed on too.

Kakashi looked at the report, it was as bad as he had feared it would be. He looked at her, and looked at her and the sleeping prince for a good moment, he knew that the idiot was not someone he liked, but he had saved his student. That actually was something he had to respect, and won him a few points in his book at least. He listened in as the pair of them talked and raised an eye at the conversation.

"The mark was placed on her by Orochimaru, he is a advisor to the Uchiha Clan, which means that things are not looking very good, I figure in the morning Uchiha and the Wind Kingdoms will be at war," Kakashi judged as he looked at her, "I shall have to talk to Minato about this tomorrow, the seal, is something I have seen," Kakashi said looking at Meizumi.

As worried as Kakashi was, he didn't even realized that he referred to Anko as his wife. It was not technically true, but in the mind of the knight it was as a fact as a fact could be. It was just a matter of two days not even that now. He looked at Meizumi and focused his thoughts on her though. He would have to help her, which would mean he would have work to do when he got back from his honeymoon. He hoped that Anko wouldn't mind this. It worried him though, Anko would want to fight, she would want to defeat Orochimaru, he wasn't sure how she would react to know that he wasn't going to be in the war at least at the start. To take are of this person and help them train to be able to recover was one of his goals. He was not about to let his student down, he was going to support her in whatever her goals would be and he would help Sasuke too, most likely, he could use training from what he had heard, and he was the man to help the Uchiha reach his potential and be a better person hopefully for Meizumi too.

"My wife, has it on her as well, as does Tayuya, they were place on them by Orochimaru," he said looking at the pair of them, "I don't know why they have it on their bodies, and I think others most likely do, but you two are not the only ones to have the mark put on you," he informed both Shizune and Meizumi. "Sasuke most likely has been disowned by his own family or will be when they find out he is alive, so he isn't really much of a prince, either anymore, something you might want to tell him when he wakes up Meizumi."

Sasuke slept soundly as he was so worn out from the events. Even he knew he would have to apologize to Tayuya, it was something he had known for a while now, and having gone though it himself, he would apologize and try to make up for his errors in the past. Sasuke also knew he wouldn't be able to go home. With Orochimaru connected, it meant he wasn't welcomed home. He would have to home some of his friends came to him from Uchiha lands, so that he could have supporters while he was in exile. He hoped that his teacher Obito was okay, he hoped he would bring Rin and escape to this place or Uzumaki Lands where he would be able to create a government in exile. He had so many thoughts about what he had to do. His life was so much more complicated than it had been when the deal had been made, so many things had gone down the last few months while he did not enough. He knew he had to atone for that and be a leader who could lead the Uchiha to greatness again, and fix things right and bring back a lasting peace, with Naruto and Neji. He knew he first of all had to help Meizumi, she was his priority, he had to show her she was going to be okay, support her in the dark times and be her rock when she needed a rock which he felt would very much happen in the future. He thought all these things as his mind dreamed knowing about just how challenging it all was going to be.

Elsewhere the attack happened, it was a night attack, and Itachi was perfect in leadership of the group, Itachi of course had no idea what was going on with his beloved brother. Heck he had no idea about the council. He served on the front lines for a while six months to train and had not been there when things went south. Still he was a loyal Uchiha who was not about to question his bosses. He attacked the place, having the people escape. He had been told that a war was needed for the fact was that the Wind Kingdom would attack anyways soon, that their leader was making a deal with one of the other major kingdoms that could bring ruin to the Uchiha meaning that this was need and Itachi was a man who did what was needed no matter the price.

Finishing the mission, Itachi took a note and sent it to the capital to tell them of the success and of course he had his men rest to be ready for the invasion, it would be a long thing, but the war would bring peace or so Itachi figured and he hoped that he would get to fight with his brother in the war. He would get to teach his brother new trick and tactics to use in fighting. He would make sure Sasuke grew strong and was ready to take over, he had faith in his brother that he would get past his current period and slowly turn into the leader that the Uchiha would need for the future. He was sure of this as he found his way to bed himself and slept knowing the next day would be a busy one for him.

In his group Kin looked over at the border, she would make a name for herself in this fight, she was sure of it, she looked over at Zaku and smiled as the both were pumped about fighting in this front. They had both been taken in by Orochimaru, they had learned and grown as fighters and had only within the last year been given the chance to prove themselves in battle. It made this war so much greater, she knew if she did good here maybe she could become an Uchiha Ranger like the great Anko. It had been a goal of hers and she had trained non-stop hoping to make that happen.

Zaku was also focused on the same thing as he rested, he would prove he was worth something. That he was more than a simple no one who was forced to steal bread when his parents died. He was given his new tools the operation on his arms had worked so well, to enable him to be a knight of special skills. He had trained with Itachi, and he felt someday he would be a knight of the realm, he would be respected by those who were of higher class then himself. He would prove himself to be as good as anyone else out there. He had aims goals and ambitions and like Kin this war would be the way to work towards them.

As Kushina felt arms wrap around her, her head tilted up to see Minato had snuck back into the party. "Mmm, welcome back." She teased, pressing a soft kiss upon his lips before looking back to Naruto. The sight truly was something to behold and a vision she had feared would never happen. But finally, he matured and wound up with the most perfect woman for him. Hinata wasn't too bossy but she was still independent at the same time. She had an incredible balance of her beliefs, virtues, any and all possible aspects. There was no one else that could even begin to see Naruto being with. "You really did make the perfect move to suggest they be together." She whispered softly to Minato, her fingers rolling over his palms again. "Smart move, my love."

Hinata felt the number of eyes upon them. But much like Naruto, she was far too content to care of it. This was their night .. and it was so incredible. And yet, it wasn't over. She had noted Anko approaching Naruto seconds before their dance had started but didn't inquire. If it was vital enough, she trusted her new husband to bring it up. "You're doing very well yourself." She replied back, noting the array of differences between how he had been from the masquerade and his performance now. It was like night and day; so very different and astonishing, all in good ways.

She never thought on the fact he'd been blind to her. Besides, it wasn't all his fault. She'd never had courage to speak up for so long and that much was her own doing - or lack of - for them not having courted sooner. But honestly, that didn't begin to matter by now. All that did was the here and now .. and she looked very much forward to tonight and the rest of her life as Naruto's wife.

Her cheeks darkened more as Neji hinted he'd found ... another? "Maybe we can swap books for a bit?" She offered, keeping her voice low as her smile widened. It seemed fair enough. He knew of information from both sources so .. it appeared to be her turn to learn more. Her hands rested upon Neji's as her head gently fell against his shoulder. "This is one of the best weeks of my life." She added, intertwining her hand with Neji's. And even with all the chaotic events that had happened before and after meeting Neji, there were more happier times. She really did owe Fugaku quite the thank you when she next saw him. It was mainly because of him that she had ever met the Hyuuga. Otherwise.. she doubted she'd be in any relationship at all or definitely not one nearly as good as her current one.

A frown crossed Shizune's face. "Hiruzen made it specifically known to him to stop practicing that." A weary sigh left her lips. "He's not going to like hearing of this ..." She added, realizing a new task that added onto her to-do list. "I .. will go get that done now. Ugh, of all the days for this to have happened ... " She let her sentence trail off, an irked set of curses repeating through her mind. Really though? Why now? Why on one of the most vital weddings in all of history? It genuinely pissed her off that she had to bear any bad news to anyone. Her head bowed as she turned and left the room, going to seek out Orochimaru's mentor.

".... I don't know if it applies with anyone else's. But with his ... " She tried to think of a kind way to explain it but just decided to use the more blunt route. "The seal was what helped him, us, get out of there to begin with. Otherwise.... " Her head shook no. She didn't want to think of the very high chance of nearly being raped. "But he ... some odd aura formed around him. He got an immense amount of strength seemingly out of nowhere, broke his own chains and mine. He even tossed the money-lover through a wall and into a tree. And yet while the aura was around him he felt .... not quite like himself."

It would have been accurate to say 'demonic' but that would also likely give Kakashi the wrong idea. Her teeth found her lower lip as he hinted Sasuke may not have anywhere to go to. "But then ... what do we do? Where do we go?" Panic and sorrow overwhelmed her. Why? Why was this happening? This was so unfair! She had kept to Fugaku's promise and courted his youngest son. Would he really dare disown - exile even - him? She could deal with having lost her material possessions. But to have been betrayed like this .. was unforgivable and it made her shake in anger.

Anko had nearly run into Shizune during her run .. and she wasn't certain if this was a good or bad thing. But when the nurse continued to run, she knew it wasn't her that she'd been seeking out so the ranger continued into the hospital. She walked in the room panting slightly. Oh the damn heels .. they had been the worst part about running by far. She was glad to see Meizumi indeed alive .. but had she really just heard her mentor's name? She thought that had been one of the names which had just passed Kakashi's lips.

"...Love? Don't tell me he did all of this ... " She mused, wincing as each wound came into view. No, he couldn't have. This wasn't his style. But then her eyes caught Meizumi's mark... and her heart sank. Suddenly, she didn't want him to be at her wedding, not even to give her away. "... Son of a bitch ... " She murmured, her head shaking in disbelief. "Really? Really he... ?"

Naruto looked at her as the dance ended and he walked with her back over to the table to cut the cake. Like Neji he enjoyed the process as he cut it carefully with Hinata and gave out the cake to those left, and then ate some himself, it was good, he would have to remember the cake for later perhaps. He smiled as he knew that everything was wrapping up and looked around and picked up Hinata and tossed her over his shoulder and waved, "Thanks everyone, thank you so much for supporting us," he yelled out as he looked at them holding Hinata over his shoulder before he carried his new wife down the hall, with a huge grin on his face.

Her cheeks darkened more as Neji hinted he'd found ... another? "Maybe we can swap books for a bit?" She offered, keeping her voice low as her smile widened. It seemed fair enough. He knew of information from both sources so .. it appeared to be her turn to learn more. Her hands rested upon Neji's as her head gently fell against his shoulder. "This is one of the best weeks of my life." She added, intertwining her hand with Neji's. And even with all the chaotic events that had happened before and after meeting Neji, there were more happier times. She really did owe Fugaku quite the thank you when she next saw him. It was mainly because of him that she had ever met the Hyuuga. Otherwise.. she doubted she'd be in any relationship at all or definitely not one nearly as good as her current one.

"Of course we can exchange the books, I think it will be good if we gain as much information as possible," he said as he looked at her. He wouldn't deny thinking of her in place of the main character of the book, but he figured that things were going to be hot when they were married. He looked at her and saw Naruto leave out of the corner of his eye. He than took her hand and lead her out too, to head back to their place as he figured they were one step closer to a wild honeymoon.

Kakashi looked at Meizumi, "you stay where they will let you, here or with your kingdom, Minato will take in Sasuke, he knows what is going on over there. I know too, and I will support the young man and help him. I think he needs a help, perhaps some Uchiha will figure out what is really going down and support you too," he said as he looked at her, "you have to remember, that if things are falling apart, that perhaps Fugaku would find a way to help without making it obvious, maybe he had already done so, maybe he sent some people here who he knows will side with Sasuke and help retake the kingdom from them. Either way, I am going to help you both, so don't fret about it," he said to her calmly before Anko came in.

"Yes, and no, he gave them the seals, yes, but everything else was done by the two who took Tayuya, it seems they wanted revenge on Sasuke for double crossing them and they paid him back and sadly Meizumi got in the way protecting him," he said as he looked over at Anko. "The curse seal for Sasuke seems to have given him extra power, and odd aura too, I am guessing this hasn't happened to you has it?" he asked as he looked over at her, wanting to get more data, what if a huge number of warriors in the Uchiha would have this and they would have to fight them, that was not a good sign for the future for sure.

Hinata snuck a few bites in herself before feeling herself being hoisted and placed over Naruto's shoulder. Her head lifted as she managed to give everyone a wave; albeit they would notice her cheeks were slightly red. It was a fair guess to assume it had something to do with how she was being carried. "Thank you ... " She called out, her head falling gently against Naruto once again as she chuckled softly. "Tonight's been amazing ... " Her head lightly nuzzled against the back of his shoulder.

"Alright then ... " Tayuya also noted Naruto rushing off and inwardly sighed and chuckled simultaneously. At the rate this was all going, she'd just write. Everyone would likely need if not want time to indulge themselves on their honeymoons. No sense in actually interrupting so ... that would be the best course of action. A small smile crossed her face as she began walking off with Neji, probably to their residence if she had to guess. It'd be slightly redundant to ask when she'd find out soon enough along with what he seemed to have in mind.

".... Thank you." She replied, her heart still sinking at the mere thought of Sasuke being disowned. And all because he survived? Dear lords his kingdom was more fucked up than they'd realized. But worse than that, Fugaku had truly betrayed her and she was genuinely infuriated at the man. Even if he tried to redeem herself, she wouldn't forget his act. Forgive? Maybe with time. But never, ever forget. "... We'll see, regardless." She whispered, letting her eyes slowly close as she tried to let sleep overwhelm the swordswoman.

Anko gripped her lower lip as she let her eyes wander over Kakashi's student a few times before her head bowed slightly. A sad sigh passed her lips and she was about to talk before noting Meizumi trying to rest up. Gently leading Kakashi out of the room, she lowered her voice first before speaking up. "... This Council needs looking into. The mark is reassuring for one reason only. I'm hoping he did that as an order, not because he wanted to which means he's not - hopefully - in charge." Her head shook no upon hearing the question. "Neither mine nor Tayuya's have done anything. I think he selects while making those whose even does anything. It may be random .. or might not. I don't know. I feel like I don't know him anymore ... " Her hand shook in a mix of anger and fear. Suddenly the idea of him being nearby the ranger made Anko feel less safe. Regardless of whether he was being ordered or not, he was still doing quite a number of tasks ... and none of them she liked. In fact, all made her just the slightest bit afraid of her mentor.

Naruto nodded his head as he looked ahead of himselef carrying her to her room, he opened the door and laid her gently on her bed as he looked at her taking in what she looked like in her sexy wedding dress, oh how he wanted ot ravash her body, taking he right then in a moment of pure lust, but he wanted to at least give her a moment to remove her dress and he wanted to make sure she wouldn't pass out on him while they had that moment of pure lust, that would be embarrashing for both of them.

Neji had limits, even a stoic man like himself had needs, and Tayuya was his need, he looked at her as he slipped his hand down her back and felt up her backside gently, he could wait but it was getting so much harder to wait, he partly wanted her in bed, he wanted to have that first time in his home, where they had first spent a night together cuddling. It would maybe be more special for them. He wasn't sure, he was actually conflicted as to what he wanted to do with his sexy redhead wife.

"Tomorrow I will talk to Minato and Hiashi, we will go over the plans for what we need to do, and most likely we will send a joint force to Wind, you and I will not be on that list, neither will Naruto, Neji or Sasuke, it will be a independent force of top level Uzumaki and Hyuuga warriors who will be sent into harms way to meet up with the defenders of the Wind Kingdom and who will fight with them against the Uchiha. I almost am more sure of this then anything. We will most likely remain here even when the honeymoon is over your in no condition to fight, and I will support the defense here so that any attack that is on this kingdom or my kingdom will be defended against," he ezplained as he knew that she knew the truth of what most likely would be happening the next day. "We have heard reports of Uchiha who are moving towards here, most likely they are exiles who sided against the council and were driven out."

Huh? I thought we were going to wait?!

A bit of Hinata couldn't help but panic slightly but it didn't show up on her face. Even without asking, it was perfectly clear what Naruto was silently asking for. She wasn't quite that naive, thank gods. Her cheeks darkened slightly but compared to what they tended to do, Naruto could note it wasn't as much. Standing up, she began removing the heels and dress off of her, setting the latter carefully over a chair. Now only the hose, panties, and bra remained. "Um this .. is what you wanted, yes?" She inquired, sitting upon her bed.

"...Something on your mind love?" Tayuya inquired, noting Neji had quickly gone silent. And usually that led to something similar to what she did; he was contemplating about something. The more exact details, however, she couldn't figure out. But that had been why she asked; to see if it was anything she could help him figure. The feeling his of hand tracing her body gave the bard a hint ... but she didn't want to incorrectly assume.

Anko's eyes quickly narrowed as her head shook no. "That's not true. I'm not that far. And ... no! I'm not letting you go out alone. Please ... you know my forte's ranged and not up close. It'll be needed. But ... no. I may have already lost my mentor for all I know. I'm not letting you add yourself so easily to that list." It was clear Anko wouldn't accept that reply so quickly. No, if he wanted that to actually happen, he'd have to do a hell of a lot of convincing or something else. But until then, the ranger was putting her foot down and staying adamant on her thoughts and opinions.

It wasn't till he saw Hinata in her underwear that he knew he wasn't ready for her, he felt something and went over and got some tissue paper quickly. He used the paper to help deal with the blood that was flowing from his nose after seeing his wife nearly naked sitting on the bed. He walked over embarrassed at his own failing as he looked at her. "Well yeah, lets wait, I don't thik we could pull having sex off tonight anyhow," he said as he looked at her and undressing down to his boxers and laying in bed, "come lay with me, I want to get used to having you near me with so little clothes on," he said honestly, but he looked at her coming to terms with his feeling slowly, he just wasn't ready to cross the big bridge of sex yet.

Neji looked at her and then let go of her, "I just can't wait till Friday when I get to do oh so naughty things with you," he said with a grin on his lips as he looked at her. He felt that he could hold out, but it just was something he had on his calendar, he felt like a kid who was just a couple days away from Christmas and who knew he was going to get the best present ever and had to wait to get it. He sat on the bed and waited for her to come over and join him. "One more wedding and then we can head off to the honeymoon," he mused as he looked at her.

He looked at her and let out a sigh, he knew that was going to be a long and hard fight with her, getting around her and getting into combat was not going to be likely. He knew if she was so sure about this, he would be able to leave without her. He knew he wasn't going to let her go in harms way, which meant most likely he would be sitting out the war with her as part of the council for the alliance between the Hyuuga and the Uzumaki. "Fine, I will stay out of it and wait till it is time to do other things and we shall see what happens then," he said as he relented on his point, knowing that Anko wasn't about to ever relent on her point to hm.

A soft chuckle left Hinata's lips as she watched poor Naruto nose bleed from the sight. "That's fine. It's probably better to wait anyways. And .... yeah. I think I may need to also. Go on and get comfortable." She offered, slipping under the covers and pulling them open for Naruto. Her head had begun to turn but stopped. He'd watched her strip so she should be able to do the same back. Right? It seemed fair enough in her mind.

Tayuya's face began to match her hair upon hearing Neji's confession. "If it helps .. you're definitely not alone in that desire and aspect." She admitted, slipping the heels and dress off. She stared at the elegant attire and couldn't help but wonder what the last one would be in color. She had her white wedding one, the light violet bridesmaid dress .. so what would Anko choose anyways? The thought of her elder sister of sorts getting married along with her future with Neji made her smile widen. "But it should definitely be worth the wait." She added, sneaking in a kiss upon the nape of his neck.

".... Deal." Anko felt only slightly guilty but not enough to take her words back. She knew that had been somewhat of a low blow - metaphorically, thankfully - to Kakashi. He was, after all, as much of a workaholic as herself. And he truly was trying to do what was best for her. But she didn't think risking his life was one; not with her carrying his child. Maybe if it was just herself ... it'd be more tolerable. Her head shook as she dismissed the grim thoughts away quickly. "Let's .. yes. Let's just see what happens." She agreed, pulling him into an embrace and allowing that to be her silent form of apology.

The next morning was a busy one, Naruto was asleep, he was going to use the day to get used to the fact he would have to be around Hinata naked, he had ideas, but he wasn't sure which one would pass out first. He woke up and looked at his love in his arms, his wife of all things, it had happened and it seemed like a dream somehow still. He smiled as he brushed her hair out of her eyes and laid there happily for a good while, resting his eyes as he figured it was a lazy day that would be a day of leaerning for both himself and for Hinata in dealing with their embarrassment issues. He knew that if they didnt' deal with it then their first night together was going to be a failure of epic levels.

Neji had no problems like his cousin and her husband, he knew that he and Tayuya just neeed a signal and they most likely would be at it as wild as anyone even Anko and Kakashi. He slept in this day, as he was tired, he wanted to sleep in to try it out and he wasn't needed, none of the group who was married that week were going to the important meeting that morning. He was planning to do some work when he got up on gathering up their things and finding the clothes that they would need for the trip. He figured that would all be very important and that it would be key to having the most fun that they could.

The meeting started early that morning as new of the war between Uchiha and the Desert was made official, but they knew it was before then. The had to send out a elite team of warriors to deal with the problem, they selected the group based mostly on skill, but also so that each village would be represented by two people in the group. It was a odd thing, but yes, there werew two members from each village, who would head to the desert and fight against the force down there.

The first person to arrive on the team was Shikamaru Nara, the team leader, and tactics genius, he had been given the team but saidly had no say in it at all. The Nara knew that he would have to do something remarkable to help but he had faith that the people he was going with could do so. He sat there as he looked at the profiles of the others who were coming along with him, he was sure he had never heard of any of them even the one from his own lands was unknown to him. He saw the names and saw the skills of all of them they were a dynamic group that was for sure.

The first one to arrive was a female knight of the Hyuuga, a woman who looked kind of scary to Nara and more then a bit troublesome, He had no idea who she was though as it seemed she was in the records but most of those records were far to limited to tell him anything about the woman. Nara saw her name, Takago, Ayame, skilled warrior with a hidden record it seemed. Not that the others were not just as hidden which meant he would have so little data on their skills when the mission started.

The woman, Ayame walked in with a confident look in her blue eyes, her eyes went over to the leader of her Kingdom and she bowed to him and sat down, she looked around as she took a deep breath and saw that a lazy Nara would lead them, she wondered just how well this was going to go. She would do her best, she was best at fighting, her father had shown her the art before his own untimely death, along with his mother. They were from the island of mist they had been killed during a war with the Uchiha, which meant the woman had no love loss for them at all. She put her most prized possession her sword down by her side as she waited for the other two to arrive, her look one of calm as she looked at Nara and focused on him before waiting to see what happened and who the other two teammates for the mission would be.

Both Hinata and Tayuya wound up having the same mindset as their new spouses. Each would take a day off to relax and enjoy themselves. There was no need - that they knew of - to get up and rush off anywhere. So in their mind and eyes, a lazy day sounded damn good, more so with the fact none of them indulged in such things typically.

Anko, however, was the very opposite. What was meant to be her day to relax before being married was replaced by pure fear and stress. She'd thought long and hard on what Orochimaru had really wound up doing. The image of Meizumi's mark had haunted her enough times during the sleep to wake her up. She'd actually been up since dawn, the desire to go back to sleep having slipped away from her. But the main thing keeping her from storming off was Kakashi's promise and their own wedding being tomorrow. She'd trust her partner to not sneak away while she was unconscious and knew that trust would - should - be returned by her. An irked sigh left her lips as she let her head fall back upon Kakashi's chest.

Meizumi groaned as she woke up. "Ugh .. " Her head slowly turned and saw that Sasuke had remained beside her during the night. She'd only worried that some of the nurses may try to make him leave but was glad to see she had been wrong. Her right hand tried to move .. but she stopped, wincing as a surge of pain reminded her the wounds weren't fully healed. An infuriated "Urgh!" left her lips before her head fell against the pillow once again. Finally, her head turned carefully as she pressed a soft kiss upon Sasuke's lips. It was one of the few ways she could move without causing herself too much agony.

Walking beside one another were Sai and Konan. Both may not have appeared like much from a simple glance but any who knew the two on a more personal note also knew there was far more to each of them. It was actually what made them more dangerous than most others, that added mysterious factor. And especially when one could perform espionage incredibly well due to his summonings and art. Even with paper, Konan could create some of the most deadliest weapons and sturdiest barriers, making her a damn good offensive and defensive fighter.

Konan would be the first to speak up after both gave Shikamaru a bow of their heads. "So how exactly are we going about this?" The blue-haired woman inquired.

Back
Top Bottom