The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Rido shook his head. "I wanna show you something I found." He said. " I thought you'd like it, but Kaa-san and Pink Hair can't know, it's a secret, ok?"

"I will, we just have to be quiet, okay?" He said, taking her hand and leading her out of the room and to the door. Nieve stirred, rolling on her side and whimpering softly, but not waking.

Rido lead Rie out into the desert for what seemed like miles, and soon the lab was no longer in sight. He zig zagged and back tracked, winding around until it seemed like they were lost and neither Szayel's or Nieve's spiritual pressure could be felt. "This should be far enough." Rido's voice was no longer his own and his body started to crack and convulse, shifting into a horrid shape before forming a woman with short black hair and bronze eyes. "I hate that." She muttered, rubbing her neck with a soft groan.

"Urusai, no one can hear you, and I only did it because I won't be stuck in that lab anymore, you can return home." She then laughed. "If you can find it that is." She grinned wickedly. "Ja ne~" and with that she was gone.

Rie's terrified eyes darted around the area helplessly. "R-Rido...? Okaa-sama...?! Jii-san!?" She called. She trembled, reiatsu going nuts as she dropped to her knees, "T-Tasukette...R-Rido...!" She whimpered. She cried loudly, reiatsu sky rocketting, "Rido!!"

Mao had been out training with her zanpakutou when she was hit with a heavy reiatsu she knew too well. Darting inside she was surprised to see Gin relaxing on the couch. "Very funny..." She said, sheathing her blade with a small huff. "I thought you were being attacked for the second time today.."

Gin smirked softly, "Sorry I worried ya~" He said, "Wonder what that reiatsu's about~ kinda odd fer a random spiritual pressure to just explode like that~ specially when it feels like mine~"

Mao nodded, looking out the window and into the desert. "I'm going to look for it." She said softly, heading for the door before stopping. "Are you going to stay here, or follow?"

((Bounty hunters are relentless~ And yes~ When she felt his spiritual pressure for the second time, it felt so close to his she mistook it for his own~))

Mao nodded and headed out into the desert, following the direction the heavy reiatsu came from.

Gin followed closely, smiling widely as always. Soon, they heard the sound of a small child crying and screaming in terror. A small girl was trying to get away from a horde of Hollows, screaming for someone named Rido.

Mao frowned softly, watching the hollows chase after her hungrily. Without saying anything she drew her sword and used Shunpo to get closer, kicking the first one away before slashing the seconds head in half.

"H-Huh...?" Rie looked up, "What...?" "Are ya ok~?" Gin asked, putting his hand on her head. Rie looked up and her eyes lit up like the night sky, "Otou-sama...!" "Haa?"

Mao finished off the last hollow and sheathed her blade, moving over to Gin. "'Otou-sama?'" She blinked.

"Ichimaru Gin. Former Captain of Squad Three. Birthday; September 10. Height; 6'1". Age; one hundred and seventy-" "Ok, dear, tha's enough~!" Gin covered her mouth, grinning nervously

Mao blinked, looking to Rie. "Do you... Know this child?" She asked, wondering how she knew all of that and off the top of her head no less.

"She seems to know who you are... And her reiatsu is practically the same as yours.." She pointed out. "Maybe we should take her home... Her reiatsu will alert everything for miles." She said.

"Rie doesn't know where home is..." Rie's eyes began to water, "Rie wants Rido...! Rido! Rido!!" She began to sob again, "Tasukette, Rido!!" "Calm down, little one.." Gin said softly

Mao helped Rie stand, her eyes flashing when she touched Rie's arm. Gods, she could feel the power under her skin, it was dormant, but it was definitely there. She glanced at Gin, wondering if he could feel it too.

Back
Top Bottom