The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

They arrived at the house in under thirty minutes, opening the door and letting Gin and Rie inside.

((Rido is gonna be so happy when he wakes up~))

"Come, Rie-chan~ I'll feed ya~ whadda ya wanna eat~? Somthin' sweet?" "What's sweet?" Rie asked. Gin looked to her in confusion, "Haa?" "Rie doesn't know what sweet is."

Mao looked confused. "You've... never had anything sweet?" She blinked. "How old are you...? Doesn't Rido feed you..?"

"Rie is 20!" "Years?" Gin asked. Rie shook her head, "Hours! Rie woke up 20 hours ago!" She answered. Gin smirked almost darkly, "I know where ya home is, Rie-chan~" "Yay! Take Rie home, Otou-sama~!"

Mao looked to Gin. "You know where she lives?"

((Time for Rido to wake up~))

Rido kicked hard on the closet door, gagged and bound around his wrists and ankles, the shock collar in his lap. He let out a muffled scream and kicked the door again, and by this time, Nieve had went to Szayel where he was taking a small nap, on the verge of tears. "Nieve can't find her friends!" She whimpered, looking ashamed. "Did Nieve scare them away? Nieve misses them!"

"N-Nieve's friends left her!" She cried, tears streaming down her cheeks and her spiritual pressure skyrocketing. "She tried so hard to be nice! I don't know what she did wrong!" She sobbed, a small crack forming on her bracelet as it threatened to break. "They left her! They always leave her!"

"Nieve, darling, relax...! Rido is still here...! Calm down and focus. Remember what I told you about searching for reiatsu? Find Rido's." He told her gently, grasping her shoulders, "You can do it, Nieve. Just relax."

Nieve's lip quivered and she nodded, letting out a shaky breath and closing her eyes, searching for Rido's reiatsu. She opened her eyes and wiped her tears away. "H-He's in the far side of the lab." She sniffled and stood, leaving quickly to find her friend. She hurried to a back storage closet and yanked the door open, Rido falling out and screaming behind the gag. "Rido!" Nieve crouched down and pulled the gag out of his mouth. "That bitch hit me!" Nieve flinched at Rido's harsh words, but quickly untied him. "Who?" "That lady with the black hair!"

"No! She hit be in the back of the head and dragged me in hear!" He jumped up as soon as he was unbound, marching to the room he shared with Rie and Nieve to get his sword. "I'm going to find her." "Nieve is going as well." Nieve said and stood.

"Nieve..." Szayel stood and unlocked his cabinet, pulling out Nieve's zanpakutou, "Take this with you just in case. And I want you to give it back when you return with Rie, understand?" He told her as he held out her blade

Nieve nodded and took the almost grotesque looking blade, the scabbard made up of blood red and dark green scales, the handle and guard made of what appeared to be charred bones. "Hai, I will." She said, Rido joined Nieve. "Let's head out." He said, both of them heading to the door.

Rido grunted and opened the door, Nieve nodding and waving goodbye before she hurried out the door with Rido, trekking out across the sand to find Rie.

Nieve searched for Rie's reiatsu like she did with Rido's frowning softly. Mao kept her senses alert, making sure they had any warning if something tried to attack again.

Rido perked when he felt a faint trace of a familiar reiatsu. "Rie!!" He called, breaking into a full sprint to try and find Rie. "Something's coming." Mao said softly. "Are you sure it's Rido?"

Rido spotted Rie first, picking up speed, but scowling when he saw Gin and Mao. "Rie!" He called. Nieve smiled widely when she saw Rie. "Rie-chan!"

Back
Top Bottom