The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((Did Nnoitra just train Tesla to catch rice, like. "Tesla, today you're gonna learn how to catch rice!" "Why..!?" "Because it's very important."))

Kohaku frowned at Tesla, looking like he wanted to flick another piece of rice at him, but he nodded, eating his food.

((•v• Indeed~))

Kairi took a bite of her own food. "I'm glad you like it... I've been trying to make light foods when you join us so it isn't to hard on you."

Nieve bounced on the balls of her feet, today would be the day her friends would wake up. "Are they almost ready? Nieve asks." Nieve asked.

"Hai~!" Nieve grinned, shuffling closer to Szayel. A woman with short black hair stood off in the corner, a scowl on her face a metal device around her neck; what appeared to be a shock collar. "You're both a bunch of freaks..." She muttered.

She stiffened and clenched her jaw, looking away. "I said you did a fantastic job, please don't let me interrupt."

Szayel slowly smirked and lowered the remote, "That's what I thought~" He said. After injecting a small dose of liquid into the two small persons and grinned when their eyes opened, "Ohayo~" He greeted. Helping them off the tables and making sure their clothes were straight, he turned them towards Nieve, "Darling, I want you to meet Rie~" He gently pat the girl's head, "And Rido~" He ruffled the boys silver hair shamelessly. Rie's amber eyes lit up when she saw Nieve and she ran over, "Okaa-sama~!" She cheered and hugged Nieve tight. Szayel blinked, "Well, that's...different..."

Nieve blinked in surprise and hugged Rie, smiling happily. "Okaa-sama welcomes her friend..!" She said, looking to Rido, who still stood beside Szayel, a soft scowl on his face as he looked around the lab.

"Rie is so happy to be with Okaa-sama! Rie dreamt of Okaa-san and heard her talk to Rie and Rido!" Rie chimed. She turned to Rido and held out her hand, "Ne, Rido...! Come hug Okaa-sama!" She urged. Szayel looked absolutely ecstatic, "Interesting~!"

Rido's red eyes fell back on Rie and Nieve. "If that's our mother, then he's our father." He hissed, pointing to Szayel. "Look around, Rie, where do you think we are?" 'Suzume' snickered from the corner, covering her mouth.

Rie blinked, not understanding why Rido was being so hostile, "We're...home?" She asked. She looked up at Nieve, "Right, Okaa-sama? We're home, right?" She questioned. Szayel pat Rido's head, "Think of me as your grandfather, dear boy. I actually haven't seen your 'father' for some time." He stated as he hit the button on 'Suzume's collar.

Rido smacked Szayel's hand away, glancing to the black haired woman when she screeched in pain and dropped to her knees, gripping the metal collar. "No... We're in some lab with some... Freak who has a collar on some woman..!" Nieve blinked and frowned. "Rido-kun is home, Otou-sama is just punishing fake Kaa-san because she was bad." She said softly and moved away from Rie, moving toward Rido who backed away. Nieve pulled Rido into a hug and smiled, the boy blushing.

((He's hostile cuz he could hear most of what Szayel and Nieve said, so he kinda gets he's not all that normal. :>))

((I kinda figured~ but Rie's brain is under-developed~ so she's got the mental understanding of a four year old in the body of a twelve year old~))

Rie rushed over and hugged Nieve and Rido too, squealing happily, "Jii-san is nice! Jii-san took care of us when Okaa-sama couldn't~! Jii-san will take care of us, too~!" She chirped. Szayel turned off the collar, "I assure you, I won't cause harm to either you or your sister. I just ask for help around the lab, same as I do with Nieve." He told Rido, "And ignore the woman. She's lucky I haven't gutted her yet."

Back
Top Bottom