The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kohaku let out a breath and focused, watching small flickers of movement as Tesla moved with sonido. He watched closely, feeling small fuzzy sensations as he moved around Kohaku; his spiritual pressure. He timed where Tesla would be and spun, the flat of his blade connecting with his side.

Kohaku nodded and sheathed his sword, frowning softly and letting out a breath. He rubbed his neck where the scar is. "Maybe." He mouthed, pointing to his throat.

Kohaku made a noise, glancing at Tesla and pulling a pad of paper from his shirt, showing it to Tesla. It already had been written on, so it was obvious he had been thinking about it for a while. "You and Kairi are sleeping together... And I know you two aren't using protection... So either you two are really lucky, or something's up with her." It read.

Tesla blushed and glanced down at the ground, embarrassed, "I'm sorry...I've tried to be careful...but the last time was...out of my control."

Kohaku made a face, not really wanting to know what he had meant, putting the paper back into his shirt.

Kohaku nodded and entered the clinic, greeted by the smell of cooking food that made his stomach rumble.

Tesla smiled softly and moved over, "I think that's what I missed the most while I was away; you're wonderful cooking." He grabbed her and dipped her, kissing her

Kairi was serving up two plates of food, setting one down for Tesla and one down for Kohaku. "Kohaku... Maybe you're training to hard, maybe you should eat more." Kohaku made a face but nodded.

Kohaku made a face and flicked a piece of rice at Tesla, picking up a piece of beef and eating it; Kairi blinked and looked from Tesla to Kohaku before serving herself food.

Back
Top Bottom