The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kohaku lowered his sword and turned to face Tesla, nodding as motioning for him to lead on.

Kohaku followed and once they were a good ways out, he stopped and turned to Tesla for his first instruction.

Kohaku let out a small breath and took a stance as well, then moved forward for a direct attack before falling back and aiming for a side blow, swiping at Tesla's side.

Kohaku quickly brought his sword up to block Tesla's attack, pushing him back hard and going to disarm him, thrusting his blade forward to catch Tesla's.

Tesla brought Verruga up and used Plato Carmillo, making a small shield of reishi to block Kohaku's attack, "Very good. Don't stop until you land a hit."

Kohaku nodded and swept a powerful kick at Tesla's ankles, and knowing he'd dodge he struck a high jab.

He made a face and shrugged. "Sorta." He mouthed, then shook his head. "It isn't important." He mouthed again.

"It saved her money." Kohaku looked away. "She was assuming I was eating because I told her I was." He seemed to grow very frustrated and he gripped his neck were a thick scar was, scowling heavily.

Kohaku nodded and attacked once more, pushing himself to move faster, faking blows before moving to attack another area, then attacking head on.

Back
Top Bottom