The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kairi's lips trembled as she moaned and bucked her hips, whimpering with need. "Tesla-sama, o-onegai... Please don't tease me...~!" She whimpered.

Tesla gave a husky growl and trail his tongue along her thigh before licking her clit slowly, pushing her legs open more so he would have more room to work with

Kairi arched her back and moaned loudly. "Tesla-sama..~!" Her eyes closed and her fists clenched, mouth open in bliss.

Tesla moaned lowly, loving her sounds as he continued to work her. His fingers ghosted against her thigh in a soft caress, moving slowly to the entrance of her womanhood before he pushed the tips of his middle and index finger into her teasingly

Kairi bucked her hips again, her body heating up and her womanhood aching for more. She moaned softly and gently bit her own arm, trying to muffle her moans of want.

Kairi's face reddened and she swallowed. "T-Tesla-sama, please, I need you, I want you, please, Tesla-sama...~" She begged.

Kairi moaned and moved her hips in time with Tesla, leaning her head against the wall and making small noises of pleasure. "T-Tesla-sama...~ C-Could you be a little rougher..~?" She asked huskily.

Kairi bucked her hips again, moaning and tugging at the restraint. "H-Hai~!" She shuddered as she felt her release draw close, biting her lip and closing her eyes.

Tesla felt her inner walls twitch and he stopped, moving and placing her leg over his shoulder as he gripped her hips, slowly pushing into her, "Beg." He ordered huskily

Kairi felt a small rush of excitment when he ordered her. "Tesla-sama... Please... I need you to bend me over and fuck me hard..~" She moaned, her cheeks flushed deep red.

((Huehuehue~))

Kairi nodded and kissed his shoulder, rocking her hips slowly. "Please, Tesla-sama, I need you..~"

Kairi gasped softly and gripped the sheets, burying her face in the bed cover and biting down on the fabric. "Tesla-sama~!" She moaned his name.

Kairi moaned more, closing her eyes and gripping the sheets, hitting her release and moaning loudly, shuddering.

Kairi whimpered softly and clamped her jaws around the sheet, soft moans coming from her throat as he continued to plow into her.

Kairi clawed weakly at the bed, lust clouding her eyes and making her back arch slightly, a low moan rumbling in her throat.

Back
Top Bottom