The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kairi shook her head, smiling softly and kissing his knuckles. "Don't worry about it... It feels much better, and... I want to do something for you." She said, cheeks flushing pink.

((Huehuehue~))

Kairi took his hand and lead him inside, looking around t make sure Kohaku wasn't around, which he wasn't, before leading him to the bedroom.

Kairi stopped and turned to face Tesla, blushing softly. "I wanna try something..." She said, pulling him along to the bed and gently pushing him down to sit on the bed, crawling onto his lap and straddling him, holding onto his shoulders as she kissed him softly.

Kairi deepened the kiss and gently pushed him back against the wall, slowly rocking her hips back and forth, grinding against him.

Kairi didn't break the kiss as she slipped her hand into Tesla's hakuma, stroking him teasingly and moving to kiss his neck.

Kairi pulled her hand back and gently took Tesla's wrists, lips brushing against his neck. "Let me do all the work..~" She said softly, kissing his neck as she took his obi sash from around his waist, then used it to tie his hands above his head to the headboard.

Tesla blushed heavily, knowing full well he could rip the sash in half without effort and overpower her. But he was aroused and wanted to see what she had in mind.

((He could blast her appart with his eye if he wanted to, lol.))

Kairi slowly unzipped his coat and kissed down his chest, cheeks red as she moved lower, moving his hakuma aside and removing the rest of his clothing, trailing kisses along his hip until she reached reached her destination, giving the head of his manhood a slow lick.

Kairi let out a soft moan as she fondled his length, licking and kissing up his abdomen slowly, shedding her own clothing. Once she was completely undressed she moved to kiss him again, lowering herself onto his length with a soft moan.

Kairi bit his neck, moving at an achingly slow pace, wanting to tease him and make him beg for it. She ran her fingers through his hair, tugging gently.

"I want you to beg..~" She purred in his ear, licking the shell of his ear and digging her nails into his shoulders, keeping her pace slow.

Tesla gave a husky growl and fought the massive urge to over power her. He glanced at her and moved as much as he could to lick up her neck, "Onegai...Kairi-sama..." His voice sounded strained, "I'll do whatever you ask...please, don't torture me anymore..."

Kairi shuddered and dug her nails into Tesla's shoulders more, picking up her pace. She kissed his shoulder, rocking her hips faster and faster. She let out a moan, enjoying the power of dominating someone stronger than her.

Kairi left small love marks in trails down his chest, moaning softly. "Beg for me again..~" She murmured against his neck, pulling his hair, chest pressed flush against his.

"K...Kairi-sama..." Tesla's face flushed and he locked eyes with her, "Onegai...it feels so good...d-don't stop...I-I want more..." The whole situation set his blood on fire with need and desire. He didn't understand why he was enjoying this so much, but he didn't want it to stop

Kairi felt pleasure coarse through her body, womanhood trembling. She gave another tug at Tesla's hair, kissing his neck and moving faster, feeling her release creeping up on her.

Back
Top Bottom