The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Mao panted, skin shining with sweat, still shivering from her climax. Small whimpers sounded from her throat, her breathing steadying as she came down from her climax.

Mao kissed his shoulder weakly, still pinned and blindfolded by the silver haired man. "G-Gin..? You can let go now.."

Mao's cheeks flushed again and she squirmed. "N-Nani..?"

A scream of pain ripped through the large Quincy town followed by the sound of a cracking whip and another scream. Kairi was tied to a wooden post by her wrists, on her knees with her back facing out. She hadn't been able to provide Bunko with rent once again, and this being her third offense, she had to pay a price. Tears welled in her eyes as the whip came down a third time, hard, making her scream in pain once more. Ryuuichi scowled, Kairi's screams grating on her eardrums, pulling the hip back she lashed out again, the leather cutting through her shirt and leaving a nice lash across her back, which had started to bleed. Kairi held down her crying, praying to god Tesla and Kohaku wouldn't get back from training just yet.

Gin chuckled and let her go, untying the sash, "Uso~"

Bunko watched with a small frown. She felt awful for doing this to such a sweet girl, but it was the rules. Suddenly, a heavy reiatsu slammed down on them, making Bunko choke. Tesla charged forward, Verruga released, and looking absolutely livid. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" His massive hand wrapped around Ryuuichi's frame, lifting her up and squeezing tight. Ryuumaru summoned his bow but Tesla kicked him into a building. Bunko stared and Tesla locked her gaze, "Let her go." "I can't do that, Tesla." "Then she dies!" Tesla squeezed Ryuuichi harder, growling

Mao opened her eyes, cheeks red as she shoved Gin playfully. "Urusai.." She mumbled.

Ryuuichi barely had time to think, being taken by surprise when Tesla grabbed her, causing her to drop the whip, wheezing when his grip tightened; Kairi looked behind her, blinking the tears from her eyes. "T-Tesla no..!" She tried to speak, but the pain in her back made her just want to curl into a ball. When Tesla squeezed even harder, Ryuuichi clenched her teeth and grabbed Tesla's large finger, hearing a few ribs crack and the air in her lungs being forced out. "Y-You know the damn rules, Tesla.." She forced out. "Kairi isn't e-excused from them because she's human..!"

Gin chuckled and kissed her cheek

"Shut up, Quincy bitch." Tesla snarled. Bunko scowled, "Release her." She hissed. Tesla glared, "Let. Kairi. Go." He snapped. Bunko clenched her jaw and moved to untie Kairi.

Ryuuichi ground her teeth, black spots dancing in her vision. "Let go of me you pig." She ground out, finding it rather difficult to breathe. Kairi whimpered softly when Bunko drew near, turning her head away and closing her eyes.

Bunko untied Kairi and looked to Tesla, "Let her go." Tesla growled lowly and dropped Ryuuichi harshly. "Kohaku...! Get Kairi inside and help her...!" Tesla could feel Kohaku's reiatsu a few yards away. The Arrancar glared down at Bunko, "We need to talk." "Reform and we'll discuss this civilly."

Kohaku had just arrived, staring with wide eyes and gripping his sword tightly. He moved over to Kairi and helped her to the clinic, making sure to not touch the lashes on her back. Ryuuichi stood up and held her ribs, scowling at Tesla and summoning her bow in case.

Tesla reformed and sheathed his sword. "Business is slow in the clinic. So, to pay for their stay as well as mine, I'll do the jobs your Quincy can't. Punish me if I fail and keep the pay when I succeed. But I don't ever want to see you touch Kairi with the intent to do her harm again." He spat. Bunko made a noise, "Heal Ryuu-chan and we have a deal." "Fine."

Ryuuichi scowled at Tesla. "I don't want him to heal me, I want him out of this city." She growled, still holding her ribs, wincing with every breath she took.

"I've got a better idea." She notched an arrow and pulled back, aiming at Tesla. "How about you and your friends go find your own home? You've assaulted many Quincies several times, you failed to kill one of your targets and came back alive, and you've skipped out on rent three times. Not to mention that boy brought an Espada here, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly welcomed either."

Ryuuichi's stance weakened, glancing nervously at Bunko. "Bunko, they've caused enough trouble.." She said, weapon only lowered slightly.

Ryuuichi scowled and lowered her weapon, letting the spirit bow vanish before turning on her heel. "Keep that pig man away from me."

Tesla snorted at her and Bunko looked to Tesla, "In order to keep your lover and her sibling residing in this town, you will be our...Mm...for lack of better term; our slave hound. You will do the S class missions that only Ichi and I are capible of doing and you will not return until the missionnis complete. Your earnings will pay for the supplies and rent that Kairi cannot afford. Is that clear?" "Yes, Bunko." Tesla muttered

Kohaku cleaned the lashes on Kairi's back, Kairi trembling in pain and bit down on a rag, whimpering softly.

Kohaku grabbed his pen and paper, writing down his response. "They aren't deep enough to need stitches, but she'll probably be in pain for a while." Kairi closed her eyes, taking the cloth out of her mouth. "Tesla... This is my punishment... Just like you took yours, I'll take mine.." She said, jaw clenched in pain.

Kairi lowered her head, back feeling as though it had been scorched. "They aren't my rules..." She murmured.

Back
Top Bottom