The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Tesla frowned and nodded, moving over and beginning to heal her injuries, "I'm the Shugonin's personal dog now..." Tesla said, "I have to do what Bunko says in exchange for your continued stay..."

"Tesla, no..." She frowned softly. "What jobs is she having you do?" She asked, her voice stern.

"Gin was an S class Tesla and you barely made it back! I had to come find you!" She said with a frown. "I'm going with you."

Kairi coughed, his reiatsu causing her to choke. "I don't care! I'm going! If you get hurt you're going to need someone to heal you!"

Kairi almost fell against the cot, wincing, Kohaku was even brought to his knees, making him scowl. "I-I don't care, I'm not losing you again..!" She forced out.

Kairi got up with a small wince, pulling her coat on and quickly following Tesla out. "Tesla, m-matte!"

"You know I only worry.." She said, stopping in front of him, taking his gloved hand. "I can't lose you.. I can't stand to see you like I did when I found you after you fought Gin... I just want to make sure you're safe..."

"What if I stayed behind a ways? At least then I'll be out of harms way and I can heal you as soon as you finish with your job." She pleaded. "I promise, I won't get in the way, and if anything happens I'll hide until they leave, please.."

Kairi nodded, staring down at the ground. "I just... I'm sorry, I just don't want to lose you."

Kairi made a soft noise and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body flush against his.

After a moment, Kairi pulled away, panting softly. "Ne... Let's go somewhere more private?" She suggested, lacing her fingers in his.

Back
Top Bottom