The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Tesla moaned and rocked his hips hard, "A-Arigatou, Kairi-sama~!" He moaned loudly. He was dangerously close to his release, fighting it as hard as he could so Kairi could finish first

Kairi bit down on his neck as she hit her release, scraping her nails down Tesla's back. She moaned loudly, closing her eyes and pressing her chest against his.

Kairi licked the bite mark slowly, eyes half lidded as she shivered in bliss. She reached up and untied Tesla's hands, panting softly and kissing his chest weakly.

Kairi made a soft noise, holding the kiss and tangling her fingers in his messy locks, nipping his lower lip lightly.

Kairi's cheeks were flushed red and she gave a small nod. "Only if you're up to it..." She said.

Kairi smiled softly and pulled him closer, kissing him heatedly, grinding her hips slowly against his once more. "Tesla..." She kissed along his neck. "I want you to dominate me, make me yours..~" She moaned against his skin.

((*cracks her knuckles and wiggles her fingers over the keyboard* Here we go.))

Tesla sat up easily and pinned her down to the bed, tying her to the headboard as she did with him as he trailed love bites down her neck and collar bone. When he was sure she was tied securely, he cupped her chin and pulled her forward slightly, lips hovering over hers, "This time, the master is the pet~ you will refer to me as Tesla-sama or I will punish you~ do you understand~?"

Kairi blushed heavily and she nodded obediently. "H-Hai... Tesla-sama..." She breathed, lips quivering and body trembling with excitement. She brushed her lips against his, eyes half lidded.

Kairi almost whimpered with want, nodding her head. "H-Hai... Please, Tesla-sama..?" She begged. "Please kiss me..?"

Kairi let out a low moan, bucking her hips slightly as his hands moved closer to her womanhood. "T-Tesla...~" She moaned his name, thoughts clouded with lust.

((.///.))

Kairi's eyes opened and she whimpered softly. "Gomenasai, Tesla-sama..!" She said. "Please forgive me, d-don't stop..!"

Tesla smirked almost sinisterly before moving and returning to what he was doing; kissing and biting her inner thighs, leaving marks and bruises

Back
Top Bottom