The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kairi nodded and bowed to her as Bunko left, a soft frown on her face. Ryuuichi stood outside the clinic as requested by Bunko, resting her hands behind her head.

Ryuuichi smirked and took Bunko's hand, sliding her index finger into her mouth and sucking her finger lightly, letting a soft moan rumble in her throat. "I am here to please my master~" She said, licking her finger slowly.

Ryuuichi had Bunko pinned to the wall in a split second, lips hovering over hers and her hand traveling slowly downward. "Is that what my master wishes~? To be treated like the pet~?" She asked huskily, slipping her hand under Bunko's skirt.

Ryuuichi smirked softly, knowing full well Bunko outclassed her and could easily grind her ass into dust, but she pressed her against the wall and kissed her roughly, grabbing the front of her shirt and dragging her back towards her office. As they passed Ryuumaru she didn't even give him a second glance. "We have paper work to do, don't bother us." She said yanking Bunko into her office and closing the door, picking her lover up and wrapping her legs around her waist. She kissed her heatedly and pushed everything off the desk, pinning Bunko down and tangling her fingers in her long silken tresses.

Ryuuichi lifted one of Bunko's leg, putting it on her shoulder and running her hand up her thigh, fingers ghosting her clit. She deepened the kiss, slipping her hand into her panties and toying with her clit, forcing her tongue into Bunko's mouth.

Ryuuichi pushed two fingers into Bunko slowly. "How much do you want me..~?" She asked huskily, leaving bite marks down her neck. She rubbed her thumb slowly over her clit, making small circles as her other hand trailed the length of her body, slipping her hand under her shirt, groping her supple breast. "Moan for me, pet~"

Bunko moaned lowly and blushed heavily, "Oh, please, Ichi-sama, can't you feel how badly I need you~? I'm practically aching for you to please me~"

Ryuuichi smirked darkly and pushed herself onto Bunko, pinning her arms over her head and crawling over her, pushing her skirt up with her knee. "You're so beautiful when you beg~" She purred, stripping Bunko of her shirt and bra, leaning down and licking her pert nipple slowly, then sucking on her supple breast, moaning against her soft skin, curling her fingers to brush her special bundle of nerves.

Ryuuichi curled her fingers again, pressing her fingers against her special bundle of nerves and slowly pumping her hand, repeatedly hitting the nerves. Then she pulled her fingers out of Bunko, licking her fingers slowly with a low moan before holding her hand in front of Bunko. "Lick them clean, pet~"

Ryuuichi's cheeks were pink and she slowly pulled her hand back, pulling Bunko's shirt off and moving lower, grasping the last piece of fabric in her teeth and pulling her panties off, pushing her legs open and licking between the folds slowly, letting out a soft moan.

Ryuuichi licked her clit expertly, pushing Bunko's legs open further pushing two fingers into her entrance, curling her fingers, trying to find Bunko's sweet spot again. "Moan my name, beg for me~" She said, kissing her inner thigh.

Ryuuichi shuddered and moved to hover over Bunko, curling her fingers and hitting her bundle of nerves, kissing Bunko heatedly and groping her breast, playing with the sensitive pink bud.

((IknowImstupid!))

Ryuuichi pumped her hand faster, attacking Bunko's neck, sucking and biting down to her collar bone.

((I love you .-.))

Ryuuichi smirked and moved to lick Bunko clean, making soft noises before she moved back to kiss Bunko. "You have such a lovely voice, Bunko-dana~" She purred.

Back
Top Bottom