The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Nieve is okay, scrawny friend saved Nieve..!" She said, smiling at Gin. The poison instantly suppressed Szayel's feelings towards Nieve, clouding his mind and judgment.

Nieve's smile dropped and she looked up at Szayel with sad, confused eyes. "O-Otou-sama..? Nieve doesn't understand..?"

"I was hoping you would die. You are a worthless waste of space and I never should have created you. You're nothing." Szayel hissed. Gin stepped forward, "What crawled up yer butt and died, Apporo~?"

Tears welled up in nieve's large eyes and her lower lip quivered, her spiritual pressure fluctuating and spiking. "I-I'm sorry... Nieve is sorry..." She shrunk back, tears slipping down her cheeks. "Nieve will try harder! She promises! Gomenasai..!"

"There's no need for you to try harder, because I'm going to rid of you." He hissed and pulled his zanpakutou from his mouth and unsheathed it. Gin made a noise; he knew better than to get involved but she seemed so young and upset. He hated seeing pretty girls cry.

Nieve shook her head, taking a step back. "Szayel-sama, please, Nieve's a good girl..! She promises to work harder..!" Nieve trembled at the sight of her fathers blade, sniffling softly.

Nieve fell back and stared at her father with disbelieving eyes, then she got to her feet, wiping away her tears she pulled her blade from her sheath. "S-Scrawny friend... Nieve can fight... You should go." She said, taking up a stance.

Nieve nodded, though her eyes still looked beyond sad. "Nieve'll be fine, Otou-sama build me strong.."

"Nieve will be alright." She said, looking to Szayel. "Otou-sama... Nieve doesn't understand why you aren't pleased with her... What happened..?" She asked, keeping her stance up.

((HehastogoafterthetankswithNieve'sfriendsinthem~))

"Attack her my darling~" A soft voice echoed from behind Szayel, making Nieve freeze. "O... Kaa.... Sama...?" Suzume smiled at Nieve, but it was cold. She rose her arms and a dark overwhelming aura radiated off of her, the dark mist like aura rolling off of her and over the ground to Szayel. Some of the dark mist swirled over him, whispering dangerous thoughts to him, urging him to kill, destroy anything and everything that might get in the way of his love for Suzume.

Szayel's gold eyes landed on the tanks holding Nieve's new comrades and a dark smile crept across his face. He turned on his heel and moved over slowly.

Nieve tensed at the look in his eyes, she knew that look well. It was the same way he looked at his newest subject just before he tore them apart to look at every inch of their body, inside and out. "No..!" Nieve used sonido to get in between the tanks and Szayel. "Otou-sama! Stop!" She begged, blocking him. "Don't hurt Nieve's friends, they've been good! Nieve's been good! Please, Otou-sama! Stop! You're scaring her!"

((Yiss~ They'll be fine~ Nieve'll go a lil crazy and knock some sense into Szayel~))

Nieve scowled softly. "No, I won't let you hurt my friends." She said, voice stern and words steely.

((Ok...!))

Szayel slashed Fornicaras and slashed, the tanks cracking and shattering. He smirked, watching the bright green liquids spill out onto the floor

Nieve's eyes widened when two bodies fell from the tanks, spilling onto the floor and laying in a heap. "No...." Her spiritual pressure spiked and she screamed in rage, a dark tornado forming around her, then dispersing quickly sending papers and lab equipment scattering. She stood seething in her new form, eyes yellow and reptilian like, scales on her face, arms and legs and horns sticking out of her wild flaming red hair. She opened her mouth to scream, but let out a roar instead, sending cracks up the walls, baring her teeth at Szayel as she charged forward and tackled him hard to the ground.

"Where is this ones father!?" Nieve snapped, gripping the front of Szayel's shirt. "This isn't Otou-sama!" Tears streaked her cheeks as she easily tossed Szayel against the wall. Suzume watched with a faint scowl, preparing to retreat.

Back
Top Bottom