The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Then why do you hurt friends and try to kill her?!" She sprang up and charged Szayel like an angry bull, pointing her horns at his chest, but instead they pierced his arm. Nieve just couldn't bring herself to hurt Szayel more than she needed to, but her anger was getting the better of her, she just couldn't help it. The faux Suzume's grip on Szayel's mind lessened when Nieve ran Szayel's arm through with her horn, making Suzume try and concentrate more.

Nieve's eyes widened when Szayel spoke clearly and she instantly knew what had to be done. "Gomenasai, Nieve says." Nieve said before yanking her horn out hard and turning to face Suzume, charging at her. "Szayel-sama! Stop her! Save me!" Suzume screeched.

Suzume scowled and went to draw her blade but Nieve was faster, slamming into her any running her through with her sharp horns, lip quivering. Suzume froze and coughed up blood, grinding her teeth, her hold on Szayel completely gone.

"Darling..." Szayel limped over, getting tossed into the wall cracked his femer in his left leg, "Why don't we put this imposter down for good...? She pretended to be your dearly departed Okaa-sama after all. Such a sin shouldn't go unpunished."

Suzume ground her teeth, yanking herself free from Nieve and jumping back, blood spilling onto the ground. Nieve moved to Szayel's side and nodded sadly. "Hai.. Otou-sama.." "You and the little bitch alms killed eachother, if only you hadn't ruined eveyting!" She hissed at Nieve.

"Urusai." Szayel hissed and released his zanpakutou, "You will exist no longer, temptress." His hands began to glow as he prepared his Gran Rei Cero, glaring murderously, "Die."

"M-Matte!" She held up her hands and dropped her sword. "I can be of use to you!" She said quickly, Nieve frowned and returned to her normal form, nibbling on her scarf.

"I've been watching you for sometime now, a-and I think I'd be able to help with your science! I'm not like other Arrancar..! I can suppress my spiritual pressure and manipulate it and others as well as my appearance! W-Wouldn't that be worth something..!?" She tried to at least weasle out of death.

Nieve looked down at the ground. "Nieve thinks... Otou-sama should have fun." She said, not really caring much, though she honestly didn't know what to do. She gasped when she remembered her comrades and spun, running towards the two small beings on the ground. "Friends!"

Szayel made a noise, "I suppose a new experiment would be nice..." He muttered. He recalled his zanpakutou and sheathed Fornicaras, "You're my new Fraccion."

She ground her teeth and nodded. "H-Hai..." She muttered. "Otou-sama...!" Nieve cradled one of the two, a purple haired female. "This ones breathing is irregular.. It sounds odd." She called, petting her wet hair gently.

Szayel turned and moved over, "Get the resperator." He ordered, "They were removed too early...but they'll be fine...we just have to steady their breathing..."

Nieve nodded and gently laid the female on the table before picking up the male and laying him on the examination table next to the females. She wrapped them both in blankets and set up the resperator, biting her lip. "Nieve's friends will be okay..?"

"Otou-sama..." Nieve sniffled. "Your arm is bleeding... I'm sorry I hurt you...!" She bowed deeply to him, tears in her eyes.

Nieve wiped her tears away and moved to open the silver box. "Nieve got them good luck charms." She said, pulling out the necklace and wrist cuff.

((Why is Szayel all sayd likes...~?))

Nieve smiled and nodded, moving over to her friends and looking down at them. Suzume rubbed the back of her head awkwardly, glancing to the door.

Back
Top Bottom