The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Mm." Vee puffed up her cheeks and pouted, turning her head away.

"Otou-sama is Otou-sama..!" Nieve said like it was the most obvious thing ever. "He met Okaa-sama and then he said I was born, but Okaa-sama couldn't stay, she had to go away, so I help Otou-sama in the lab..!"

Vee only made a noise, turning her nose up and refusing to give in.

Nieve nodded, smiling to herself. "Otou-sama said it was dangerous to leave the lab, so I stayed where he told me to."

((Time for my plan~))

"No...!" Vee wrapped her arms around Kasumi's waist and fell limp, letting her weight hang on the human, though it wasn't much. "Stay a little bit, please?"

Nieve smiled brightly. "Nieve is a good girl..!" She said proudly. "Szayel-sama said that Nieve is smart and a good girl, but he says she has much more to learn..!"

The door of Szayel's lab creaked before opening, a woman with long wavy brown hair and forest green eyes stepping inside and looking around.

Kasumi looked back and smiled, "Alright, Vee-chan...I'll stay.."

Gin chuckled, "He really cares about ya~"

"Nieve, there you are...just in time...I need your help with the final touches on your new friends... Szayel said, not turning

Vee pulled Kasumi back down and curled up against her, nuzzling her neck and closing her eyes.

"Hai..~!" Nieve smiled, then blinked when a rain drop fell on her cheek, blushing and wiping it away. "Nieve... Is crying..?"

The woman moved over and moved closer to Szayel, wrapping her arms around his waist and pulling herself against his back, resting her forehead against his back. "Szayel-sama... I've come home.." She said softly, voice sweet like honey.

Nieve blinked and frowned when more rain fell on her face. "Rain? Is rain bad?" She asked Gin, holding her box tight.

Suzume held herself still against Szayel's back, a soft smile on her face. "It's me, Szayel-sama." She said, slipping around to face him, cupping his cheek.

"Oh." Nieve looked up at the sky, flinching when more rain drops fell on her face. "This is nice, Nieve likes this." She said, enjoying the feel of the water falling on her face.

Suzume smiled sadly, nodding. "I did... But I think some divine being has brought me back so that I may be with you and Nieve once again.."

((It's a trap!))

((Damn right it is!))

Gin chuckled, "C'mon, le's git'cha home. We'll walk slow so ya can enjoy tha rain."

Szayel snorted, having no room in his scientific mind for 'divine intervention'

((Huehuehue~))

Nieve nodded. "Hai..~!" She chirped, trotting to his side and taking his hand once more, walking slow and looking up at the sky.

Suzume held herself against Szayel. "I am real... And I'm here now." She said. "Feel my heart beat..." She said softly, then looking up at him. "I'm really back." She said, then leaned up and kissed him softly.

Gin smiled and located Szayel's spiritual pressure rather easily, walking Nieve home, "How old are ya, snowie?"

Szayl cracked and pulled her close, kissing back happily

"Otou-sama says I'm twenty in human years." Nieve said softly.

As soon as Szayel kissed back, a wicked smirk crossed Suzume's face, but she continued to kiss him, a tasteless poison seeping into his mouth from her lips, causing a numb feeling to spread through him.

((Time to control Szayel and throw whales~))

Nieve blushed softly. "Arigatou... Szayel-sama says I won't age much from this form..."

"Don't worry, Szayel-sama..." Suzume said, smiling softly. "You'll be okay." She said moving over and cupping his cheek, eyes flashing red. "We can be together, forever, but someone stands in our way." She said, her voice sounded almost enchanting, as if it alone were bending his will. "Nieve.. She's a threat to our love, once she returns, rid of her, cause her pain, and from her pain or love will be born anew... And we can live together forever... Happy."

Nieve nodded, perking when she spotted the lab door. "He said that I'll stay young until I die." She said.

Suzume pet his hair gently. "Don't worry, you can create a new one, a better one." She said, pulling him down and kissing him again, more deeply this time, holding him close.

Nieve smiled and nodded, trekking across the sand in silence.

More poison seeped into his mouth before she pulled away. "Dismantle her, let our love be rekindled by the sounds of her screams, the blood from her body and the pain I know you can inflict on her." She said soothingly, her voice was almost like a hypnotic tune. "Make her suffer and we can be together forever, my love."

"Good, now Nieve approaches, wait until she and her gues leave before getting rid of her." She stroked his cheek gently. "I will be resting, do not tell her that I am here." She said softly, then left to go to Szayel's room just as the door opened and Nieve entered. "Otou-sama~! Nieve found a friend..!"

"But Otou-sama..! He saved her!" She said, setting the silver box on her desk and scurriying over to Szayel. "A man put a rope around my throat and he saved me..!"

Back
Top Bottom