The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nieve let to of Szayel, her cheeks flushed with excitement. "I'm so excited." She said, fiddling with the cover of her book.

"Oh..!" Nieve perked again, smiling. "Nieve understands!" She said cheerfully. "When she visits friends though, she'll bake for them!"

After getting checked out by Kairi and given the okay, Kohaku set out with Tesla to start his training.

"Now, this may be a little difficult for me since you don't have a zanpakutou, but I'll make it work." He said and took a stance, "First, we'll do a warm up spar. Attack."

Kohaku nodded and took a stance as well, sliding his foot forward in the sand before suddenly surging forward, aiming a jab at Tesla's ribs.

Kohaku scowled softly and flipped backwards, foot catching Tesla's chin as he did, hoping it'd give him enough time to retrieve his sword.

Kohaku had retrieved his sword, but stopped when he saw Tesla had stopped. "Sorry." He mouthed.

Kohaku nodded and attacked again, jabbing high with his blade before sweeping low with his foot.

Kohaku grunted and jumped back to his feet, spinning to face Tesla, bringing his elbow up to smash it into his nose.

Back
Top Bottom