The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Tesla." Kairi frowned and took one of his hands, placing it over her own heart. "Do you feel that? That's my heartbeat. You've done more for my brother and me than I can ever thank you for. I'm still alive, and for that I'm truly grateful." She cupped his cheek. "You have protected us, you haven't failed."

Kairi shook her head, smiling sadly. "And I'd do it again if it meant I got to be with you... I love you Tesla... Please don't beat yourself up..?"

"That's good, and bad..." She sighed softly. "I guess people listen to the rules more here, not as many injuries."

Kairi frowned at Bunko's name. She was the reason Tesla had been fired at nearly a dozen times. That was an inhumane punishment, to cruel and harsh. "Speaking if which, how are you healing?"

Kairi nodded, then shuffled uneasily. "Sorry... I guess I've been attacking you with questions, huh?"

"Hai." She left Tesla and went to sit with Kohaku, getting a deck of cards to pass the time.

((So much sads! Szayel really fucked them up! Speaking of which~))

Szayel was hard at work making Nieve's new friends, making calculations and hypothesis and such.

Nieve was lounging around Szayel, always making sure she moved out of his way while she read one of the books he had gotten her. She watched Szayel, moving things closer to him when he needed them or moving things out of his way when he didn't, always seeming to know exactly what he needed when he needed it.

"How long do they have to incubate?" Nieve asked, peering over his shoulder to look at his work, standing on her tip-toes.

Nieve grinned and wrapped her arms around Szayel's neck and kissed his cheek. "Arigatou~!" She said happily. "Is Otou-sama going to be friends with Nieve's friends too?"

Back
Top Bottom