The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nieve undid the straps around her wrists and ankles, and the ones over her thighs and chest. She checked a couple machines before she took an I.V out of Nieve's arm. Kohaku had moved over, frowning softly as he looked down at his sister. "Will anything change about her?" He asked.

He nodded. "Tesla, come on." He reached down to pick up Kairi, but Nieve grabbed his wrist in a bone-crushing grip. "Nieve's friend needs to rest." She said. "Friends can all leave when she wakes up." Kohaku yanked his hand away, scowling.

"Why? What did you do to her? I thought you only gave her a shot." His eyes narrowed. "What else did you do to her?"

Kohaku's eyes widened and he pulled back Kairi's shirt a bit, exposing the long gash freshly stitched up. "You bastard!" Kohaku lunged for Szayel, grabbing a scalpel and raising it over his hand and preparing to stab him, but Nieve was in front of Szayel in a second, delivering a high kick to his head and sending him flying into the wall. "Bad friend."

"Should Nieve prep for surgery again, then?" Nieve tilted her head, looking to Szayel. Kohaku groaned, sitting up slowly, a large lump on his forehead.

((Snapped!Szayel~))

Szayel's grin only grew, "Hai~" "I won't let you touch Kohaku either, Szayel-sama!" "Then you can just as easily take his place, Tesla~! I'm not picky~ you know that as well as anyone~" Tesla gripped his zanpakutou but Szayel smacked him aside with his own before picking up Kohaku by his shirt, "Come, come, little human~~ I have to show my little Nieve how the human cardiovascular system works~" He said as he dragged the boy to the spare table

"Let go of me you freak!" Kohaku tried to pry Szayel's fingers from his shirt, but he was still woozy from being kicked into the wall by Nieve, who strapped Kohaku down once Szayel tossed him onto the table. "What about the other friend? Does he want to play doctor as well?"

"Leave Tesla be, darling~ he's going to watch~" Szayel stated as he shot Kohaku up with the numbing agent. Tesla scowled and glared, there was no way he could go against Szayel or Nieve.

"Tesla!" Kohaku kicked and squirmed. "Don't just stand there!!" He snapped. Nieve frowned, struggling to get Kohaku's other foot in the strap; Kohaku brought his foot back and kicked Nieve hard in the chin, making her stumble before falling on the floor, holding her chin with tears in her eyes.

Szayel's eyes turned dangerous and he stabbed the scalpel into Kohaku's shoulder. Tesla jumped up, "Let Kohaku go!" He charged forward but was sealed in a familiar black box, "Tsk tsk...don't interfere, Tesla~" Szayel smirked.

Kohaku let out a scream of pain, pulling against the thick leather straps. Nieve got to her feet and whimpered softly, grabbing Kohaku's ankle and strapping it down. "His heart is no good..." She muttered. "Nieve doesn't like this squishy human."

"I won't give you his heart, dear, don't you fret~" Szayel told her. He made a thoughtful noise, "Odd...you shouldn't have been able to feel my stabbing you...oh! I know why~ I gave you the slow acting numbing solution~" Szayel lightly hit himself in the head, "How silly of me~"

"Of course I fucking felt that you raving lunatic!" Kohaku hissed at Szayel, blood dripping from his shoulder. Nieve smiled and nodded, then started to work on cutting Kohaku's shirt off. "H-Hey!" She moved aside the fabric to show his horrible burn scars covering his chest and stomach.

Kohaku tensed up and squirmed. "Don't touch me!" He snarled, trying to twist away from him.

Kohaku's vision blurred as Szayel spoke and he scowled, his eyes drooping before closing, then opening again. "You're both freaks..." He hissed, struggling to keep his eyes open.

Nieve nodded, excited to see Kohaku's 'bad heart'. Kohaku looked past Szayel, focusing on Kairi, who was still unconscious on the table beside him, she couldn't help, and Tesla had just vanished.

Szayel began to cut Kohaku open slowly, humming as he did so. He pulled all the skin back so everything could be seen; he had something to completely fix the boy up laying around somewhere. "There~" Szayel's wicked smirk reappeared as he gestured to Kohaku's heart, "Look at how ugly it is, darling~ so sickly and weak~"

Kohaku clenched his fists and pulled hard, making sure he didn't look down. He glared up at the ceiling, feeling a discomfort in his chest. Nieve reached out to touch his heart, but Kohaku jerked away from her as best he could, which wasn't far. "Otou-san, he doesn't seem happy, why isn't he happy?" Nieve asked.

Back
Top Bottom