The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((Is he bein' a little lying whore?))

Kairi already felt herself slipping into unconsciousness and she didn't try and fight it. "But...." She trailed off in a murmur, eyes closing. "The human has fallen asleep." Nieve said with a smile.

"Nieve is so glad she could make you proud, Szayel-sama..!" She smiled at him with rosy cheeks.

Nieve smiled more, cheeks flushed and green eyes glittering with happiness. "Arigatou!" She chirped.

((So on a scale of one to FUCKING EREN JAEGER how mad will Tessie be when he finds out what Kairi had done to her~))

Nieve looked up, startled. "Friend? Why is other friend here?" She tilted her head, moving away from Szayel, still wearing her bloodied surgery gloves. Kairi lay on the table behind Szayel, still strapped down to the table.

Tesla looked about ready to explode, "What did you do to her!?" "Nothing yet~" Szayel smirked, "I was just about to inject her with a revolutionary elixir! Care to watch?" "Don't you dare touch Kairi anymore!"

"But friend.. This is going to help the squishy human." Nieve said. "The human came here asking for help. I helped, and as a reward, Nieve is getting a heart!" She smiled, seeing nothing wrong with what was going on.

"Friend says she wants to be with you forever!" Nieve smiled. "Like in a book Nieve read...! Except... I hope Nieve's friends don't kill themselves.." She frowned. "I think it's called romace, right, Otou-sama?" She looked to Szayel.

((Romeo and Juliet~ She likes old novels, stories, poems and such and dictionaries~ And Tesla ditched him~))

Kohaku opened the door to the bunker where he had seen Tesla jump from his horse and nearly break down the door. His eyes widened as he watched some scientist moving toward Kairi with a needle full of bright green liquid. "Get the fuck away from her!" He snapped and ran forward. Nieve flinched at his foul language and looked to Szayel for instructions.

"Nieve, restrain the boy." Szayel ordered as he grabbed Kairi's arm. Tesla gripped his zanpakutou, "Don't touch her." "So, you want her to grow old and die?"

"Hai." Nieve appeared behind Kohaku, grabbing his wrist and twisting his arm behind his back, kicking his feet from under him and pinning him to the floor. "Stop it! Tesla! Don't just stand there!" He snapped, struggling under Nieve.

Kohaku clenched his jaw, then looked down at the ground. "She won't die..? Ever?" He asked lowly.

Kohaku seemed even more conflicted, but after a couple moments of silence, he shook his head. "She wanted this... I don't... Go ahead..." He muttered.

"Very well~" Szayel said and injected the serum into her arm, "It'll take a few hours to activate, but she will never age or die~~" Tesla stared at the ground; glad he could be with Kairi forever but distraught with her making this decision without him

Nieve got off Kohaku once she noticed he had calmed down, stepping away from him and moving over to Szayel's side, glancing at Kairi, who slept peacefully. "Can I take off the straps?" She asked, bouncing on her feet a little.

Back
Top Bottom