The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Tesla made a noise of pain and laid there. Bunko looked to Ryuumaru and nodded to him, the two leaving without another word.

((I can tell Kairi doesn't like Bunko much anymore~))

((She just had her boyfriend shot over and over~ Of course she doesn't~ And I kinda had two plans~ But we can only do one or the other won't work~))

It took the two of them to get Tesla into the clinic and onto a bed, Kairi going to work on taking care of Tesla.

It took Kairi quite a while to patch Tesla up, finishing up and wrapping his chest. "Do you want me to hook you up on some morphine so you can sleep?" She asked, setting up a saline drip.

"You're just one person..!" She said, a soft frown on her lips. "That man... He.. He isn't normal at all, there's something about him..." She shook he head and kissed his forehead, just above the mask fragment.

Kairi blushed, then frowned softly. Not forever, was what she wanted to say, but she didn't. She was a human and Tesla was an Arrancar, they aged more slowly than humans, and with her twentieth birthday approaching, she felt fear tug at her stomach. "Why don't you sleep? I'll be here when you wake up." She said softly, leaning down and kissing him softly.

Kairi sat back down in the chair and gently rubbed small circles on the back of his hand, frowning to herself as she thought.

Kairi frowned softly and stood, gently letting to of his hand and hooking him up to a morphine drip to knock him out. After a few minutes she looked around, Kohaku had passed out on one of the beds, snoring loudly. She smiled softly and packed lightly before heading back to Tesla and kissing him softly, smoothing out his hair before leaving. She tacked a horse and mounted, heading off into the desert quickly.

"Tesla!" Tesla was shaken awake by Kohaku, who looked startled. "Kairi, where is she!? She's gone and I can't find her anywhere! No one at the guild knows, and- What if it was that bastard!?" He was rambling now, looking panicked beyond all hell. Kairi finally reached the bunker where she had stayed not so long ago, dismounting her horse and heading to the door, she knocked, shifting uneasily.

Tesla groaned and carefully sat up, "Kohaku, matte...slow down." He said groggily, "Speak slowly."

The door opened and Szayel stood there, "Oh! The human~! Welcome back! Nieve will be pleased!"

"Kairi is missing." Kohaku ground out through clenched teeth. "I woke up and she was gone, no one has seen her."

"Um.. I'm not really coming on a casual visit." She said softly, shifting uneasily. "I... I want you... I want you to make it so I don't age anymore." She flushed, she sounded selfish. "Or at least slow my aging process... I love Tesla... And I know that he's an Arrancar... But, I don't want to grow old and die... I want to be with him forever.. Or at least for a long while."

"What...!?" Tesla ripped the I.V.s from his arm and moved out of bed, not caring how much it hurt, "Come on, I know how to find her."

Szayel blinked and a wicked smirk slowly crawled across his face, "Please, come in~"

Kohaku hurried after Tesla, frowning worriedly. "Do you know where she is?"

Kairi followed Szayel inside, frowning softly. This had to be done, she didn't want to leave Tesla, not even if it meant giving up her humanity. "Friend!" Nieve hugged Kairi tightly, smiling happily. "Are you here to play?" "Ah, w-well, no.." She said, giving Nieve a small hug.

"No, but I can follow her spiritual pressure." Tesla answered as he went to grab a horse

"Nieve, darling, I need you to help Kairi get comfortable on the examination table, ok?" Szayel requested

Kohaku nodded and got his own horse, and after helping Tesla tack his horse, he tacked his own horse and mounted it.

Nieve nodded and took Kairi's hand, leading her to a large metal table. She handed Kairi some green scrubs, Kairi blushing faintly as she stripped to her bra and underwear, pulling on the thin clothed clothing and sitting on the table, shivering. "Should Nieve prep for surgery?" Nieve asked, looking to Szayel after picking up Kairi's clothes and tossing them into a basket, where various other clothing was.

Tesla kicked his horse into a gallop, tracking down Kairi's energy

Szayel nodded as he himself got ready, "Now, Kairi, I don't believe in anesthetics...so you'll be awake through everything." He warned, "Are you ok with this?"

Back
Top Bottom