The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kohaku glanced at Tesla. "Who else would I be protecting?" He muttered. "She's my little sister."

"Men sometimes only get stronger so they can conquer and destroy the weak." He said. He looked back before returning his gaze to Kohaku, "I'll train you."

Kohaku hid the excitement that flashed in his eyes. "You'd be willing to train a weak human?"

"You aren't weak...and yes, I am...I need your help to protect Kairi and the clinic. I'll teach you all that I know in the art of swordsmanship..." Tesla told him

Kohaku rubbed the back of his hair, which was in need of a haircut. "You've taken care of Kairi and me and you've protected our clinic... You aren't such a bad.. Arrancar... And, well.. You know.. I guess I don't entirely hate you."

Tesla was honestly taken aback by this, "Really? Well, then..." He bowed slightly, "Arigatou...your intentions were always well placed so I never begrudged you."

"Why are you always like that, you don't have to bow and be formal and shit." He said, glancing at Tesla out of the corner of his eye.

Tesla stood straight and put his hand on Kohaku's head, pressing down, "I could be an asshole like my master taught me to be, if that'll suit your fancy."

Kohaku winced and tried to remove his hand from his head. "I don't are how you are when you're training me, but you better be this nice to Kairi."

Kohaku nodded, facing Tesla. "Good." He said. "You don't seem like the kind of asshole to lay a hand on a woman." He said, looking Tesla up and down.

Kohaku waved his hand like he hadn't heard the sentence. "We should get back to the clinic, Kairi's all alone."

Back
Top Bottom