The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Oh, my darling, it looks wonderful." Szayel hugged Nieve tight, "Good job." Tesla grabbed his clothes and stood, "I will be right back, but he's right. It looks amazing, Nieve." He said

Nieve blushed from all the praise, smiling happily. "It smells great." Kairi agreed. "Otou-sama always brings me books, and last time he went looking for friends, he found me some cooking books humans use..!"

Nieve's cheeks flushed red and she smiled happily up at her dad. "Cooking is fun for us." She said.

Szayel chuckled softly, "Well, we'll wait for Tesla and-" "I'm here...!" Tesla came back in his new clothing and Szayel looked to Nieve, "Please serve everyone, Nieve.."

Nieve nodded and went to the tray full of food, making Szayel's plate first, picking out his favorite human foods before making Kairi's and Tesla's plates and handing them to each before finally making her food. "It looks wonderful." Kairi said, taking a bite. "It's wonderful too..!"

"We really do hate to leave, but...maybe you and Szayel-sama could visit us at the clinic?" "You work at a clinic?" Szayel asked. Tesla nodded, "All we have to do is inform Bunko-san so no one attacks you two and you can visit whenever you like...!" Tesla told Nieve

((On a scale of Armin to FUCKING EREN JAEGER, how mad would Szayel get if Nieve did get shot for while visiting~?))

Nieve perked and her eyes widened. "Really..!?" She was nearly bouncing in her chair. Kairi couldn't help but smile; Nieve was like a child and it was cute. "Of course, you can both visit anytime."

((*clears throat* QUINCIES ARE MY TRIGGER!! So...FUCKING EREN JAEGER... XD))

"I think Nieve would love that...and I wouldn't mind leaving the lab every now and again.." Szayel said

((Shall we rip Szayel's heart out~?))

Nieve smiled brightly at Szayel, nodding. "Nieve would like it very much!" She agreed. "Well you're both welcome." "Arigatou!"

((*evil laughter*))

"Thank you Tesla." She said, smiling happily, happy that her friends enjoyed her cooking.

Nieve shook her head. "I can do them." She said, standing up and taking all the empty plates before heading into the kitchen to do the dishes happily.

Kairi nodded. "Of course." She said. It didn't take long before Nieve left the kitchen and returned to everyone, still smiling.

"Nieve, we're sorry, but we have to leave now...but we promise that the clinic is always open to you and Szayel-sama..." Tesla told her, "I want to see you there whether you need a check up or even companionship, ok?"

Nieve looked sad, but she nodded. "Don't worry, Nieve, we're just in the next town over." "Okay, but malnourished friend should eat more often." "I will, I promise." Nieve grinned happily.

Nieve nodded and Kairi stood. "We should get going, I can't thank you both enough." She said, bowing to Szayel and Nieve.

Kairi waved her hand, a soft smile on her face as she followed Tesla to the door. "Bye..!" Nieve waved.

Back
Top Bottom