The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Check your immune system, take some DNA, etc etc." Szayel didn't feel like going into too much detail. Tesla sighed softly, "He must've driven you mad..."

Kairi frowned thoughtfully. "... Fine.." She said, nodding, she just wanted to get out of he snow. Nieve blinked and looked to Tesla. "Szayel-sama is quite enjoyable to be around." She said, nodding in agreement with herself. "He let's me help him with experiments sometimes."

((Does he and Nieve know that she's Szayel's daughter? >.> ))

"Thank you~" Szayel smiled. Tesla blinked, "You...enjoyed being alone with him?"

((Wait.. Wat? Nieve is Szayel's test tube baby, yeah, but if Tesla knows or not, that'd probably be a no. She was a hermit, never left the lab. :>))

Kairi still didn't have a good feeling about Szayel. She nodded. "Nieve enjoys Szayel-sama's company very much, he says I'm one of his greatest creations." She said, blushing with pride.

((She talks all funny likes~))

Nieve nodded happily. "Hai..!" This seemed to be a pleasant topic for Nieve, she was beaming with pride.

((Right~?))

"Because Otou-sama gives excellent praise." She said, smiling even more when she spoke the word father.

"Mm-hm!" She said, looking to a small looking bunker hidden in what looked like to be a mountain. Kairi looked to the door, then glancing up at Szayel. "You live in a mountain?"

"Well... No.. I guess not." She said, shaking her head. Nieve moved forward and opened the door for Szayel, letting him go in first, pulling her scarf off her nose.

Nieve entered and helped Tesla to a steel table, scurrying around the table and going to retrieve some medical supplies, but staying within calling range incase Szayel need her.

Nieve looked to Szayel, then scurried around the corner, digging through a cabinet and pulling out a box of new syringes, hurrying back and handing them to Szayel. "Here." She said. "Nieve found them."

Nieve smiled happily and returned to gathering supplies before moving over to Tesla and going to work.

Kairi looked at the large needle, gripping her arm and swallowing hard. "I don't think sting is the right word."

Nieve nodded, looking away from re-wrapping Tesla's chest. "Hai." Kairi still was hesitant, but she nodded, holding out her arm slowly.

Szayel hummed as he grabbed her arm gently, slowly pushing the needle into a vein. It did sting for a minute before the area went numb as he drew blood, "Nieve hated needles as a child...so whenever I had to have her usual check-up, I had to make a special needle so she wouldn't struggle and break the damn thing off in her arm. This needle has an anesthetic coated on it, and when it comes in contact with blood, the injection sight goes numb. That's why I said it would only sting a moment~"

"Nieve broke lots of needles, Szayel-sama always got mad." She said, making a small bow out of a piece of gauze, then handing it to Tesla before leaving to find him some new clothing. Kairi watched her blood fill the needle. "So... Nieve-san is your daughter?"

Back
Top Bottom